Entropia Universe Receives $2.5 Million Dollars From One Investor in Planet Calypso Citizenship System

Thatls why I like your posts... when you talk I feel like MA is talking to us! :) not kidding .. i'm serious!

I probably would have said the same if I intended to be constructive.

Well if this is true then I hope we see faster development and improval overall!

They still need to find now 60000 * 3-10 ped every week,and most of them will be withdrawn....

this is what could be very crushing to the economy...

so lets hope most just reinvest it and lose it hunt or mining or crafting ;)

Hey Entropians...

WIth more 60 millions PEDs is not a change to give me back the 25k peds i have lost last months ??

Please keep me in game :cool:

The sentence you are quoting is an example of how to not write English. It would appear they are referring to time.

Sure, maybe, but notice there is no clarification in the midst of other answered questions, nor an answer to my question the previous two or three times I've asked.

Ah the investor...

All i want now is to see MA using these money to lure more suckers into game depositing and loosing money so we get some revenue on our frickin deeds.

TY "Investor", so MA finally can start using all the money for their "massive" advertisement campaign.. (yes im sceptical about it)

I want to see 1000 new players a month atleast with all those money for advertisement!

I think the INVESTOR WHO HAS THE VOTING MAJORITY should surely be named
If I'd want to launder my hard-earned by drugs or arms dealing money I definitely wouldn't want to be named. If you want my money in your lootpool, you definitely shouldn't want to ask. Just a hypothetic situation, ofc :ahh:

Close that the Investors name was revealed there......

I think the INVESTOR WHO HAS THE VOTING MAJORITY should surely be named.

For what reason?

Also, as far as I know, MindArk has not said anything like "if you buy more than xxx land deeds you have to agree with your name being revealed in public"... and if I made such an investment I am pretty sure I'd want to be anonymous, to avoid endless lobbying and such from people owning lesser amounts.

At last count there were less than 200 deeds remaining.

These remaining deeds will be listed on the Global Auction at random times over the next two days as single units so that as many participants as possible have a chance to acquire one at the original price of 1000 PED.

Thank you!

HUNT THE DEED! O_O

Sure, maybe, but notice there is no clarification in the midst of other answered questions, nor an answer to my question the previous two or three times I've asked.

Absolutely, this is something that should get a clarification. I'm in full agreement with you on that.

There really should be no maybe's around this, just like the external website with audited data for the CLD payments that we were promised should be up already ...

Also, as far as I know, MindArk has not said anything like "if you buy more than xxx land deeds you have to agree with your name being revealed in public"... and if I made such an investment I am pretty sure I'd want to be anonymous, to avoid endless lobbying and such from people owning lesser amounts.
I guess the question is will the estate terminals on these new land plots work the same way old estate terminals do/did?... In theory if someone wants to claim them the claimer's avatar name will appear on the terminal? Of course, maybe the plot's won't be claimed, leaving the estate broker as the name on the terminals, and leaving a lot of plots open for the folks with a lot fewer deeds to get their plots where they want them? It seems weird using that terminology - claiming plots of land. Sounds too much like claiming funeral plots IRL, lol.

I guess the question is will the estate terminals on these new land plots work the same way old estate terminals do/did?... In theory if someone wants to claim them the claimer's avatar name will appear on the terminal? Of course, maybe the plot's won't be claimed, leaving the estate broker as the name on the terminals, and leaving a lot of plots open for the folks with a lot fewer deeds to get their plots where they want them? It seems weird using that terminology - claiming plots of land. Sounds too much like claiming funeral plots IRL, lol.

Who knows, to claim the lot you may need to place a stone on the land with you Avatar's name and then your creation date is mysteriously added with a message underneath.

For what reason?

I agree that a person should be able to be anonymous if wanted.

As far as if I was the investor though...I would definately want to be named. Fame and fortune...isn't that what everyone wants? ;)

Yeah as if im going to let everyone know that i bought all those land deeds you think im nuts? Ahhhh i mean if i had the ped to buy them cause i didnt i mean i dont. Nough said.:smoke:

I agree that a person should be able to be anonymous if wanted.

I second that. If it was not asked for before , i do not see a reason why they should name the investor .

I for one, welcome our new overlord, All hail anonymous Investor!!!!:bowdown:

Yeah as if im going to let everyone know that i bought all those land deeds you think im nuts? Ahhhh i mean if i had the ped to buy them cause i didnt i mean i dont. Nough said.:smoke:

Well you don't anymore, not after that massive deal you did for 25m PED of Deeds.
Remember?
:silly:

Holy beans!

Hey Entropians...

WIth more 60 millions PEDs is not a change to give me back the 25k peds i have lost last months ??

Please keep me in game :cool:

mm...

Thats whay we dont have any uber ATH:s anymore.

I figure 2.5 million should be enough for another world record-notation, so we should be able to find the name from the record-book as the record-holder :)

The name? Who cares... It's most likely someone you have never heard of or even more likely - some unknown company registered in Cyprus or somewhere...

I doubt it's someone from EU - who has the money? Neverdie? He started his development projects and probably doesn't have that much money left. Deathifier? He invested in arkadia not that long ago, so probably no. So imho it's just someone from the outside who finally decided to invest here.

darn waited too long to invest :(

Back