Does Damage to PEC Matter?

My highest hunting loot was an 8,xxxPED argo, using an OVERLY-amped gun which would be considered UNDER-powered for hunting argos (I was mining not hunting at the time).
Prior to this, nor since, I never looted even half that value on much larger mobs, with maxed "eco" equipment.

That's all I can add.

Well as for those tests with an E-amp 15 on a low gun, I did that already and my outcome is it don't work and if it does work well it takes some time to get that decay back spend from the the amp and for me that is just plain gambling, so I rather keep on hunting in my eco way and know at least that if I have a bad run it will not be a 40% to 60% return cuz i went on Opalo hunt amped with E-amp 15.
I personally never had such returns hunting the way I do so I say dmg/pec is for me a good way and it does matter for me, and yes I do get globals also and no I am no high solo roller.

aviator_gluon.jpg

My goggles are foggy or something, I don't see any data, just "she said, he said"...

Well as for those tests with an E-amp 15 on a low gun, I did that already and my outcome is it don't work and if it does work well it takes some time to get that decay back spend from the the amp and for me that is just plain gambling, so I rather keep on hunting in my eco way and know at least that if I have a bad run it will not be a 40% to 60% return cuz i went on Opalo hunt amped with E-amp 15.
I personally never had such returns hunting the way I do so I say dmg/pec is for me a good way and it does matter for me, and yes I do get globals also and no I am no high solo roller.

Yes, its more like gambling, because you increase the loot cycle amplitude. Just like when you decide to go mining with amps and before you were mining unamped. Its essencially the very same thing.

If you want small gambles (which ofc require less money (so you can see your returns long term)), I perfectly understand that. Not everyone has the money, time and power to spend. I didnt have money and power, now i just dont have time. :/

But given example what I´m talking about: ;)
1. You hunt cornacaudas using just opalo and lets say you need to turn over 10000PEDs to get that 90% return. With just opalo thats heroic feat, but possible. Cost for one shot from opalo (with ammo) is 2.02PEC:wise:

2. You could hunt with opalo+eamp-15. Cost for one shot is 8.65PEC :wise: Thats 4.28-times MORE than with previous setup, THUS you will need to cycle 4.28-times MORE PEDs, that means you need to turn over 42800PEDs to get that 90% return.
(BUT OFC since you overamp your weapon you increase the cost to kill a mob even further (because you know what overamping is right?) so its ever more you need to turn over than 42800PEDs (idk, maybe somewhere near 80000PEDs since you just do half much damage with that amp + opalo damage. Gambling! :tongue2:ftw... )

Do you see my point?

But given example what I´m talking about: ;)
1. You hunt cornacaudas using just opalo and lets say you need to turn over 10000PEDs to get that 90% return. With just opalo thats heroic feat, but possible. Cost for one shot from opalo (with ammo) is 2.02PEC:wise:

2. You could hunt with opalo+eamp-15. Cost for one shot is 8.65PEC :wise: Thats 4.28-times MORE than with previous setup, THUS you will need to cycle 4.28-times MORE PEDs, that means you need to turn over 42800PEDs to get that 90% return.
(BUT OFC since you overamp your weapon you increase the cost to kill a mob even further (because you know what overamping is right?) so its ever more you need to turn over than 42800PEDs (idk, maybe somewhere near 80000PEDs since you just do half much damage with that amp + opalo damage. Gambling! :tongue2:ftw... )

Do you see my point?

Sounds good to me...

The problem is that people approach this dmg/pec idea a bit fanatically. Respectively, my view is that dmg/pec "doesn't matter". What I mean is that an avatar over, say, 30 hit hg will get pretty much same thing with unamped karma as with p5a+a106, in terms of tt% return. However, someone will surely come with "then why don't hunt with swine amped with this and that on daikiba young".

The most important factor in EU is common sense and your personal context. There's absolutely nothing smart in hunting with a maxed nice dpp SIB-gun and a bad-ass fit amp if the mob is Leviathan/Proteron/insert_your_drug and your bankroll is under say 5-6k.

In same manner, it won't be the end of the world if, with say 300 peds on your name, you'd be killing daikibas with jester d-1 1 hr a day instead of opalo 1 hr a day.

One should be more worried about adjusting bankroll and mob to his ammoburn than the actual dmg/pec. You simply can't survive long term with 1k bankroll hunting with p5a amped for instance, if you're not qute lucky. Then, if you're lucky, you can be with karma killer unamped too.

As for direct implication on loot, I don't believe that dmg/pec has any kind of influence. I'd rather give that role to variations in decay, not to variations in efficiency. Just measure your own results and find what's working for you. And there's no need for stupidities just try reasonable available combinations, you have to find a decent path.

Guess I might as well add my thoughts based on feeling I get whilst hunting.

Firstly it's not gambling you build a personal loot pool, and are constantly trying to pull loot from it. however here is the tricky bit. I think all mobs build their own loot pool from the peds you put in, so you are trying to pull your own owed loot from a pool of everyones loot.

Now if that mob pool is drained, there is nothing you can do to pull loot, becasue only you are charging it in effect while shooting.

The game changes so much its hard to keep track, but my latest feeling are that the game rewards the more you are prepared to constantly change what you are doing. both with weapons and mobs.

This could be a simple as skilling on some paints you stored up, it effects your next hunting return.

This is why iron hunting sucks, if doing the same thing over and over, and probably with the same weapon (bad idea).

I dont think eco matters at all,its all about spend. But there is a balance such as I use weapons that I'm way over skilled to use. Such as LR32 laser rifle (when I skilled to use past LR66). LR32 nice low MU shoots pretty good. Just done 1000 neco using LR32. One day I hit 8 globs another day I hit none, explain that. Mob loot pool got to be, or over hunting same mob.

I also swear that skill gives you more chance to hit globals. I've level 60 laser, but 58 BLP. Now I feel I get more globals with laser than I do with BLP. Is it becasue I passed level 60? we just don't know, all we get is a feel for it. Is it becasue I burned x amount of LR32's so rewarded with better return? Why then for a change do I buy a power claw and suddenly bang glob comes in and my skills are not as high as laser.

Why is it I can run a VIII Pryo chip, get great loot, but if I try to run two full chips back-to-back I get screwed.

I know that "change" is key, and also hunting a mob that appears to have a good loot pool. So the clever part is making a weapon change jumping in on a mob you haven't hunted in a week and bang you open your chances of global.

Obviously the more skills you have the more choice you have. both in mob and weapon, and that is where you got great chances of making some big ped. Or pulling loot from your pool which constantly grows.

MA throws in the odd big loot to throwyou off the scent, but basically I think it works like that

Plus anything that might have worked before gets changed so be prepared to change too.

Rick.

PS: hope reads ok, rushed post 2am

Firstly it's not gambling you build a personal loot pool, and are constantly trying to pull loot from it. however here is the tricky bit. I think all mobs build their own loot pool from the peds you put in, so you are trying to pull your own owed loot from a pool of everyones loot.

Now if that mob pool is drained, there is nothing you can do to pull loot, becasue only you are charging it in effect while shooting.

The game changes so much its hard to keep track, but my latest feeling are that the game rewards the more you are prepared to constantly change what you are doing. both with weapons and mobs.

This could be a simple as skilling on some paints you stored up, it effects your next hunting return.

This is why iron hunting sucks, if doing the same thing over and over, and probably with the same weapon (bad idea).

I dont think eco matters at all,its all about spend. But there is a balance such as I use weapons that I'm way over skilled to use. Such as LR32 laser rifle (when I skilled to use past LR66). LR32 nice low MU shoots pretty good. Just done 1000 neco using LR32. One day I hit 8 globs another day I hit none, explain that. Mob loot pool got to be, or over hunting same mob.

I also swear that skill gives you more chance to hit globals. I've level 60 laser, but 58 BLP. Now I feel I get more globals with laser than I do with BLP. Is it becasue I passed level 60? we just don't know, all we get is a feel for it. Is it becasue I burned x amount of LR32's so rewarded with better return? Why then for a change do I buy a power claw and suddenly bang glob comes in and my skills are not as high as laser.

Why is it I can run a VIII Pryo chip, get great loot, but if I try to run two full chips back-to-back I get screwed.

I know that "change" is key, and also hunting a mob that appears to have a good loot pool. So the clever part is making a weapon change jumping in on a mob you haven't hunted in a week and bang you open your chances of global.

Obviously the more skills you have the more choice you have. both in mob and weapon, and that is where you got great chances of making some big ped. Or pulling loot from your pool which constantly grows.

MA throws in the odd big loot to throwyou off the scent, but basically I think it works like that

Plus anything that might have worked before gets changed so be prepared to change too.

Rick.

PS: hope reads ok, rushed post 2am

I also feel I get better loot when I face east ;)

I also feel I get better loot when I face east ;)
The only way to disprove this is to use 50 avatars cycling at least 100k PED each. However there's still a big chance that they weren't in the cycle, or isn't representing every avatar in EU.

Personally I've found that if I overlay an atlas over the calypso map and point my avatar towards Gothemburg, I always hof. However, in order for this to work my mood ring has to be green. The amount of people on the server also has to be evenly divisible by seventeen. However if someone has logged into the game for the last 45.3 seconds without using the TT in that time, I won't hof. This system has had yet to fail me.

The only way to disprove this is to use 50 avatars cycling at least 100k PED each. However there's still a big chance that they weren't in the cycle, or isn't representing every avatar in EU.

Personally I've found that if I overlay an atlas over the calypso map and point my avatar towards Gothemburg, I always hof. However, in order for this to work my mood ring has to be green. The amount of people on the server also has to be evenly divisible by seventeen. However if someone has logged into the game for the last 45.3 seconds without using the TT in that time, I won't hof. This system has had yet to fail me.

LOL..for two last posts.

Facing in direct line towards a TP has a similar effect, or when the sun is up heading into it. or having a reasonable amount of running space between mobs, to earn search for mob percentage. Afking for 10 mins during a hunt to tell MA you are bored and need an excitment glob. Wearing one less piece of armour to increase the brave effect, and take that bit more damage than 1.0

ln all honesty the only records I keep is how much ped I have on my card, and if I can hope for enough return to last two more runs. Then re-evaluate after that. however what I do on every hunt, is put all loot and ammo into the tt machine to use it as a calculator of return, then measure in my head the return then take off damage. So if 60 down on that run, then expect 60 more on next run to balance.

Also I don't believe in going on 500 ped ammo runs. I've had my best loot taking out 70 ped ammo, and coming home with 400.

I did 1000 necos over the last week taking out between 90 - 120 ped ammo each run depending what ped i had available. I like that becasue the worst I can be down is probably 50% of 120 ped ammo. besides I hardly ever have 1000 peds on my card, mostly 500 or less most of the time.

Then if bad after 100 ped ammo, I say screw this I'm off sweating. Now if you take out 500 ped ammo and have bad return you've already put yourself in a position to lose a majority of your 500 before you change your mind. So i think less ammo actually improves your chances of good loot. ok i rearly get hofs, but I'd rather have loads of globals and not be stressed out. Becasue I'm sure the system looks at your ammo and says we may or may not give this person a hof, personally I'm not keen on waiting to see if it does or not.

Rick

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Argonaut-Hunting-Log-V-Log-by-Fat-F%F3ck-Adam

Primary Weapon/s: Breer P4a (L) + A104 amp (Two amps per hunt)
Backup Weapon/s: Loughlin Scratcher Two (L) (Would prefer a better knife, but am limited by my shortblades skill at the momen)

Armor: Adjusted Pixie
Emergency Fap: Adapted Vivo T10 (L)
Out of combat Fap: Herb Box

Chart of completed runs available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqIDpD-2WO8qdGZic3U3c2dRWndKQ0tvR1hFU0Y0cWc

Notice how rapidly (in just 3 samples) the long term average will align itself with the expected 90% return rate, and how it will slowly dive below and sharply jump up from time to time.

Posting again for the above, log, with picshure.... 3000 ped so far. Will continue to track this log in the long term and insist that his long term return will be ~90% no matter what gear he uses as long as he only gets loot from hunting.

uWok7.png

Will continue to track this log in the long term and insist that his long term return will be ~90% no matter what gear he uses as long as he only gets loot from hunting.

Well, if that is the case I'm in for one hell of a dive down to 90% from my current relativly stable 98% TT from Nov 2011. Collected on Rex, Scrip, Sum and Atrox using a nearly fully skilled (LR85/RL95) Imp MKII T4/5 plus amp. Completing Atrox iron and bronze missions so expect this return to lower. Highest single global was a 1590ish Ped Sum last week so returns are not propt up by a big ubber hof.

qwackers_impii_return_250kped.jpg

... the system looks at your ammo and says we may or may not give this person a hof, ...
While shooting something out in the woods it may seem very logical - the System is watching me! It's tracking my ammo, it's making notes every time i visit the TT... er, hold on for a sec, think clearly :silly2:
What are we actually assuming here? That MA pays for the programmers to build an intricate subsystem into their software just to keep track of every hunters ammo balance?
Hell no! The system can't care less how much ammo every hunter carries around, there is no ammo-tarcker (sub)System - besides us ourselves, nobody and nothing keeps track of this.

The only reason why old experienced hunters advise not to make short runs is the sample size - when you shoot one mob and it's a no-looter you can't make a conclusion: my returns are zero. You need a reasonably large sample to find out whats the average loot.

That's why the advice to make longer runs, that's all there is, everything else is only a superstition.

Well, if that is the case I'm in for one hell of a dive down to 90% from my current relativly stable 98% TT from Nov 2011. Collected on Rex, Scrip, Sum and Atrox using a nearly fully skilled (LR85/RL95) Imp MKII T4/5 plus amp. Completing Atrox iron and bronze missions so expect this return to lower. Highest single global was a 1590ish Ped Sum last week so returns are not propt up by a big ubber hof.

Raw data please?

Oh wait you won't give that... just some image.

If you'd actually looked at this graph over 250k ped cycled you might have noticed the typo. Sooo... post some data or stfu.

Last edited:

This is a theory i also have been thinkig could be true, but hard to know for sure.

While shooting something out in the woods it may seem very logical - the System is watching me! It's tracking my ammo, it's making notes every time i visit the TT... er, hold on for a sec, think clearly :silly2:
What are we actually assuming here? That MA pays for the programmers to build an intricate subsystem into their software just to keep track of every hunters ammo balance?
Hell no! The system can't care less how much ammo every hunter carries around, there is no ammo-tarcker (sub)System - besides us ourselves, nobody and nothing keeps track of this.

The only reason why old experienced hunters advise not to make short runs is the sample size - when you shoot one mob and it's a no-looter you can't make a conclusion: my returns are zero. You need a reasonably large sample to find out whats the average loot.

That's why the advice to make longer runs, that's all there is, everything else is only a superstition.

Of course the system tracks how much ammo everyone has in their inventory... How else would it actually be able to exist in your inventory and withdraw a few cells everytime you pull the trigger? That was this week's most unlogic statement.

Raw data please?

Oh wait you won't give that... just some image.

If you'd actually looked at this graph over 250k ped cycled you might have noticed the typo. Sooo... post some data or stfu.

For what it is worth, see attached. If you look at my past posts you will see that typos are some what of a signature for me. Enjoy;) and never be afraid of change!

Code:
Run	Date	        IMK2	Mfap	Amp	Arm	Enh	Oth	Ammo	Total Spent	Loot	Return	Cycled	Total Cycled	Total P/L	Individual Return (%)	Accum Return (%)	Mob
0	23/11/2011	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0	0	0.000	0.00%	0.00%	0
1	24/11/2011	30.07	13.71	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.84	1495.68	1540.30	1529.19	-11.11	1813	2	-0.011	99.39%	99.39%	Rex
2	26/11/2011	30.94	14.55	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.47	1517.45	1563.41	1840.58	277.17	1866	4	0.266	114.85%	107.23%	Rex
3	27/11/2011	39.84	20.53	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.65	1995.20	2056.22	1657.67	-398.55	2405	6	-0.132	83.43%	97.82%	Rex
4	28/11/2011	33.62	15.92	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.27	1659.16	1708.97	1916.63	207.66	2027	8	0.075	110.24%	100.93%	Rex
5	01/12/2011	40.03	20.33	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.83	1945.84	2007.03	1712.68	-294.35	2416	11	-0.219	87.82%	97.92%	Rex
6	02/12/2011	34.47	13.39	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.72	1704.26	1752.84	1649.27	-103.57	2076	13	-0.323	95.01%	97.44%	Rex
7	04/12/2011	35.28	15.16	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.84	1758.04	1809.32	1778.92	-30.40	2127	15	-0.353	98.57%	97.60%	Rex
8	05/12/2011	35.48	17.51	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.02	1759.24	1812.25	1342.96	-469.29	2140	17	-0.822	78.07%	95.12%	Rex
9	10/12/2011	28.23	12.20	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.12	1348.78	1389.33	1269.05	-120.28	1701	19	-0.943	92.93%	94.92%	Sum/Rex
10	11/12/2011	25.53	11.70	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.24	1253.72	1291.19	990.95	-300.24	1539	20	-1.243	80.49%	93.82%	Rex
11	11/12/2011	19.67	7.95	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.12	983.63	1011.37	994.17	-17.20	1185	21	-1.260	98.55%	94.08%	Rex
12	14/12/2011	19.96	7.86	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.07	1020.05	1047.94	1040.81	-7.13	1202	22	-1.267	99.41%	94.37%	Rex
13	16/12/2011	20.47	10.63	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1009.54	1040.64	1012.06	-28.58	1235	24	-1.296	97.69%	94.54%	Rex
14	17/12/2011	20.97	9.56	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1019.36	1049.89	1490.25	440.36	1264	25	-0.856	134.84%	96.58%	Rex
15	20/12/2011	31.19	28.36	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1549.63	1609.18	1484.38	-124.80	1894	27	-0.980	93.41%	96.35%	Scrip
16	22/12/2011	32.07	29.67	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.19	1575.87	1637.80	1244.43	-393.37	1948	29	-1.374	79.81%	95.24%	Scrip
17	23/12/2011	25.10	23.08	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1240.60	1288.78	882.31	-406.47	1525	30	-1.780	73.34%	94.14%	Scrip
18	24/12/2011	18.74	17.37	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	903.09	939.20	872.36	-66.84	1138	32	-1.847	94.13%	94.14%	Scrip
19	25/12/2011	18.59	18.06	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	903.85	940.50	909.26	-31.24	1130	33	-1.878	97.24%	94.24%	Scrip
20	27/12/2011	22.87	21.19	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1078.54	1122.60	964.62	-157.98	1389	34	-2.036	88.63%	94.02%	Scrip
21	28/12/2011	20.46	17.27	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	998.31	1036.04	748.82	-287.22	1241	35	-2.323	76.86%	93.41%	Scrip
22	28/12/2011	35.14	15.33	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1769.16	1819.63	1988.53	168.90	2118	37	-2.155	107.98%	94.24%	Rex
23	29/12/2011	40.48	19.32	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1967.41	2027.21	1334.32	-692.89	2441	40	-2.847	71.61%	92.85%	Rex
24	29/12/2011	39.59	20.20	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1971.74	2031.53	2358.68	327.15	2389	42	-2.520	113.70%	94.03%	Rex
25	30/12/2011	35.85	18.36	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1793.29	1847.50	1883.05	35.55	2163	44	-2.485	101.64%	94.40%	Rex
26	07/01/2012	40.53	19.57	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1987.74	2047.84	1656.54	-391.30	2444	47	-2.876	83.99%	93.86%	Rex
27	08/01/2012	40.27	18.34	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1986.50	2045.11	2574.96	529.85	2427	49	-2.346	121.83%	95.24%	Rex
28	08/01/2012	24.93	10.61	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1206.01	1241.55	1224.00	-17.55	1502	51	-2.364	98.83%	95.34%	Rex
29	09/01/2012	29.25	7.12	461.60	8.37	28.80	0.00	1461.31	1996.45	1521.94	-474.51	2348	53	-2.838	79.79%	94.65%	Rex
30	12/01/2012	38.93	7.17	614.35	34.70	34.40	0.00	1962.03	2691.58	2571.97	-119.61	3143	56	-2.958	96.19%	94.74%	Rex
31	13/01/2012	40.86	5.48	644.73	79.22	28.80	0.00	1963.27	2762.36	3484.42	722.06	3332	60	-2.236	121.67%	96.25%	Scrip
32	14/01/2012	40.53	5.34	639.61	83.68	37.60	0.19	1973.73	2780.68	3312.31	531.63	3319	63	-1.704	116.02%	97.29%	Scrip
33	14/01/2012	40.17	5.46	627.62	86.42	35.20	0.78	1940.37	2736.02	2578.51	-157.51	3263	66	-1.862	95.17%	97.19%	Scrip
34	15/01/2012	39.87	5.24	629.19	83.03	40.00	0.65	1951.10	2749.08	2695.71	-53.37	3269	69	-1.915	98.37%	97.24%	Scrip
35	15/01/2012	39.77	5.02	626.94	78.81	32.00	0.76	1966.07	2749.37	2920.05	170.68	3246	73	-1.744	105.26%	97.60%	Scrip
36	16/01/2012	51.08	6.55	607.95	103.30	40.80	0.91	2501.05	3311.64	2765.30	-546.34	3261	76	-2.291	83.25%	96.98%	Scrip
37	17/01/2012	45.25	6.02	714.08	95.82	40.00	1.15	2202.10	3104.42	3012.10	-92.32	3707	80	-2.383	97.51%	97.01%	Scrip
38	18/01/2012	46.29	6.32	729.85	99.91	36.00	1.18	2283.59	3203.14	2886.05	-317.09	3787	83	-2.700	91.63%	96.76%	Scrip
39	19/01/2012	45.99	5.99	699.16	96.36	35.20	0.84	2246.85	3130.39	3587.52	457.13	3638	87	-2.243	112.56%	97.42%	Scrip
40	21/01/2012	47.90	6.09	755.37	98.53	44.00	1.54	2356.17	3309.60	2783.43	-526.17	3921	91	-2.769	86.58%	96.96%	Scrip
41	21/01/2012	44.44	6.22	701.29	95.53	36.80	1.06	2155.09	3040.43	3431.28	390.85	3640	95	-2.378	110.74%	97.49%	Scrip
42	22/01/2012	47.97	6.55	756.05	96.87	34.40	1.37	2298.44	3241.65	2977.95	-263.70	3913	99	-2.642	93.26%	97.32%	Scrip
43	23/01/2012	50.65	6.46	799.19	103.99	37.60	1.23	2489.17	3488.29	3944.53	456.24	4138	103	-2.186	111.02%	97.87%	Scrip
44	24/01/2012	44.01	5.43	649.91	79.55	46.40	1.09	2118.89	2945.28	3032.57	87.29	3537	106	-2.098	102.47%	98.02%	Scrip
45	25/01/2012	47.97	5.80	705.07	89.84	43.20	1.16	2390.24	3283.28	4405.46	1122.18	3835	110	-0.976	129.26%	99.11%	Scrip
46	26/01/2012	47.18	5.89	675.83	92.94	54.40	1.12	2284.37	3161.73	2562.03	-599.70	3703	114	-1.576	83.81%	98.61%	Scrip
47	27/01/2012	49.63	6.23	726.93	98.03	51.20	1.20	2393.60	3326.82	3611.86	285.04	3967	118	-1.291	107.19%	98.90%	Scrip
48	28/01/2012	51.51	5.62	756.39	90.32	60.00	1.09	2512.94	3477.87	3997.13	519.26	4121	122	-0.772	112.60%	99.37%	Scrip
49	29/01/2012	51.64	5.48	756.39	91.18	59.20	1.43	2492.90	3458.22	3907.49	449.27	4122	126	-0.322	110.90%	99.74%	Scrip
50	29/01/2012	67.88	8.17	994.04	128.63	64.80	1.45	3291.44	4556.41	3762.20	-794.21	5414	131	-1.117	85.33%	99.15%	Scrip
51	30/01/2012	46.92	5.67	688.51	88.32	56.00	1.34	2300.44	3187.20	3309.69	122.49	3760	135	-0.994	103.26%	99.26%	Scrip
52	31/01/2012	46.90	5.40	688.68	86.04	52.80	0.84	2283.71	3164.37	2968.84	-195.53	3754	139	-1.190	94.79%	99.14%	Scrip
53	01/02/2012	40.72	4.90	596.64	76.09	36.00	1.23	2021.27	2776.85	2565.09	-211.76	3245	142	-1.401	93.48%	99.01%	Scrip
54	02/02/2012	48.72	5.35	715.77	84.75	43.20	1.02	2412.64	3311.45	3246.51	-64.94	3885	146	-1.466	98.33%	99.00%	Scrip
55	03/02/2012	34.36	3.98	504.26	62.42	36.80	0.72	1688.53	2331.07	2587.91	256.84	2747	149	-1.210	109.35%	99.19%	Scrip
56	04/02/2012	68.74	7.60	1008.52	119.38	56.00	1.47	3379.93	4641.64	4245.34	-396.30	5470	154	-1.606	92.76%	98.96%	Scrip
57	05/02/2012	48.75	5.64	716.51	91.08	39.20	2.15	2393.20	3296.53	3585.75	289.22	3893	158	-1.317	107.43%	99.17%	Scrip
58	05/02/2012	19.50	2.07	286.04	34.32	14.40	0.29	929.26	1285.88	1615.92	330.04	1550	160	-0.987	121.29%	99.38%	Scrip
59	06/02/2012	58.45	6.54	852.54	99.85	61.60	1.35	2852.23	3932.56	3072.77	-859.79	4640	164	-1.846	81.47%	98.88%	Scrip
60	07/02/2012	34.37	4.09	504.26	63.90	32.00	0.65	1662.45	2301.72	2344.13	42.41	2743	167	-1.804	101.55%	98.92%	Scrip
61	08/02/2012	33.34	1.83	489.78	17.87	25.60	0.74	1592.81	2161.97	1983.52	-178.45	2613	170	-1.982	93.17%	98.83%	Sum
62	09/02/2012	45.63	3.18	669.64	54.08	39.20	1.28	2219.83	3032.84	3146.10	113.26	3607	173	-1.869	103.14%	98.92%	Atrox
63	11/02/2012	56.56	3.04	829.22	30.88	57.60	0.84	2815.52	3793.66	3552.01	-241.65	4439	178	-2.111	94.56%	98.81%	Sum
64	12/02/2012	51.68	3.37	756.39	59.20	45.60	0.87	2565.92	3483.03	3715.32	232.29	4074	182	-1.878	105.70%	98.97%	Atrox
65	12/02/2012	51.90	3.20	756.39	57.33	44.80	0.67	2548.36	3462.65	3179.80	-282.85	4072	186	-2.161	93.05%	98.84%	Atrox
66	14/02/2012	51.64	2.61	756.39	26.67	42.40	1.16	2489.65	3370.52	3087.99	-282.53	4038	190	-2.444	93.00%	98.71%	Sum
67	15/02/2012	51.60	2.38	756.39	25.91	47.20	0.47	2530.11	3414.06	3010.76	-403.30	4040	194	-2.847	90.02%	98.53%	Sum
68	18/02/2012	51.63	2.49	756.39	26.27	59.20	0.91	2533.20	3430.09	3240.84	-189.25	4054	198	-3.036	95.33%	98.47%	Sum
69	19/02/2012	51.60	3.93	756.39	64.23	56.80	1.29	2521.01	3455.25	3257.98	-197.27	4091	202	-3.234	95.18%	98.40%	Atrox
70	21/02/2012	51.55	2.06	756.39	21.04	52.00	1.36	2511.59	3395.99	2867.67	-528.32	4041	206	-3.762	86.92%	98.17%	Sum
71	25/02/2012	51.51	2.20	756.39	23.54	51.20	0.91	2510.59	3396.34	2778.44	-617.90	4042	210	-4.380	84.71%	97.92%	Sum
72	26/02/2012	56.95	2.23	836.77	27.05	65.60	1.18	2850.01	3839.79	3775.19	-64.60	4481	215	-4.445	98.56%	97.93%	Sum
73	02/03/2012	51.46	2.17	756.39	23.98	58.40	0.79	2470.85	3364.04	2757.18	-606.86	4049	219	-5.051	85.01%	97.69%	Sum
74	11/04/2012	51.46	2.55	756.39	22.71	40.00	0.68	2505.27	3379.06	3741.99	362.93	4030	223	-4.688	109.01%	97.89%	Sum
75	13/04/2012	51.30	1.97	756.39	18.61	54.40	1.33	2507.76	3391.76	2813.65	-578.11	4039	227	-5.267	85.69%	97.68%	Sum
76	14/04/2012	51.31	2.05	756.39	20.24	41.60	0.70	2514.44	3386.73	4142.80	756.07	4027	231	-4.510	118.77%	98.05%	Sum
77	14/04/2012	51.35	2.38	756.39	22.35	42.40	0.78	2514.82	3390.47	4303.78	913.31	4031	235	-3.597	122.66%	98.47%	Sum
78	15/04/2012	49.54	1.78	756.39	17.12	53.60	0.92	2552.11	3431.46	2491.16	-940.30	4026	239	-4.537	76.64%	98.10%	Sum
79	17/04/2012	51.33	1.23	756.39	14.00	57.60	38.67	2540.78	3460.00	2668.36	-791.64	4074	243	-5.329	80.57%	97.81%	Sum
80	19/04/2012	51.94	1.83	756.39	20.00	40.08	0.56	2544.32	3415.12	4422.72	1007.60	4029	247	-4.322	125.01%	98.25%	Sum
81	20/04/2012	51.31	3.22	756.39	52.31	43.20	1.25	2588.74	3496.42	3235.26	-261.16	4063	251	-4.583	93.57%	98.17%	Atrox
82	21/04/2012	51.34	3.01	756.39	52.43	57.60	0.89	2576.95	3498.61	2750.09	-748.52	4077	255	-5.331	81.64%	97.91%	Atrox

For what it is worth, see attached. If you look at my past posts you will see that typos are some what of a signature for me. Enjoy;) and never be afraid of change!

Code:
Run	Date	        IMK2	Mfap	Amp	Arm	Enh	Oth	Ammo	Total Spent	Loot	Return	Cycled	Total Cycled	Total P/L	Individual Return (%)	Accum Return (%)	Mob
0	23/11/2011	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0.00	0	0.00	0	0	0.000	0.00%	0.00%	0
1	24/11/2011	30.07	13.71	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.84	1495.68	1540.30	1529.19	-11.11	1813	2	-0.011	99.39%	99.39%	Rex
2	26/11/2011	30.94	14.55	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.47	1517.45	1563.41	1840.58	277.17	1866	4	0.266	114.85%	107.23%	Rex
3	27/11/2011	39.84	20.53	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.65	1995.20	2056.22	1657.67	-398.55	2405	6	-0.132	83.43%	97.82%	Rex
4	28/11/2011	33.62	15.92	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.27	1659.16	1708.97	1916.63	207.66	2027	8	0.075	110.24%	100.93%	Rex
5	01/12/2011	40.03	20.33	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.83	1945.84	2007.03	1712.68	-294.35	2416	11	-0.219	87.82%	97.92%	Rex
6	02/12/2011	34.47	13.39	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.72	1704.26	1752.84	1649.27	-103.57	2076	13	-0.323	95.01%	97.44%	Rex
7	04/12/2011	35.28	15.16	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.84	1758.04	1809.32	1778.92	-30.40	2127	15	-0.353	98.57%	97.60%	Rex
8	05/12/2011	35.48	17.51	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.02	1759.24	1812.25	1342.96	-469.29	2140	17	-0.822	78.07%	95.12%	Rex
9	10/12/2011	28.23	12.20	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.12	1348.78	1389.33	1269.05	-120.28	1701	19	-0.943	92.93%	94.92%	Sum/Rex
10	11/12/2011	25.53	11.70	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.24	1253.72	1291.19	990.95	-300.24	1539	20	-1.243	80.49%	93.82%	Rex
11	11/12/2011	19.67	7.95	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.12	983.63	1011.37	994.17	-17.20	1185	21	-1.260	98.55%	94.08%	Rex
12	14/12/2011	19.96	7.86	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.07	1020.05	1047.94	1040.81	-7.13	1202	22	-1.267	99.41%	94.37%	Rex
13	16/12/2011	20.47	10.63	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1009.54	1040.64	1012.06	-28.58	1235	24	-1.296	97.69%	94.54%	Rex
14	17/12/2011	20.97	9.56	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1019.36	1049.89	1490.25	440.36	1264	25	-0.856	134.84%	96.58%	Rex
15	20/12/2011	31.19	28.36	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1549.63	1609.18	1484.38	-124.80	1894	27	-0.980	93.41%	96.35%	Scrip
16	22/12/2011	32.07	29.67	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.19	1575.87	1637.80	1244.43	-393.37	1948	29	-1.374	79.81%	95.24%	Scrip
17	23/12/2011	25.10	23.08	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1240.60	1288.78	882.31	-406.47	1525	30	-1.780	73.34%	94.14%	Scrip
18	24/12/2011	18.74	17.37	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	903.09	939.20	872.36	-66.84	1138	32	-1.847	94.13%	94.14%	Scrip
19	25/12/2011	18.59	18.06	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	903.85	940.50	909.26	-31.24	1130	33	-1.878	97.24%	94.24%	Scrip
20	27/12/2011	22.87	21.19	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1078.54	1122.60	964.62	-157.98	1389	34	-2.036	88.63%	94.02%	Scrip
21	28/12/2011	20.46	17.27	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	998.31	1036.04	748.82	-287.22	1241	35	-2.323	76.86%	93.41%	Scrip
22	28/12/2011	35.14	15.33	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1769.16	1819.63	1988.53	168.90	2118	37	-2.155	107.98%	94.24%	Rex
23	29/12/2011	40.48	19.32	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1967.41	2027.21	1334.32	-692.89	2441	40	-2.847	71.61%	92.85%	Rex
24	29/12/2011	39.59	20.20	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1971.74	2031.53	2358.68	327.15	2389	42	-2.520	113.70%	94.03%	Rex
25	30/12/2011	35.85	18.36	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1793.29	1847.50	1883.05	35.55	2163	44	-2.485	101.64%	94.40%	Rex
26	07/01/2012	40.53	19.57	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1987.74	2047.84	1656.54	-391.30	2444	47	-2.876	83.99%	93.86%	Rex
27	08/01/2012	40.27	18.34	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1986.50	2045.11	2574.96	529.85	2427	49	-2.346	121.83%	95.24%	Rex
28	08/01/2012	24.93	10.61	0.00	0.00	0.00	0.00	1206.01	1241.55	1224.00	-17.55	1502	51	-2.364	98.83%	95.34%	Rex
29	09/01/2012	29.25	7.12	461.60	8.37	28.80	0.00	1461.31	1996.45	1521.94	-474.51	2348	53	-2.838	79.79%	94.65%	Rex
30	12/01/2012	38.93	7.17	614.35	34.70	34.40	0.00	1962.03	2691.58	2571.97	-119.61	3143	56	-2.958	96.19%	94.74%	Rex
31	13/01/2012	40.86	5.48	644.73	79.22	28.80	0.00	1963.27	2762.36	3484.42	722.06	3332	60	-2.236	121.67%	96.25%	Scrip
32	14/01/2012	40.53	5.34	639.61	83.68	37.60	0.19	1973.73	2780.68	3312.31	531.63	3319	63	-1.704	116.02%	97.29%	Scrip
33	14/01/2012	40.17	5.46	627.62	86.42	35.20	0.78	1940.37	2736.02	2578.51	-157.51	3263	66	-1.862	95.17%	97.19%	Scrip
34	15/01/2012	39.87	5.24	629.19	83.03	40.00	0.65	1951.10	2749.08	2695.71	-53.37	3269	69	-1.915	98.37%	97.24%	Scrip
35	15/01/2012	39.77	5.02	626.94	78.81	32.00	0.76	1966.07	2749.37	2920.05	170.68	3246	73	-1.744	105.26%	97.60%	Scrip
36	16/01/2012	51.08	6.55	607.95	103.30	40.80	0.91	2501.05	3311.64	2765.30	-546.34	3261	76	-2.291	83.25%	96.98%	Scrip
37	17/01/2012	45.25	6.02	714.08	95.82	40.00	1.15	2202.10	3104.42	3012.10	-92.32	3707	80	-2.383	97.51%	97.01%	Scrip
38	18/01/2012	46.29	6.32	729.85	99.91	36.00	1.18	2283.59	3203.14	2886.05	-317.09	3787	83	-2.700	91.63%	96.76%	Scrip
39	19/01/2012	45.99	5.99	699.16	96.36	35.20	0.84	2246.85	3130.39	3587.52	457.13	3638	87	-2.243	112.56%	97.42%	Scrip
40	21/01/2012	47.90	6.09	755.37	98.53	44.00	1.54	2356.17	3309.60	2783.43	-526.17	3921	91	-2.769	86.58%	96.96%	Scrip
41	21/01/2012	44.44	6.22	701.29	95.53	36.80	1.06	2155.09	3040.43	3431.28	390.85	3640	95	-2.378	110.74%	97.49%	Scrip
42	22/01/2012	47.97	6.55	756.05	96.87	34.40	1.37	2298.44	3241.65	2977.95	-263.70	3913	99	-2.642	93.26%	97.32%	Scrip
43	23/01/2012	50.65	6.46	799.19	103.99	37.60	1.23	2489.17	3488.29	3944.53	456.24	4138	103	-2.186	111.02%	97.87%	Scrip
44	24/01/2012	44.01	5.43	649.91	79.55	46.40	1.09	2118.89	2945.28	3032.57	87.29	3537	106	-2.098	102.47%	98.02%	Scrip
45	25/01/2012	47.97	5.80	705.07	89.84	43.20	1.16	2390.24	3283.28	4405.46	1122.18	3835	110	-0.976	129.26%	99.11%	Scrip
46	26/01/2012	47.18	5.89	675.83	92.94	54.40	1.12	2284.37	3161.73	2562.03	-599.70	3703	114	-1.576	83.81%	98.61%	Scrip
47	27/01/2012	49.63	6.23	726.93	98.03	51.20	1.20	2393.60	3326.82	3611.86	285.04	3967	118	-1.291	107.19%	98.90%	Scrip
48	28/01/2012	51.51	5.62	756.39	90.32	60.00	1.09	2512.94	3477.87	3997.13	519.26	4121	122	-0.772	112.60%	99.37%	Scrip
49	29/01/2012	51.64	5.48	756.39	91.18	59.20	1.43	2492.90	3458.22	3907.49	449.27	4122	126	-0.322	110.90%	99.74%	Scrip
50	29/01/2012	67.88	8.17	994.04	128.63	64.80	1.45	3291.44	4556.41	3762.20	-794.21	5414	131	-1.117	85.33%	99.15%	Scrip
51	30/01/2012	46.92	5.67	688.51	88.32	56.00	1.34	2300.44	3187.20	3309.69	122.49	3760	135	-0.994	103.26%	99.26%	Scrip
52	31/01/2012	46.90	5.40	688.68	86.04	52.80	0.84	2283.71	3164.37	2968.84	-195.53	3754	139	-1.190	94.79%	99.14%	Scrip
53	01/02/2012	40.72	4.90	596.64	76.09	36.00	1.23	2021.27	2776.85	2565.09	-211.76	3245	142	-1.401	93.48%	99.01%	Scrip
54	02/02/2012	48.72	5.35	715.77	84.75	43.20	1.02	2412.64	3311.45	3246.51	-64.94	3885	146	-1.466	98.33%	99.00%	Scrip
55	03/02/2012	34.36	3.98	504.26	62.42	36.80	0.72	1688.53	2331.07	2587.91	256.84	2747	149	-1.210	109.35%	99.19%	Scrip
56	04/02/2012	68.74	7.60	1008.52	119.38	56.00	1.47	3379.93	4641.64	4245.34	-396.30	5470	154	-1.606	92.76%	98.96%	Scrip
57	05/02/2012	48.75	5.64	716.51	91.08	39.20	2.15	2393.20	3296.53	3585.75	289.22	3893	158	-1.317	107.43%	99.17%	Scrip
58	05/02/2012	19.50	2.07	286.04	34.32	14.40	0.29	929.26	1285.88	1615.92	330.04	1550	160	-0.987	121.29%	99.38%	Scrip
59	06/02/2012	58.45	6.54	852.54	99.85	61.60	1.35	2852.23	3932.56	3072.77	-859.79	4640	164	-1.846	81.47%	98.88%	Scrip
60	07/02/2012	34.37	4.09	504.26	63.90	32.00	0.65	1662.45	2301.72	2344.13	42.41	2743	167	-1.804	101.55%	98.92%	Scrip
61	08/02/2012	33.34	1.83	489.78	17.87	25.60	0.74	1592.81	2161.97	1983.52	-178.45	2613	170	-1.982	93.17%	98.83%	Sum
62	09/02/2012	45.63	3.18	669.64	54.08	39.20	1.28	2219.83	3032.84	3146.10	113.26	3607	173	-1.869	103.14%	98.92%	Atrox
63	11/02/2012	56.56	3.04	829.22	30.88	57.60	0.84	2815.52	3793.66	3552.01	-241.65	4439	178	-2.111	94.56%	98.81%	Sum
64	12/02/2012	51.68	3.37	756.39	59.20	45.60	0.87	2565.92	3483.03	3715.32	232.29	4074	182	-1.878	105.70%	98.97%	Atrox
65	12/02/2012	51.90	3.20	756.39	57.33	44.80	0.67	2548.36	3462.65	3179.80	-282.85	4072	186	-2.161	93.05%	98.84%	Atrox
66	14/02/2012	51.64	2.61	756.39	26.67	42.40	1.16	2489.65	3370.52	3087.99	-282.53	4038	190	-2.444	93.00%	98.71%	Sum
67	15/02/2012	51.60	2.38	756.39	25.91	47.20	0.47	2530.11	3414.06	3010.76	-403.30	4040	194	-2.847	90.02%	98.53%	Sum
68	18/02/2012	51.63	2.49	756.39	26.27	59.20	0.91	2533.20	3430.09	3240.84	-189.25	4054	198	-3.036	95.33%	98.47%	Sum
69	19/02/2012	51.60	3.93	756.39	64.23	56.80	1.29	2521.01	3455.25	3257.98	-197.27	4091	202	-3.234	95.18%	98.40%	Atrox
70	21/02/2012	51.55	2.06	756.39	21.04	52.00	1.36	2511.59	3395.99	2867.67	-528.32	4041	206	-3.762	86.92%	98.17%	Sum
71	25/02/2012	51.51	2.20	756.39	23.54	51.20	0.91	2510.59	3396.34	2778.44	-617.90	4042	210	-4.380	84.71%	97.92%	Sum
72	26/02/2012	56.95	2.23	836.77	27.05	65.60	1.18	2850.01	3839.79	3775.19	-64.60	4481	215	-4.445	98.56%	97.93%	Sum
73	02/03/2012	51.46	2.17	756.39	23.98	58.40	0.79	2470.85	3364.04	2757.18	-606.86	4049	219	-5.051	85.01%	97.69%	Sum
74	11/04/2012	51.46	2.55	756.39	22.71	40.00	0.68	2505.27	3379.06	3741.99	362.93	4030	223	-4.688	109.01%	97.89%	Sum
75	13/04/2012	51.30	1.97	756.39	18.61	54.40	1.33	2507.76	3391.76	2813.65	-578.11	4039	227	-5.267	85.69%	97.68%	Sum
76	14/04/2012	51.31	2.05	756.39	20.24	41.60	0.70	2514.44	3386.73	4142.80	756.07	4027	231	-4.510	118.77%	98.05%	Sum
77	14/04/2012	51.35	2.38	756.39	22.35	42.40	0.78	2514.82	3390.47	4303.78	913.31	4031	235	-3.597	122.66%	98.47%	Sum
78	15/04/2012	49.54	1.78	756.39	17.12	53.60	0.92	2552.11	3431.46	2491.16	-940.30	4026	239	-4.537	76.64%	98.10%	Sum
79	17/04/2012	51.33	1.23	756.39	14.00	57.60	38.67	2540.78	3460.00	2668.36	-791.64	4074	243	-5.329	80.57%	97.81%	Sum
80	19/04/2012	51.94	1.83	756.39	20.00	40.08	0.56	2544.32	3415.12	4422.72	1007.60	4029	247	-4.322	125.01%	98.25%	Sum
81	20/04/2012	51.31	3.22	756.39	52.31	43.20	1.25	2588.74	3496.42	3235.26	-261.16	4063	251	-4.583	93.57%	98.17%	Atrox
82	21/04/2012	51.34	3.01	756.39	52.43	57.60	0.89	2576.95	3498.61	2750.09	-748.52	4077	255	-5.331	81.64%	97.91%	Atrox

Looks like your data contradicts every other long term test posted on the forums. Congratulations on running hot. You owe someone sklansky bucks.

I tried it, and it was so boring I actually feel a sleep during the hunt, seriously no kidding,

Eco hunting, don't do it while driving or operating heavy machinery! :dunce:

What am I looking at? I'll find out when I run your log to figure out what the squigly line is and how you placed percentage markers on an value axis...

The system does a pretty good job at tracking your ped card down to 6 decimals... It also tracks what you loot and what you spend. Why do you think one simple extra value to track ALL your expenses is such a complicated thing? Please expain.

Code:
Run    Date            IMK2    Mfap    Amp    Arm    Enh    Oth    Ammo    Total Spent    Loot    Return    Cycled    Total Cycled    Total P/L    Individual Return (%)    Accum Return (%)    Mob
0    23/11/2011    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0.00    0    0.00    0    0    0.000    0.00%    0.00%    0
1    24/11/2011    30.07    13.71    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.84    1495.68    1540.30    1529.19    -11.11    1813    2    -0.011    99.39%    99.39%    Rex
2    26/11/2011    30.94    14.55    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.47    1517.45    1563.41    1840.58    277.17    1866    4    0.266    114.85%    107.23%    Rex
3    27/11/2011    39.84    20.53    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.65    1995.20    2056.22    1657.67    -398.55    2405    6    -0.132    83.43%    97.82%    Rex
4    28/11/2011    33.62    15.92    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.27    1659.16    1708.97    1916.63    207.66    2027    8    0.075    110.24%    100.93%    Rex
5    01/12/2011    40.03    20.33    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.83    1945.84    2007.03    1712.68    -294.35    2416    11    -0.219    87.82%    97.92%    Rex
6    02/12/2011    34.47    13.39    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.72    1704.26    1752.84    1649.27    -103.57    2076    13    -0.323    95.01%    97.44%    Rex
7    04/12/2011    35.28    15.16    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.84    1758.04    1809.32    1778.92    -30.40    2127    15    -0.353    98.57%    97.60%    Rex
8    05/12/2011    35.48    17.51    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.02    1759.24    1812.25    1342.96    -469.29    2140    17    -0.822    78.07%    95.12%    Rex
9    10/12/2011    28.23    12.20    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.12    1348.78    1389.33    1269.05    -120.28    1701    19    -0.943    92.93%    94.92%    Sum/Rex
10    11/12/2011    25.53    11.70    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.24    1253.72    1291.19    990.95    -300.24    1539    20    -1.243    80.49%    93.82%    Rex
11    11/12/2011    19.67    7.95    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.12    983.63    1011.37    994.17    -17.20    1185    21    -1.260    98.55%    94.08%    Rex
12    14/12/2011    19.96    7.86    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.07    1020.05    1047.94    1040.81    -7.13    1202    22    -1.267    99.41%    94.37%    Rex
13    16/12/2011    20.47    10.63    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1009.54    1040.64    1012.06    -28.58    1235    24    -1.296    97.69%    94.54%    Rex
14    17/12/2011    20.97    9.56    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1019.36    1049.89    1490.25    440.36    1264    25    -0.856    134.84%    96.58%    Rex
15    20/12/2011    31.19    28.36    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1549.63    1609.18    1484.38    -124.80    1894    27    -0.980    93.41%    96.35%    Scrip
16    22/12/2011    32.07    29.67    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.19    1575.87    1637.80    1244.43    -393.37    1948    29    -1.374    79.81%    95.24%    Scrip
17    23/12/2011    25.10    23.08    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1240.60    1288.78    882.31    -406.47    1525    30    -1.780    73.34%    94.14%    Scrip
18    24/12/2011    18.74    17.37    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    903.09    939.20    872.36    -66.84    1138    32    -1.847    94.13%    94.14%    Scrip
19    25/12/2011    18.59    18.06    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    903.85    940.50    909.26    -31.24    1130    33    -1.878    97.24%    94.24%    Scrip
20    27/12/2011    22.87    21.19    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1078.54    1122.60    964.62    -157.98    1389    34    -2.036    88.63%    94.02%    Scrip
21    28/12/2011    20.46    17.27    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    998.31    1036.04    748.82    -287.22    1241    35    -2.323    76.86%    93.41%    Scrip
22    28/12/2011    35.14    15.33    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1769.16    1819.63    1988.53    168.90    2118    37    -2.155    107.98%    94.24%    Rex
23    29/12/2011    40.48    19.32    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1967.41    2027.21    1334.32    -692.89    2441    40    -2.847    71.61%    92.85%    Rex
24    29/12/2011    39.59    20.20    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1971.74    2031.53    2358.68    327.15    2389    42    -2.520    113.70%    94.03%    Rex
25    30/12/2011    35.85    18.36    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1793.29    1847.50    1883.05    35.55    2163    44    -2.485    101.64%    94.40%    Rex
26    07/01/2012    40.53    19.57    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1987.74    2047.84    1656.54    -391.30    2444    47    -2.876    83.99%    93.86%    Rex
27    08/01/2012    40.27    18.34    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1986.50    2045.11    2574.96    529.85    2427    49    -2.346    121.83%    95.24%    Rex
28    08/01/2012    24.93    10.61    0.00    0.00    0.00    0.00    1206.01    1241.55    1224.00    -17.55    1502    51    -2.364    98.83%    95.34%    Rex
29    09/01/2012    29.25    7.12    461.60    8.37    28.80    0.00    1461.31    1996.45    1521.94    -474.51    2348    53    -2.838    79.79%    94.65%    Rex
30    12/01/2012    38.93    7.17    614.35    34.70    34.40    0.00    1962.03    2691.58    2571.97    -119.61    3143    56    -2.958    96.19%    94.74%    Rex
31    13/01/2012    40.86    5.48    644.73    79.22    28.80    0.00    1963.27    2762.36    3484.42    722.06    3332    60    -2.236    121.67%    96.25%    Scrip
32    14/01/2012    40.53    5.34    639.61    83.68    37.60    0.19    1973.73    2780.68    3312.31    531.63    3319    63    -1.704    116.02%    97.29%    Scrip
33    14/01/2012    40.17    5.46    627.62    86.42    35.20    0.78    1940.37    2736.02    2578.51    -157.51    3263    66    -1.862    95.17%    97.19%    Scrip
34    15/01/2012    39.87    5.24    629.19    83.03    40.00    0.65    1951.10    2749.08    2695.71    -53.37    3269    69    -1.915    98.37%    97.24%    Scrip
35    15/01/2012    39.77    5.02    626.94    78.81    32.00    0.76    1966.07    2749.37    2920.05    170.68    3246    73    -1.744    105.26%    97.60%    Scrip
36    16/01/2012    51.08    6.55    607.95    103.30    40.80    0.91    2501.05    3311.64    2765.30    -546.34    3261    76    -2.291    83.25%    96.98%    Scrip
37    17/01/2012    45.25    6.02    714.08    95.82    40.00    1.15    2202.10    3104.42    3012.10    -92.32    3707    80    -2.383    97.51%    97.01%    Scrip
38    18/01/2012    46.29    6.32    729.85    99.91    36.00    1.18    2283.59    3203.14    2886.05    -317.09    3787    83    -2.700    91.63%    96.76%    Scrip
39    19/01/2012    45.99    5.99    699.16    96.36    35.20    0.84    2246.85    3130.39    3587.52    457.13    3638    87    -2.243    112.56%    97.42%    Scrip
40    21/01/2012    47.90    6.09    755.37    98.53    44.00    1.54    2356.17    3309.60    2783.43    -526.17    3921    91    -2.769    86.58%    96.96%    Scrip
41    21/01/2012    44.44    6.22    701.29    95.53    36.80    1.06    2155.09    3040.43    3431.28    390.85    3640    95    -2.378    110.74%    97.49%    Scrip
42    22/01/2012    47.97    6.55    756.05    96.87    34.40    1.37    2298.44    3241.65    2977.95    -263.70    3913    99    -2.642    93.26%    97.32%    Scrip
43    23/01/2012    50.65    6.46    799.19    103.99    37.60    1.23    2489.17    3488.29    3944.53    456.24    4138    103    -2.186    111.02%    97.87%    Scrip
44    24/01/2012    44.01    5.43    649.91    79.55    46.40    1.09    2118.89    2945.28    3032.57    87.29    3537    106    -2.098    102.47%    98.02%    Scrip
45    25/01/2012    47.97    5.80    705.07    89.84    43.20    1.16    2390.24    3283.28    4405.46    1122.18    3835    110    -0.976    129.26%    99.11%    Scrip
46    26/01/2012    47.18    5.89    675.83    92.94    54.40    1.12    2284.37    3161.73    2562.03    -599.70    3703    114    -1.576    83.81%    98.61%    Scrip
47    27/01/2012    49.63    6.23    726.93    98.03    51.20    1.20    2393.60    3326.82    3611.86    285.04    3967    118    -1.291    107.19%    98.90%    Scrip
48    28/01/2012    51.51    5.62    756.39    90.32    60.00    1.09    2512.94    3477.87    3997.13    519.26    4121    122    -0.772    112.60%    99.37%    Scrip
49    29/01/2012    51.64    5.48    756.39    91.18    59.20    1.43    2492.90    3458.22    3907.49    449.27    4122    126    -0.322    110.90%    99.74%    Scrip
50    29/01/2012    67.88    8.17    994.04    128.63    64.80    1.45    3291.44    4556.41    3762.20    -794.21    5414    131    -1.117    85.33%    99.15%    Scrip
51    30/01/2012    46.92    5.67    688.51    88.32    56.00    1.34    2300.44    3187.20    3309.69    122.49    3760    135    -0.994    103.26%    99.26%    Scrip
52    31/01/2012    46.90    5.40    688.68    86.04    52.80    0.84    2283.71    3164.37    2968.84    -195.53    3754    139    -1.190    94.79%    99.14%    Scrip
53    01/02/2012    40.72    4.90    596.64    76.09    36.00    1.23    2021.27    2776.85    2565.09    -211.76    3245    142    -1.401    93.48%    99.01%    Scrip
54    02/02/2012    48.72    5.35    715.77    84.75    43.20    1.02    2412.64    3311.45    3246.51    -64.94    3885    146    -1.466    98.33%    99.00%    Scrip
55    03/02/2012    34.36    3.98    504.26    62.42    36.80    0.72    1688.53    2331.07    2587.91    256.84    2747    149    -1.210    109.35%    99.19%    Scrip
56    04/02/2012    68.74    7.60    1008.52    119.38    56.00    1.47    3379.93    4641.64    4245.34    -396.30    5470    154    -1.606    92.76%    98.96%    Scrip
57    05/02/2012    48.75    5.64    716.51    91.08    39.20    2.15    2393.20    3296.53    3585.75    289.22    3893    158    -1.317    107.43%    99.17%    Scrip
58    05/02/2012    19.50    2.07    286.04    34.32    14.40    0.29    929.26    1285.88    1615.92    330.04    1550    160    -0.987    121.29%    99.38%    Scrip
59    06/02/2012    58.45    6.54    852.54    99.85    61.60    1.35    2852.23    3932.56    3072.77    -859.79    4640    164    -1.846    81.47%    98.88%    Scrip
60    07/02/2012    34.37    4.09    504.26    63.90    32.00    0.65    1662.45    2301.72    2344.13    42.41    2743    167    -1.804    101.55%    98.92%    Scrip
61    08/02/2012    33.34    1.83    489.78    17.87    25.60    0.74    1592.81    2161.97    1983.52    -178.45    2613    170    -1.982    93.17%    98.83%    Sum
62    09/02/2012    45.63    3.18    669.64    54.08    39.20    1.28    2219.83    3032.84    3146.10    113.26    3607    173    -1.869    103.14%    98.92%    Atrox
63    11/02/2012    56.56    3.04    829.22    30.88    57.60    0.84    2815.52    3793.66    3552.01    -241.65    4439    178    -2.111    94.56%    98.81%    Sum
64    12/02/2012    51.68    3.37    756.39    59.20    45.60    0.87    2565.92    3483.03    3715.32    232.29    4074    182    -1.878    105.70%    98.97%    Atrox
65    12/02/2012    51.90    3.20    756.39    57.33    44.80    0.67    2548.36    3462.65    3179.80    -282.85    4072    186    -2.161    93.05%    98.84%    Atrox
66    14/02/2012    51.64    2.61    756.39    26.67    42.40    1.16    2489.65    3370.52    3087.99    -282.53    4038    190    -2.444    93.00%    98.71%    Sum
67    15/02/2012    51.60    2.38    756.39    25.91    47.20    0.47    2530.11    3414.06    3010.76    -403.30    4040    194    -2.847    90.02%    98.53%    Sum
68    18/02/2012    51.63    2.49    756.39    26.27    59.20    0.91    2533.20    3430.09    3240.84    -189.25    4054    198    -3.036    95.33%    98.47%    Sum
69    19/02/2012    51.60    3.93    756.39    64.23    56.80    1.29    2521.01    3455.25    3257.98    -197.27    4091    202    -3.234    95.18%    98.40%    Atrox
70    21/02/2012    51.55    2.06    756.39    21.04    52.00    1.36    2511.59    3395.99    2867.67    -528.32    4041    206    -3.762    86.92%    98.17%    Sum
71    25/02/2012    51.51    2.20    756.39    23.54    51.20    0.91    2510.59    3396.34    2778.44    -617.90    4042    210    -4.380    84.71%    97.92%    Sum
72    26/02/2012    56.95    2.23    836.77    27.05    65.60    1.18    2850.01    3839.79    3775.19    -64.60    4481    215    -4.445    98.56%    97.93%    Sum
73    02/03/2012    51.46    2.17    756.39    23.98    58.40    0.79    2470.85    3364.04    2757.18    -606.86    4049    219    -5.051    85.01%    97.69%    Sum
74    11/04/2012    51.46    2.55    756.39    22.71    40.00    0.68    2505.27    3379.06    3741.99    362.93    4030    223    -4.688    109.01%    97.89%    Sum
75    13/04/2012    51.30    1.97    756.39    18.61    54.40    1.33    2507.76    3391.76    2813.65    -578.11    4039    227    -5.267    85.69%    97.68%    Sum
76    14/04/2012    51.31    2.05    756.39    20.24    41.60    0.70    2514.44    3386.73    4142.80    756.07    4027    231    -4.510    118.77%    98.05%    Sum
77    14/04/2012    51.35    2.38    756.39    22.35    42.40    0.78    2514.82    3390.47    4303.78    913.31    4031    235    -3.597    122.66%    98.47%    Sum
78    15/04/2012    49.54    1.78    756.39    17.12    53.60    0.92    2552.11    3431.46    2491.16    -940.30    4026    239    -4.537    76.64%    98.10%    Sum
79    17/04/2012    51.33    1.23    756.39    14.00    57.60    38.67    2540.78    3460.00    2668.36    -791.64    4074    243    -5.329    80.57%    97.81%    Sum
80    19/04/2012    51.94    1.83    756.39    20.00    40.08    0.56    2544.32    3415.12    4422.72    1007.60    4029    247    -4.322    125.01%    98.25%    Sum
81    20/04/2012    51.31    3.22    756.39    52.31    43.20    1.25    2588.74    3496.42    3235.26    -261.16    4063    251    -4.583    93.57%    98.17%    Atrox
82    21/04/2012    51.34    3.01    756.39    52.43    57.60    0.89    2576.95    3498.61    2750.09    -748.52    4077    255    -5.331    81.64%    97.91%    Atrox
Your spend total, and return columns check out.
What does Cycled column mean? It doesn't correlate to any of the other data. What is total cycled? Are you double-dipping during the test?
Individual column checks out, but the accumulated return column has computation errors?
Is the loot column, tt value or market value?

I'll take your word on 0 decay in the first runs, but after you started logging enhancer decay things have started to get weird. Have you performed other activities like mining, crafting, auctioning, pvp, during the log? Or did you just hunt and sell the loot parts to other players?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqIDpD-2WO8qdENEYjFFZG5sOTJ5a0FwRUZZczZQM0E

SuCmd.png

If I get this right, I need to get into enhancers fast!

Last edited:
Nvm, found the answer: http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=139397

You cycled thousands of peds crafting enhancers all winter. Since that return is not included in your sheet, you can't calculate long-term hunting return ignoring your crafting losses return through hunting loot.

Other than that, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

You cycled thousands of peds crafting enhancers all winter. Since that return is not included in your sheet, you can't calculate long-term hunting return ignoring your crafting losses return through hunting loot.

lol, you seem very anxious to dismiss anything that doesn't fit into your theory.

Except you didn't. First, how do you know he lost more than 10% when he crafted in order to get anything back by hunting? Second, and more important, he only has 6k of crafting globals, and 162k of hunting globals. Given that vast difference, I'd say any effect any possible crafting losses had on his hunting returns would be minimal, if any.

Btw, I'd like to see a real test from you. Grab yourself a mad4 + beast and go hunt mobs >500 health for at least 100k peds and then I might be interested in your results. Not from some noob pewpewing punies.

lol, you seem very anxious to dismiss anything that doesn't fit into your theory.
Works both ways.

First, how do you know he lost more than 10% when he crafted in order to get anything back by hunting?
I don't.

Second, and more important, he only has 6k of crafting globals, and 162k of hunting globals. Given that vast difference, I'd say any effect any possible crafting losses had on his hunting returns would be minimal, if any.
Cost per click.

I can go out hunting Argonaut and global on Iron, put it in the crafting machine, gets chewed with very littler return, go back to hunting, get more iron, dump it again. I can then claim 150% return on hunting because I have 30% return on crafting.

Btw, I'd like to see a real test from you. Grab yourself a mad4 + beast and go hunt mobs >500 health for at least 100k peds and then I might be interested in your results. Not from some noob pewpewing punies.
Btw, other players don't mix hunting with crafting and their results match expectations. Yes, I'm a newb, therefor my argument is invalid, thanks for pointing that out, real mathematical.

Works both ways.

I don't.

Cost per click.

I can go out hunting Argonaut and global on Iron, put it in the crafting machine, gets chewed with very littler return, go back to hunting, get more iron, dump it again. I can then claim 150% return on hunting because I have 30% return on crafting.

Btw, other players don't mix hunting with crafting and their results match expectations. Yes, I'm a newb, therefor my argument is invalid, thanks for pointing that out, real mathematical.

But you don't know what his crafting returns were, you just sprinted to the conclusion that because he touched a crafting machine his hunting test was totally ruined.

As for "cost per click", it's not as if he was crafting basic tubes...

And yes, you did a noob test. I can and have done short tests on very small mobs gotten very good return rates. Much different results on bigger mobs. You need to compare apples to apples, you need to hunt bigger mobs to make a point, it's not irrelevant.

My crafting turnover was 23.865KPed returning at 82.9% so -4.072KPed down on TT for enhancers.

Added to my current hunting turnover (latest data):

259.17KPed + 23.865KPed = 283.035Kped
-4.860KPed + -4.072KPed = -8.932KPed
98.1% To 83.9% = 96.8% Total TT Hunting and Crafting return.

Still a very respectable return.

What does Cycled column mean? It doesn't correlate to any of the other data. What is total cycled? Are you double-dipping during the test?

Cycled is the total amount of Ped burned during that hunt based on the guns decay, not the difference in ammo. When I go out I take 3000Ped LWC. I decay the IMP2 by ca. 51.3Peds so 13,411 shots @ 0.235Ped ammo burn (icl amp ammo). Actual total amount of LWC ammo burned is 3,151.58Ped which is added to the deacy to give the true cyled Ped for that hunt.

Individual column checks out, but the accumulated return column has computation errors?

This id the running sum of the Cycled column not the Total Spent.

Is the loot column, tt value or market value?

All loot values ate raw TT. MU is handled separatly for loot and enhancer purchse (only the TT decay of enhacers is included in the table). The "hunter" has to "buy" the enhancers from the "crafter" at market rate.

Last edited:
My crafting turnover was 23.865KPed returning at 82.9% so -4.072KPed down on TT for enhancers.

Added to my current hunting turnover (latest data):

259.17KPed + 23.865KPed = 283.035Kped
-4.860KPed + -4.072KPed = -8.932KPed
98.1% To 83.9% = 96.8% Total TT Hunting and Crafting return.

Still a very respectable return.
Yes, I agree, that is quite an amazing return. You only lost 900$ TT value in 5 months, since you only pay markup for the enhancers (crafting materials) and keep the hunting markup, my congratulations for beating entropy.

Cycled is the total amount of Ped burned during that hunt based on the guns decay, not the difference in ammo. When I go out I take 3000Ped LWC. I decay the IMP2 by ca. 51.3Peds so 13,411 shots @ 0.235Ped ammo burn (icl amp ammo). Actual total amount of LWC ammo burned is 3,151.58Ped which is added to the deacy to give the true cyled Ped for that hunt.
Thanks for the clarification, you mean to say that you sometimes do multiple runs of ammo, and log the results at the end, thus including the number of ammo repurchases.

Eco was something invented by IMK owners to convince ppl that it should sell for 250k PED.

And when poor sods bought it at such ridiculous price -> they kept the myth going because they needed to fuck someone up or else they would eat up the 25k$ loss in a computer game :cool:

The fact that original IMK owners were getting more then you ever will - is the well known fact that MA always created and groomed its success stories such as neverdie, pham etc. That way you would strive to catch the bar that was lift high high... and paying for that dearly, ofc.

Does that answer your question well enough.

I.

Eco was something invented by IMK owners to convince ppl that it should sell for 250k PED.

Eco existed and worked well once, every bugaxe 1x0 User and every Opallo+A106 on the lower end of the food chain could use and find out that. But obviously they changed the loot-system around 4-5 years ago.

After 6 years of EU hunting i can say that the system contribute to your returns the extra peds of being uneco.

But the contribution is capped so the eco matters in some degree.

Back