Achievement: just white ..

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Yay :yay::yay::yay:

After skilling skilling and endless skilling I finally reached level 50 :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Even did some Iron Missions rewarding Intelligence to get closer step by step...

:painter: :painter: :painter:

:wtg: Level 50 Coloring :wtg:

"unlocking" White

coloringlvl50.jpg

Gratz!!! That's a big achievement :) :yay::yay::yay:

Wow, that is really high in one of the most difficult professions to skill!

Big gratz!

Wow, that is really high in one of the most difficult professions to skill!

Big gratz!

I do agree with DRDoom :)
Good Job LeeLoo :D

Gratz LeeLoo, that is indeed a milestone!

really good timing.. the MU on white is almost nothing these days :)

thank you all :painter:
I was so glad to finally reach it.. feels like it took forever to move up from 49 to 50

LEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLooooooooooooooooooooo GRATZ! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Really awesome! Alot time and money spent, I really hope you will get many "clients" :D

Grats LeeLoo - I'm not sure how many people realise what an amazing achievement this is :eyecrazy:

Amazing effort, a well deserved gratz :beerchug: but be careful I'm catching up, i'm at level 2 now ;-)

Congratulations!!!!!!! I've always wanted to get into coloring / texturing, but it's a hard field to get into these days, plus I'm broke :)
(BTW, you should update your signature :silly2:)

Huge Gratz Leeloo,

And I still love my outfit. Can't wait to bring you more textures and colors to work with!

Gratz !!

I m looking for coloring a T-shirt in white, I need your service please. My name in game is Pagon Eon Dorf. I would like meet you. Thank.

Grats LeeLoo - I'm not sure how many people realise what an amazing achievement this is :eyecrazy:

Never paint anything. As I understand, skilling is completely "manual", paint-bleach-paint-bleach - without any "autoshoot", "autoclick"?

Even if with (L) BP books - paint only - this is most hardcore skilling what I know then.

Impressive.

wow :drool: nice job!

Never paint anything. As I understand, skilling is completely "manual", paint-bleach-paint-bleach - without any "autoshoot", "autoclick"?

Even if with (L) BP books - paint only - this is most hardcore skilling what I know then.

Impressive.

And you always get back 90% TT and maybe a color enhancer while paying decay towards skills.

Big big graz LeeLoo! :yay:

That last % was hard :eyecrazy: but you finally got it! :painter:

Remember the time when you considered starting coloring and I advised against it... :tongue2: :ahh: :dunce:

:grouphug:

Hell ya! Gratz on this amazing accomplishment!!!

This is just sick...

Really a big gratz to you :yay::yay:

Back