why can calypso add event spawns while ma still havent fixed mob spawns on every other planet?

Status

Stave

Deactivated Account
why can calypso add event spawns while ma still havent fixed mob spawns on every other planet?

You really don't see the interconnection? :)

[need a tinfoil hat emoticon]

I'm not sure why you think it's necessary for you to speak up on issues that are really between MindArk and its Planet Partners. I know for a fact that MindArk has a very good dialogue with its PP's and if they felt they were being treated unfairly they would say so.

I'm not sure why you think it's necessary for you to speak up on issues that are really between MindArk and its Planet Partners. I know for a fact that MindArk has a very good dialogue with its PP's and if they felt they were being treated unfairly they would say so.

LOL

nice customer service :p

We are your customers, we play this game, fix the fucking spawns stop fucking around...
OMGGGGGGG

I can't believe a company can act in the way this bloody game does, non, not one flippin PP or MA have any ability to give good customer flippin service....

Your aware this is also affecting us as players right ?

Wow, i now understand why this game is in the shitter.

Last edited:
Fixing bugs is one thing and MindArk is certainly responsible for that (unless the PP did a mistake in the level design). However there's no need to tie this into a conspiracy involving Calypso.

Why no replies to issues with mobs that irretate the players? Like the mob ore changes?
But yet a simple question is replied to instantly?

Its the players that matter in my opinion. And when the players ask something we should be fed with direct answers.

We as players look for any unfair activities and or massive sudden changes with absolutely no explainations.
And expecially when it goes against the story~ Such an example is obviously the drone/ argo/ mob ore drop massive change.

When we deposit, we as players should be told exactly what we can get in return as well, the lack of anything provided to a player, is a direct issue with MA and the players, all game information has been found out by players.

Sorry for the rant, i do enjoy the game, but when such little activity is used for PR for the players and what is used is minimal/ not what we care for/ improper/ unanswered questions/ info its tiring and sickening.

Actually, the CEO of Arkadia studios David Dobson already said during the interview that Calypso team has some tools to manage calypso that they don't have. I respect you in personal Kim, but some of your statement really piss me off even I am just a small player, I think you know that Calypso are getting some advantages, but your attitude is like don't complain stupid go ask God why you are not the kid of Jan Welter Timkrans. My English really not good enough to express my anger, but just whatever.

I respond to as many questions as I can but sometimes it's just not possible. I cant talk about the ore changes because that was done by MindArk's balancing team and they should eventually tell you about it themselves.

Let me rephrase the question for you..
Can Calypso adjust spawns on the spot (I was there with the shared trox queen spawns where you said lemme spawn *** hatchlings).
If so, why can't other PP's do this?

I respond to as many questions as I can but sometimes it's just not possible. I cant talk about the ore changes because that was done by MindArk's balancing team and they should eventually tell you about it themselves.

Pass a note on to all MA teams then,

that if they have been releasing messages to tell us about changes.... we have not got.... any !

Let me rephrase the question for you..
Can Calypso adjust spawns on the spot (I was there with the shared trox queen spawns where you said lemme spawn *** hatchlings).
If so, why can't other PP's do this?

Yes we can do that, but can we use Cyrenes PvP system or Arkadias treasure hunting system? No we can't.

Anymore we are the PP customers. And the PP are MA's customers, seems like a much better way to handle business. We should take most of our concerns to the PP's in my opinion, then let them talk to MA.

Just my 2 pec,

Yes we can do that, but can we use Cyrenes PvP system or Arkadias treasure hunting system? No we can't.

that's great so what you mean is that change mob spawn on the air is the idea came from calypso team so that other PP can't use this feature. LMFAO :yay::yay::yay:

No you cannot. But you do have LG and The Oil rig. I think it's unfair to the other planet partners that you guys can spawn any new mobs whenever you want. While other PP cannot.

For instance, currently most of the other planets at least Planet arkadia and Planet Cyrene, have almost no mobs. If they had the ability to spawn new mobs on the fly. Then maybe they could have done some sort of event in order to compensate players for the loss of no mobs for days. And it has already gone 3 days since this bug appeared.

Last edited:

TYVM for the honnest answer, it's really appreciated.
I also think it's news to 99% of players that the treasure hunting system will be for arkadia only. I was given the impression that it would be availlable for all PP's.

Because i would like answers as to why all other planet mob spawns are pretty much broken, but calypso still manages to have geat spawns and add more.

If that is possible, then why is it taking so long to fix a game breaking bug that should really have a emergency fix?

Im not sugguesting anything at all, just wanting some answers :)

TYVM for the honnest answer, it's really appreciated.
I also think it's news to 99% of players that the treasure hunting system will be for arkadia only. I was given the impression that it would be availlable for all PP's.

We will be able to use it later on but not now, all while they could actually do event spawns as well. It just takes them a bit longer to get it processed.

I knew is was only for Ark for now, so did everyone I know :p

MA has overall control over PP, it is MA who is or should be in charge of making sure the PP are running the game well..

MA can not sit back and watch the $$ roll in while its customers are getting done over

Reactions: das
Yes we can do that

So if you can adjust spawns on the spot, why cant other planets do the same?

Especialy during a time where they need it the most, where most spawns are broken and income seriously damaged no doubt...

Because we are the players, we need updates for everything and anything that will or at least got changed, when it happens in a release.

Because we are the players, you are an official with calypso and MA looks over everything, the calypso team should be very diligent to MA to give us any and all changes and why. And when there are releases, they are very poor quality. Example; bug fixes, which ones?
Also, things get changed that arent in the release such as the mon ore drops. Why hasnt that ever been answered or shown to even be changed? Mining changes, shouldnt effect mob drops.

If the ore changes happen on calypso, the calypso team should be able to report on it, as that is your planet, expecially when calypso only mobs are effected. To say you cant comment on that change is crazy, if its your planet, its your planet, if MA wants to change something for the universe, they should release a complete statement of whats going on.

When we ask certain questions, its always answered with a loop hole answer where its "impossible" for us to get one.
And yet still gets no answer.

If we as players have issues, alot of issues and its report, the team should bring that to MA and talk about it to make a release or answer.

So if you can adjust spawns on the spot, why cant other planets do the same?

Especialy during a time where they need it the most, where most spawns are broken and income seriously damaged no doubt...

There are different kinds of spawns, we can't adjust regular spawns on the fly such as the ones that appear to be broken. The spawns we can use are very basic event spawns.

Because we are the players, we need updates for everything and anything that will or at least got changed, when it happens in a release.

Because we are the players, you are an official with calypso and MA looks over everything, the calypso team should be very diligent to MA to give us any and all changes and why. And when there are releases, they are very poor quality. Example; bug fixes, which ones?
Also, things get changed that arent in the release such as the mon ore drops. Why hasnt that ever been answered or shown to even be changed? Mining changes, shouldnt effect mob drops.

If the ore changes happen on calypso, the calypso team should be able to report on it, as that is your planet, expecially when calypso only mobs are effected. To say you cant comment on that change is crazy, if its your planet, its your planet, if MA wants to change something for the universe, they should release a complete statement of whats going on.

When we ask certain questions, its always answered with a loop hole answer where its "impossible" for us to get one.
And yet still gets no answer.

If we as players have issues, alot of issues and its report, the team should bring that to MA and talk about it to make a release or answer.

That is a valid point and hopefully we will get that communications channel sorted as soon as possible, this should never have gone as far as it did without being addressed.

Actually all planets can have event spawns added by requesting them from MindArk.

LOL

nice customer service :p

We are your customers, we play this game, fix the fucking spawns stop fucking around...
OMGGGGGGG

I can't believe a company can act in the way this bloody game does, non, not one flippin PP or MA have any ability to give good customer flippin service....

Your aware this is also affecting us as players right ?

Wow, i now understand why this game is in the shitter.

The thing is Art, when one the reps is here and answers questions it helps to have a polite discussion, you may be angry but it gets us nowhere if this is the way they are treated when they do speak to us, they may work for Calypso but they are human beings with feelings and if we expect better of them then we should behave better ourselves :)

You really don't see the interconnection? :)

[need a tinfoil hat emoticon]

I see it as a very valid question to ask because they all involve mob spawns and its all the same platform, and i got an answer to the question in the end so thanks kim :)

That is a valid point and hopefully we will get that communications channel sorted as soon as possible, this should never have gone as far as it did without being addressed.

Thank you i greatly appreciate that. As you only said the communication portion, i hope you are saying it shouldnt have gone this far answering all my other questions and issues in both my posts.

The thing is Art, when one the reps is here and answers questions it helps to have a polite discussion, you may be angry but it gets us nowhere if this is the way they are treated when they do speak to us, they may work for Calypso but they are human beings with feelings and if we expect better of them then we should behave better ourselves :)

Right, so they are not polite.
- They can make this game great, easliy.
- They say they are not in charge, when they are.

People need to stop being nice to them otherwise they will do nothing, they will just go on how they have all these years..

It is time people stop being Polite and actually try get them to listen for once...

They are people, yes when they start giving a dam about the player base I will be polite to their staff.

While they sit back, and introduct new features when underlining MASSIVE problems are sitll there and they blindly overlook it as it could reduce there profits in teh short term i shall continune.

Actually all planets can have event spawns added by requesting them from MindArk.

Yeah but you guys can adjust it yourself online, other PP if feel the spawn is too big or too small or whatever they need to wait next downtime release to adjust it, but you guys can easily adjust it online at anytime you want.

Yeah but you guys can adjust it yourself online, other PP if feel the spawn is too big or too small or whatever they need to wait next downtime release to adjust it, but you guys can easily adjust it online at anytime you want.

No that's what I just said they don't have to.

Status
Back