Info: Rewards for Mission Tokens!

Found one of them:

damn..i sold all my tokens for 1 ped apiece couple weeks ago......if that price is still valid thne those vehicles are around 20k ped..pretty expensive

damn..i sold all my tokens for 1 ped apiece couple weeks ago......if that price is still valid thne those vehicles are around 20k ped..pretty expensive

I wonder if they are unlimited... seems like it from name and price

OK, great so where is this one located, coords and landmarks please?:)

The second one is on the ship at the volcano island, selling maces at 5-7K tokens...

Well, given the way they are pricing these things (and my guess is they are totally mispricing them, as to get that many tokens for even one person will be very hard) the token price will go down...as hopefully the supply will rise.

Yes indeed very powerfull
Powerfull to f*ck some one's investment up even further.
Lets give away armor and for events ,,here some more armor.

In case you missed it, those items say vehicle, not armor. Normally vehicles have been low TT, and dropping like stones in prices. These are also probably low TT and take a long time to get collecting 1-5 tokens on your average mission.

Unless you were referencing something else your point seems to be ill considered.

Yes indeed very powerfull
Powerfull to f*ck some one's investment up even further.
Lets give away armor and for events ,,here some more armor.

Uhm yeah Sid, but those are vehicles that costs 20000-35000 mission tokens... if gathering them only by doing that daily cave event in PA for 5 tokens/day it would take over 10 years to get one, and else ya have to buy them for like 0.8-1PED each (current going rate from what I have seen) :silly2:

So, yet another 'blind date' opportunity with shady dealers....

Until someone buys one and spills the beans we don't know the stats of each item on offer, nor the tt even...

We also don't know how the price set by the 'trader' may change - says somewhere it will be .... was the word 'dynamic'?

How the **** is someone supposed to calculate the gamble (the relative risk) of what price to buy tokens for on the market. I can just hear MA saying in reply: it will be worth it...
but worth WHAT?
And maybe the difference between desirable token items and not is so big, all tokens will be used for the new club (maces) and nothing else at the start of all of this. Why 5-7k for maces, by the way? Are several on offer from the dealer?

And yes, where does the tt come from please MA (or will items start as unlimited but zero tt)?

So, yet another 'blind date' opportunity with shady dealers....

Until someone buys one and spills the beans we don't know the stats of each item on offer, nor the tt even...

We also don't know how the price set by the 'trader' may change - says somewhere it will be .... was the word 'dynamic'?

How the **** is someone supposed to calculate the gamble (the relative risk) of what price to buy tokens for on the market. I can just hear MA saying in reply: it will be worth it...
but worth WHAT?
And maybe the difference between desirable token items and not is so big, all tokens will be used for the new club (maces) and nothing else at the start of all of this. Why 5-7k for maces, by the way? Are several on offer from the dealer?

And yes, where does the tt come from please MA (or will items start as unlimited but zero tt)?

Simple. You take the risk. Quit your bellyaching and play the game. You didnt get all the stats and statistics when you signed up. Why do you need them all now? Lighten up. Money isnt everything. Its just a vehicle that gets you from point A to point B.

Oh and the TT likely comes from people grinding enough missions to generate 30,000 tokens!

Sheesh.

EDIT: Nevermind wrong thread :)

but worth WHAT?

We don't. Its buying the pig in a poke for at least the first buyer, unless say somebody is seen walking around with these in say Twin Peaks or PA ( hint, hint ).

It is especially bad with the Mauls - clubbing is a fringe skill / profession and the SIB ladder has been a total joke so far, so we won't know if the Mauls are any good until some of the very few high level clubbers buys one, taking the risk that they might get a nice club after spending thousands of tokens - but find that they are too low level to use it yet! And not knowing if there is a high level selection available will stop people from skilling up.

I'm fairly ceratin nobody is maxed on the 7K token Imperial Storm Maul(L). Unless it turns out to be a high TT two handed Club(l). But I doubt that.

Simple. You take the risk. Quit your bellyaching and play the game. You didnt get all the stats and statistics when you signed up. Why do you need them all now? Lighten up. Money isnt everything. Its just a vehicle that gets you from point A to point B.

Oh and the TT likely comes from people grinding enough missions to generate 30,000 tokens!

Sheesh.

Fine. You go a head and buy an Imperial Maul(L). After all, you can sell it on auction if it turns out to be something you don't want to use yourself.

Fine. You go a head and buy an Imperial Maul(L). After all, you can sell it on auction if it turns out to be something you don't want to use yourself.

I wouldnt mind doing so. If I happen to be the first person to do it, so be it. I'm willing to take that chance. Its not like my world is going to crumble because I made a few mistakes in EU.

A question:
Are the items from the mission brokers still partially broken (not full TT)?

It'd be good if we could see what exactly are we giving our tokens for before it's too late but we're actually buying cat in a box now...

A question:
Are the items from the mission brokers still partially broken (not full TT)?

It'd be good if we could see what exactly are we giving our tokens for before it's too late but we're actually buying cat in a box now...

we don't know until somebody tries or Kim says something on this.

but we're actually buying cat in a box now...

What? You do not want a cat in a box? Fine! How about two cats in a box?

cat+in+a+box.bmp

500 ped says that all these vehicle models are the same ones as:

-Valk/netbuggy/brunnhilde
-Pitbull
-Gungnir/arctic combat helicopter/hyperplex combat helicopter
-Saehrimnir/arctic truck/mk1 explorer
-Hovercraft CC

Come on planet partners, throw something new in there - especially since most of these vehicles don't suit any planet theme.

Let us assume for a second that these are twice as good as the current vehicles...why would we possibly want them at that price??? The amount of tokens required is mind boggling espoecially given very few opportunities to earn them (or even buy them for that matter).

Kim, take a hard close look at either the pricing or the token drops, you guys fucked up somewhere.

It would be nice to be able to see what we're talking about.

Who's gonna trade 20 000 mission tokens for a vehicle we can´t even see the stats?

Let us assume for a second that these are twice as good as the current vehicles...why would we possibly want them at that price??? The amount of tokens required is mind boggling espoecially given very few opportunities to earn them (or even buy them for that matter).

Kim, take a hard close look at either the pricing or the token drops, you guys fucked up somewhere.

Take note:
1) Kim said they are very powerful.
2) They are unlimited, repairable.
3) If the prize is too low they fuck over the vehicle crafters.

So yeah, I am not really sure they are priced too high... remember that token price might drop now that there is another daily repeatable (and a quite easy one too) and more are probably coming

so lets see, only will take me 100 years and 500,000 ped to get the 25,000 mission tokens for a hovercraft....

hahahahahahaaha

I think I'll just not bother...

so lets see, only will take me 100 years and 500,000 ped to get the 25,000 mission tokens for a hovercraft....

hahahahahahaaha

I think I'll just not bother...

Yes if you are stupid and manage to spend that much to get them instead of buying 25000 for 20000 PED and save 480000 Ped, but yea thats up to you.

Take note:
1) Kim said they are very powerful.
2) They are unlimited, repairable.
3) If the prize is too low they fuck over the vehicle crafters.

So yeah, I am not really sure they are priced too high... remember that token price might drop now that there is another daily repeatable (and a quite easy one too) and more are probably coming

I dont think theyre priced too high either. These vehicles are for collectors. If you arent a collector the regular vehicle market is still open.

A collector is willing to pay these types of prices. The rest of the folks ingame can make a little bit of money selling tokens to these collectors.

I'm sure this is also planned for a future boom in Planet Calypso's population. Since tokens are directly controlled by player activity folks need to plan ahead and ensure that too many players collecting tokens wont also undermine existing markets.

I dont think theyre priced too high either. These vehicles are for collectors. If you arent a collector the regular vehicle market is still open.

Or quite possibly, these are priced for heavy duty pvp.

Maybe it will also be possible to buy eggs (or an egg) this way too... (or a chicken in a box to make your own).
For those that are too new, there has been an 'ahhh, the egg' situation going on for years. It is apparently a good business model and easier than cats in boxes.

And if people decide to take a risk on one of the items, then that's fine, of course. They will have to actaully GET 7k tokens first for a mace, or loads more for a vehicle, so the market value is really going to be a big unknown for longer than other unknowns (and assuming the buyer doesn't hide the item away in dismay when he/she gets it, which will keep the game going even longer!)

Maybe we'll see a 'token-broker' avatar selling tokens on the global auction soon (nah, that would be too obvious!).
Who would swap peds for ultra-low tt value stuff promising big returns? Oh! I've just bought something similar myself... but at least I got a projected return in the marketing blurb.. :)

Of course, the cave is in practice a major shortsight as usual, with 5+ people waiting to get in for the past 3 hours :(

Back