Miss Calypso 2012

Status
dont think sash was throwin that dig at you .... think sash was glad you took it on after no one else did ..and wants it to run ...

I do want it to run and was trying to make a joke which was taken personaly, I did try to explain via PM, I dont belive in public arguments :)

Where is the new thread, I want to sign up!

Not sure if this should be its own thread.....

I liked Alaina's suggestion for a Miss Universe she mentioned in another thread.

To add to her idea Universe could be winners from the comp held by each planet sponsored event. Contestants being able compete for one planet.

Have a main contact (usually referred to as "queen mom" lol )to assist planets comp, keep track of contestants and org universe.

The 2nd and 3rd could be 1st princess and 2nd princess ect... that makes it a court.

Ideas for one one the award(s)/token is a crown worn on the head (this would def have to beable to be worn with the cowboy hat) ;)
or a sash with the title and year (worn over everything)

Winners could rep planets at hunting events or help other activities (maybe wearing the crown or sash ;) )

Titles can be tweaked for the dudes to sound more guyish instead of prince
ex: King/prince -> Mister/dude ??

ex: instead of Queen/princess -> Miss/chick or babe

ok i just had way too much fun thinking about all that....

Thread closed due to Singulars arrival... please sign up on his thread
GL in the event everyone :)

C'mon TJ! Did you get some respons from Singular? If not ... continue that job please. I'm pretty sure that you've surfed around the latest threads and posts. Most of the communty want to see this event happen. If Singular isn't able or willing to do the job this year you should do it. Probably it's a good idea to wait for the weekend if he pops up or PM you. But after that you should go for it.

You don't want to know what amount of PED I invested already to be able to take part this year!

I have not received a PM from Singular yet. I am hoping he will come back since he stated he would like to host it. This thread will run until I get a proper answer from him. I am willing to let him take over, and or work with him on this event.
I added his name in the opening post and a copyright that this event belongs to him. I should have done that in the first place and there would be less drama.

Until then, lets get this thing rolling again and make it a great event.
I got a reply today from Justin about the prizes and added them to the opening post.

I would like to thank everyone that supported me and encouraged me in PMs and +REPs to continue with this.

True Juan:bandit:

Good to see this going ahead :)

GJ TJ & hope singular comes back to help out with it.

Bump up this Event

Singular to lead .

Up with the thread :) Queens Sceptre is a very nice UL weapon to own

Miss Calypso

Dear participants of the Miss and He man event,

True Juan will be hosting this years Miss competition, although I had to find out the hard way, he still has my blessing to go ahead with organizing the events.

I will be there during and maybe even helping out, this event has been open to all and free of charge, and it should remain that way.

I an sure True Juan will do a good job hosting the Miss event this year, and the He man also.

Good luck to all who join the event, may the best dressed and most impressive win!

GL to all.

Woohooo!!
Finally I'm so happy all this is sorted out and everyone is back to hugs and good working together!!
Thanks Singular to have shown up and thanks for the great job u do since all these years!
Thanks TJ to have taken the organization this year and i'm sure u both will do a great event!!

Excellent good to see some clarification :)

True Juan will be hosting this years Miss competition, although I had to find out the hard way, he still has my blessing to go ahead with organizing the events.

I will be there during and maybe even helping out, this event has been open to all and free of charge, and it should remain that way.

I an sure True Juan will do a good job hosting the Miss event this year, and the He man also.

Good luck to all who join the event, may the best dressed and most impressive win!

GL to all.

GL to all.

Thank you very much for the reply.
Yes, the event will always be open to all and free of charge as was in previous years :)

I still hope you consider being the host, so the traditions stays the same.

TJ :bandit:

Those Pitbulls are UL ?? :eyecrazy: wow huge prize.
Im not sure about this one. I will try to get this confirmed by Justin, but imho he meant L, but forgot to add it in the mail.

Will ask him and give you more info about it.

If Singular is happy, I am happy :)

You can consider my objection withdrawn, good luck with both of the events.

Those Pitbulls are UL ?? :eyecrazy: wow huge prize.

Well, have to disappoint you, Justin just replied to my mail and they are (L) just as I assumed. Still pretty nice prizes :) Especially that nice UL Queens Sceptre :)

40 participants may join the event (25 minimum)

Contesters list:
1. Alaina Bonnie Scotia
2. SashaSD Sash Lomas
3. Kitty Kitty Fire
4. Sue Suzy Timbrell
5. Kobar Kobar Bar
6. Seryse Rysie Destiny
7. Loren Lorry Potter
8. Black Woman Magic
9. Dark Zunami Angel
10. Jenn-AgentPink Nifer
11. Nelly Nel Nulipulser
12. Kara RavenJade Summerwind
13. Kristin Max Marx
14. Lisa Ly Ericson

Ohhhhh??? Does it means we need 11 more participants??? What if they don't pop up?

Servers are down so up with this :)

Hey Singular,

You werent on PCF since APRIL, I was checking your USER CP for a whole month before I decided that I didnt want the EVENT to DIE. I wrote Kim and Justin and they were both glad I wanted this event to continue. What if you hadnt shown up? People need to know this event will continue so they can prepare for it. And thats all I did.

I even talked to LeeLoo about it, and I said that if Singular does eventually visit this forum, I am willing to let him continue with it.

I always return again from RL end of Oktober..

Make Up is back... we are looking at a very good year in terms of OPTIONS for this years event :)

woot glad its sorted out love this event :yay:

Up with the thread again.

More participants needed :) BUMP

Come on girls this event is usually full come sign up its gonna be a blast :yay::yay:

Status
Back