Entropia Universe 12.0.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Improvements and Fixed Issues

Fixed Known Issues from 12.0.0

• Windows at reactor room are now visible.
  • The SI display inside the mothership's gun turrets is now correctly displayed.
  • You no longer get stuck if you jump into the hologram in the Command Center on the command bridge.
  • Target of refueling station is now correctly positioned.
  • When damaging the mothership you manage with a vehicle you can now enter it.
  • Corrected repair section names and some interior graphics.
Miscellaneous

• Fixed so you can trade Kismet light laser (L) blueprint (L) in the Auction again.
  • Title on asteroid corrected to "Asteroid F.O.M.A." (from "Asteroid CND").
  • The action "Set team target" now functions correctly.
  • Fixed waypoint info when creating waypoint by writing "/pos" in the Main Chat.
  • Fixed issues with Teleportation problems upon death.
  • Improved Client Loader stability.
  • You can no longer use T (Teleport to nearest revival terminal) when movement is locked. This fixes issue where you used teleport chip, but ended up at starting position.
  • Fixed issue with moving Ad screens without player content support and ones that show global ads.
  • You can no longer fly upside down with Sleipnir.
  • You can no longer enter vehicles while reloading tools.
Motherships

• After trading the mothership deed and the new manager claims the ship management, the old manager and passengers (if still on the ship) are kicked out.
  • Mothership passengers can now see if the mothership is within a PvP area or not.
  • Repairable mothership objects are now loaded in the interior.
  • When summoned to a mothership you get information on who is summoning you to what ship and then you can choose to accept the summon or not.
  • If a guest on a mothership, that is currently occupying a seat, is kicked from the Guest List, the seat will no longer be locked.
Privateers

• Fixed issue with getting stuck in the cockpit when trying to leave the pilot seat.
  • Fixed issue where you could not enter pilot seat.
  • Interior health damage is now updated correctly when under attack from outside and healing from inside.
  • The ship now explodes when destroyed.
  • Fixed issue with adding ingots to the SI management terminal; you can now increase the maximum SI value.
  • Fixed collision between Privateers and other spaceships.
  • Teleportation between a space station and a Privateer now functions correctly.
  • Added name to the guns.
  • You can now rotate the guns.
  • Added missing reactor.
  • Fixed issue with automatically entering Privateer (on which guest list you are on).
Skills and Professions

• You can now extract skill from the profession Scan Technology.
  • You can now extract unlockable skill also after the main skill is removed.
  • Fixed issue where you could not use the wormhole mindforce chip.
Space-Related

• Corrected info for "Recall all vehicles" action when in space; it now correctly says that the vehicle will be placed in the Inventory, not the planet storage.
  • Added action "Align horizontal"to the Action Library. Using this action aligns the spaceship to the horizontal plane in space; the same plane that the planets are aligned to.
  • A space thruster attached to a Quad-Wing is now also visibly attached to the ship.
  • Changed behavior when increasing maximum SI value: you can now add any number of minerals to the SI management terminal (up to the maximum stack size per mineral type) and this increases the maximum SI value accordingly. However, the ship's health is not affected; for this you need to repair the repair sections. As before, the final result is affected by your profession level as a Vehicle Structure Engineer.
  • Fixed issue where the avatar did not revive after the spaceship was shot down.
  • Fixed issue with landing on ROCKtropia from space.
  • As a passenger or crew on a destroyed spaceship, your health points are reduced to 10 directly when you start floating around, choking, in space. Loot from these choking participants, will be divided between those who did damage to the destroyed spaceship.
  • Increased the time an avatar floats in space before death.
Space Mobs

• Fixed issues with Cosmic Horror, for example, regarding attack range, karma points and inflicted damage.
Visuals and UIs

• Vehicle markers will now be displayed in front of other UIs.
  • Improved presentation of damage text, in-world combat text and target markers.
  • Improved messages when a participant teleports away in the middle of a trade, that is before accepting the deal.
  • Fixed visibility of helicopter rotor blades after flight.
  • Fixed issue where Marketing Value for items that can be tiered was incorrectly shown.
Legal Documents

Entropia Universe Account Terms of Use (ToU) is updated:

• 8 MindArk's Rules of Conduct. Added bullet o, which includes information that you may not interfere with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe.
  • 18.2 MindArk's Right to Change the Agreement. Updated link where you can find an updated version of this agreement and how we endeavor to notify you when updates are made.
Planet-Specific Releases

Mindark is proud to announce:

NEVERDIE Studios in partnership with Universal present a new themed Destination - Hunt The Thing! It is inspired by the coming Universal Studios movie The THING. The landscape is cold, with ice and snow. There is a laboratory there and you can find both scientists and military on site.

Getting there:As a current participant, the only way to enter this destination is by teleporting there from ROCKtropia.

More...

At least we can use our wormhole chips again! Guess go and visit planet Thing! Didnt see that coming!

MindArk proudly presents a new themed planet - The Thing! It is based on the coming Universal Studios movie with the same title. The landscape is cold, with ice an snow. There is a laboratory there and you can find both scientists and military on site.

:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

8 MindArk's Rules of Conduct. Added bullet o, which includes information that you may not interfere with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe.

So if i sell something too cheap i am interfering the market?

I thought they said this wasn't a Caly update, is space a separate planet now?

Planet-Specific Releases

MindArk proudly presents a new themed planet - The Thing! It is based on the coming Universal Studios movie with the same title. The landscape is cold, with ice an snow. There is a laboratory there and you can find both scientists and military on site.

Getting there: As a current participant, the only way to enter this planet is by teleporting there from ROCKtropia.

WOW!!! and WTF can only get there thru Rocktropia? That's fucked up!:scratch2:

8 MindArk's Rules of Conduct. Added bullet o, which includes information that you may not interfere with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe.
All we do in game interfere with the virtual economy. This is supposed to give the right to ban people at will, or what?

o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

Does that mean when a new item is crafted, like the QUAD for example, and a group of crafters keep the price at 2500Ped for over 4 weeks they will now be in violation of the EULA for price fixing?

For those who didn't actually bother looking up what the change was, and thought it was just a one line sentence, rejoice because I know wherethe Dtrl, C and V buttons are

EULA 13-09-2011 said:
o. You may not interfere in any way with the virtual economy of Entropia Universe and/or with other Participants’ ability to use or enjoy the auction system or any other trading system in Entropia Universe. The foregoing includes, without limitations, the prohibition of manipulation or cause to manipulate statistical data, directly or indirectly. This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system.

Obviously the thing planet is a deal neverdie studios got for them to develop. If all goes well this should hopefully do good for advertising the platform.
Gets released December 2nd aparently.

Last edited:

Does that mean when a new item is crafted, like the QUAD for example, and a group of crafters keep the price at 2500Ped for over 4 weeks they will now be in violation of the EULA for price fixing?

Does not have to be new items, Dante BP's are owned by 1 Ava I think, keeping the price high, I am sure there are other examples.

Last edited:
"You can no longer enter vehicles while reloading tools." This is utter crap.:mad:

Hmmmm "The action "Set team target" now functions correctly."

It worked perfectly fine as I know, what did they break this time? :scratch2:

So i will get banned if buy someones beast amp for tt+5 on auction, cause it will make the au graph drop?

"This prohibitions includes, without limitation, prohibition of price manipulation and/or price fixing regarding virtual items on the auction system."

Does this mean that if you accidentally bid all your peds on a low value item (This has happend countless times on here) you could be banned for 'Price Manipulation" :scratch2:

the end of the market manipulation! :yay:

Now my money will last longer :girl:

You can no longer enter vehicles while reloading tools.

Guess I'll just mine on foot from now on like we used to...

Obviously the thing planet is a deal neverdie studios got for them to develop. If all goes well this should hopefully do good for advertising the platform.

Gets released December 2nd aparently.

Lol, why is there a clip from Dead Space 2 in that video .... -.-

You can now extract unlockable skill also after the main skill is removed.

This is a great improvement, great job MA!

This new RoC is either toothless or just BS, Just by withdrawing an order a trader can make the mu fall. This player should be banned? LOL. The trader proffession has been in the game since the beginning why the change of heart? Monopoly has been seen as a way to be smart nothing else. If you want to break monopoly just add more of them(monopolized items) to the game. I bet the useless Balance manager made you add this.

Planet-Specific Releases

Getting there: As a current participant, the only way to enter this planet is by teleporting there from ROCKtropia.

Great news, thx for this. Where can I find more info regarding Universals collaboration? Is it with ND or MA? The way to enter it suggest its a ND baby. Whats the shelflife of this themed planet? Are there more to come? Pressrelease please whoever feels responsible :)

Last edited:
"You can no longer enter vehicles while reloading tools." This is utter crap.:mad:
this is awesome new's the only best for me :) now u cant kill with tango like with machinegun :yay:
and miners in PvP4 can't just drive in pitbul next to u and drop bombs safe :)

So i will get banned if buy someones beast amp for tt+5 on auction, cause it will make the au graph drop?

Nah, it's designed to stop Qetesh/Akoz and his other 15 accounts bidding on his own items :)

Improvements and Fixed Issues

[*]As a passenger or crew on a destroyed spaceship, your health points are reduced to 10 directly when you start floating around, choking, in space. Loot from these choking participants, will be divided between those who did damage to the destroyed spaceship.

Do I understand this correctly, are passengers on a ship looted automatically without being killed now?

The delay for reload is a workaroung for an PK exploit, but even me a 100% Hunter I agree it should have been set for weapons only. If miners can mine faster, they just improve the economy.

And the stuff about market, it is no longer a RCE if prices are controlled. :laugh:
Next step is MU defined by MA maybe ?

•As a passenger or crew on a destroyed spaceship, your health points are reduced to 10 directly when you start floating around, choking, in space. Loot from these choking participants, will be divided between those who did damage to the destroyed spaceship.•Increased the time an avatar floats in space before death.

Whaaaat??? Have I misunderstood this? Does this mean that the pirates dont have to kill the avatars anymore, just the ship in order to loot? Or they still have to kill the avatar, but all those who brought down the ship will get a proportion of the loot?

edit -
Do I understand this correctly, are passengers on a ship looted automatically without being killed now?

ah so its not just me who read it like that :(

Last edited:
I dont see how this will effect miners. The reload time is damn quick anyways, for finder and for extractor

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: or am i miss reading it?

Reactions: EyE
•As a passenger or crew on a destroyed spaceship, your health points are reduced to 10 directly when you start floating around, choking, in space. Loot from these choking participants, will be divided between those who did damage to the destroyed spaceship.•Increased the time an avatar floats in space before death.

Whaaaat??? Have I misunderstood this? Does this mean that the pirates dont have to kill the avatars anymore, just the ship in order to loot?

My interpreation is that health is reduced to 10, then if they are pk'd before they die from choking (which now takes longer), the loot is split based on who did damage to the mothership, not who shot the player.

I dont see how this will effect miners. The reload time is damn quick anyways, for finder and for extractor

Rgds

Ace

now can´t jump in your vtol fast enough & avoid the attack of the masive spawn of mobs around you, this piss off the miners :tongue2:

Rgds

Ace

After dropping a bomb we could enter vehicle right away and fly to the next drop spot which was about 2x faster than by on foot... Now we have to wait for the reload time to finish before entering vehicle :(

Back