FYI: Team Kimmi Merry Mayhem 2011 Score Board!!!

New update:

#1Skippie
#2Rei
#3Laban
#4Kimmi
#5Star
#6Stryker

prove me wrong :)

we have to be 3rd ;)

New update:

#1Skippie
#2Rei
#3Laban
#4Kimmi
#5Star
#6Stryker

prove me wrong :)

Skippie
Rei
Laban? (no idea)
Stryker
Star
Avery
Kimmi

Reactions: das
Skippie
Rei
Laban? (no idea)
Stryker
Star
Avery
Kimmi

Skippie and Rei means ck
Laban mens aow... its prolly neo tho...
Stryker means Warants
Star is DoA
...and I dont think Avery was doing mayhem this year.

As per Star top 5 in category 4:
Star not sure if it is illegal, but as we were talking in open public chat I guess you wont' mind!

My second statement should start with He instead of I !

star_prediction_for_top_5_in_mm_-_2011.jpg

Hmmm, I posted it in the other thread

I dont care what other people say, I still want Skippie to win.

I dont care what other people say, I still want Skippie to win.

I want nothing to be set...... if it is set.... then it's not a competition!

Am I Wrong!?

Skippie
Rei
Laban? (no idea)
Stryker
Star
Avery
Kimmi

Hmmm, I don't think so.....very unlikely, and I'd be extremely surprised!

I want nothing to be set...... if it is set.... then it's not a competition!

I think you're taking the word "set" in the wrong way. I think what Star means is that Rei has slightly more points than Skippie (They are in the same SOC and would hunt with the same support teams, etc. thus explaining "World Domination's" number of Rex globals)..... and mczmi is probably 3rd on the points list. The spread between 3rd and 4th is probably (In Star's opinion) too great in order for those top 3 to change positions. This "upper echelon" of players share info with eachother all the time, and Stars been around long enough to make some pretty solid "educated guesses".

Regardless..... it's still one big crazy ass'd mob slaughter up there with the big dogs!

Menace

I think you're taking the word "set" in the wrong way. I think what Star means is that Rei has slightly more points than Skippie (They are in the same SOC and would hunt with the same support teams, etc. thus explaining "World Domination's" number of Rex globals)..... and mczmi is probably 3rd on the points list. The spread between 3rd and 4th is probably (In Star's opinion) too great in order for those top 3 to change positions. This "upper echelon" of players share info with eachother all the time, and Stars been around long enough to make some pretty solid "educated guesses".

Regardless..... it's still one big crazy ass'd mob slaughter up there with the big dogs!

Menace

Oh yes, I understand that. What I meant was the ranking of the top3 or top5 should remain unpredictable..until the last day.
And I think star is probably correct. But, will see if Kimmi can break in among top 3. I won't be surprised at all!
Regardless it'd be an extraordinary achievment by team kimmi, comprising of mostly a bunch of strangers.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I understand that. What I meant was the ranking of the top3 or top5 should remain unpredictable..until the last day.
And I think star is probably correct. But, will see if Kimmi can break in among top 3. I won't be surprised at all!
Regardless it'd be an extraordinary achievment by team kimmi, comprising of mostly a bunch of strangers.

I seen the CK team, we were a rag tag bunch compared to them. We did do a damn good job keeping Kimmi in play and mobs coming. But the gear were up against we just can't DPS like they will have the ability to do. Over all it was a good run and something to be proud of no matter what place Kimmi pulls. If Team Kimmi did beat one of the CK teams be proud of the accomplishment. What I still see as an issue is MA underestimates the fire power the players have their are never enough mobs at the spawns. What we did have the teams I helped cut right through them. I would have expected enough mobs for continuous hunting no matter how many players were there.

Skippie and Rei means ck
Laban mens aow... its prolly neo tho...
Stryker means Warants
Star is DoA
...and I dont think Avery was doing mayhem this year.

Was teasing.... no idea really who is where other than what's posted various places here. I only did it for the loots and I can say.. overall I did pretty well :)

Back