Miss Calypso 2012

Status
Thx for the bump Pink :)

RectaFire Saesanga Gomgaek

I'll give it a shot, mabey I can sexy up the Colonist standard issue's......

Added :) Will see you there :wtg:

back

Reading through a closed thread bitching about the way the Miss event is being handled.
I like to make something clear:

As always I reappear on Calypso late September/begin October to post the new info on the Miss and He Man event, RL has got me by the balls and responsibilities demand my attention.
Aside from the occasional killing spree I am not active ingame, although I must be one of the oldest players still ingame (Arrived Aug 2002)
I always return and as long as there will be a Project Entropia/Planet Calypso I always will.

Imagine my surprise when I see this event with my text, my concept being copied and although I suspected no foul play I felt passed by. There was no email no PM about worries should the event continue. I know True Juan for a while and we talked this through, we agreed that he was doing the organization and I agreed to help hosting the event.
Maybe it was out of spite that I left all the work to Juan, I realize that now. I will take on a more active part again.

Regards,
Singular

Reading through a closed thread bitching about the way the Miss event is being handled.

As always I reappear on Calypso late September/begin October to post the new info on the Miss and He Man event, RL has got me by the balls and responsibilities demand my attention.
Aside from the occasional killing spree I am not active ingame, although I must be one of the oldest players still ingame (Arrived Aug 2002)
I always return and as long as there will be a Project Entropia/Planet Calypso I always will.

Imagine my surprise when I see this event with my text, my concept being copied and although I suspected no foul play I felt passed by. There was no email no PM about worries should the event continue. I know True Juan for a while and we talked this through, we agreed that he was doing the organization and I agreed to help hosting the event.
Maybe it was out of spite that I left all the work to Juan, I realize that now. I will take on a more active part again.

Regards,
Singular

Well, like I said, just wanted the tradition to continue on :) But we discussed that already so lets put that aside for now and concentrate on the competition. Most of the things are ready, we just need a little more participants to have a great competition. Lot of new stuff in-game... should not be hard to make a new set this year...

BUMP for the next MISS :girl:

More girls/g.i.r.l.s/women/w.o.m.e.n. needed. :silly2: Just a little over 3 weeks to go... :)

Come on girls rally ur friends tell them how awesome this event is we need more participants this event is usually full. Hope to see more sign up soon its gonna be a lot of fun :yay:

Please sign me up for Miss Calypso 2012.:girl::cheer::dancing::cheer::girl:

Full ava name is "Talania Tal Indigo".

Tal

Good luck to all contestants this year ;)

Regards,
Singular

Yay Singular!! Oh This is going to be great!! I'm so Happy that this event will still happen..:wtg:

Still looking for more contestants :) Lot of new things this year, so there could be a huge variety of combinations on the catwalk :)

17!

C'mon Ladys! There must be more than 17 out there who can compete!

Yup, hope more sign up cause only 2 weeks left :)

Getting closer and closer :)

What about some advertising at ingame adscreens?

And btw ... the type crawl at Oxford's catwalk still says:
HeMan 2010 ... lol!

Last edited:
A technical hint:

20:00 MA time is early in the morning at Orford. Trees will cast shadows to the catwalk. Very bad to show makeup and other details like special textures.

Wait until 20:15 and the sun will shine bright to the catwalk ;-)

Is there a minimum number of pieces of armour for full metal? :cool:

I think it was 4 or 5 pieces of armour minimum :) Good Luck

hi,i think i would like to give it a shot:).....sign me up

Cya there Jealia :yay: We dont need signs in game kristin we just need people advertising. i been advertising on my free time and got a few to join so far :)

Sign Me Up Please !

Please can I be part of Miss Calypso?
Thank you :wtg:

Status
Back