FYI: Space needs love and I'm here to give it ;)

this video doesn't exactly encourage players to hunt space mobs, when players loot better....

Advertisment: STARFINDER XXI - SI 62000.....nothing more to say, PM me ingame if you need my services. My fees can save you alot of PED in the long run.

Xane, You need a girlfriend..

*Yawn* Gee, at least my girlfriend gives me more love than space gives you.;)

Oh and thank you for calling me a blind bastard.
Cause my giflfriends loves sexy blind guys. cool:
(Now I see why Geordi La Gorge had his perks... Visors are cool. Right up there with Stetsons and Fez's)

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "THe Blind Sniper":cool:

Good video Xane

Looks like a few of those might have been over 50 ped, don't you get PVP global swirlie in space?

Very surprised those carrying a decent amount of lootable stacks were either not carrying ammo, or didn't shoot back.

I think that's a great advertisement, to bring more people interested in space into the game. Then we might have a group of pirates looting pirates, interesting times ahead.

Don't get me wrong, no one likes to be looted, I've done a fair amount of hunting space mobs myself and had a few run-ins with pirates.

Maybe time to get back up there, looking forward to a duel :)

As long as your team is not marking victims at space stations then it's a fair fight. I often see a spotter parked in the hanger at CP.

Rick

:laugh: its a good advertisement to pay 5-25 ped to use a mothership... Sometimes even less with some services.

You want space and love? Send for Captain Kirk - he was always falling in love.

This guy is starting to remind me of Force Majeure.

Xane, to get the full effect, you might want to start paying women to take pictures with you so you can post them here.

I've never pirated cuz it's for pussy's. But I have had enough of this one. I have plenty of money to waste all day shooting at this guy (trust me it will be the happiest money I spent) Who is with me? I want to make Xane's life hell from now on.

I need:
- training on how to be a pussy (best way to aim and fly to kill someone in space).
- Names of anyone who wants to form team while in space so we can share info on the pussy's location etc.
- Someone who will video us taking him down so I can spam every forum with it.
- Detailed evidence of all his exploits/logging/running away and/or hippocrasy, (we have some of it already in other threads, but I know there is more).
- Any little bit of info on what this guys routine is.
- ANY video of him being killed!

This game is just a little slow right now with events over (feff guards don't count, duh), and I need something exciting to do. I just want to pledge my services to the flag of Xane'sapussy (it's a country...somewhere) and issue Letter's of Marque on this guy.

Btw...I know I am feeding him, but it should make for a fun battle and at least liven up some part of this forum. I declare war. I will begin preparations when I get home from work.

Edit: I have already begun! As I type, I am having my secretary make one of those table-maps (of space) that you see in war movies with the light hanging above it and the rulers and the troop deployment pieces being moved around. It will provide probably zero tactical benefit, but I always wanted one and she needed something to do.

Last edited:

Only because Shatner forced the producers to continually change the scripts, which apparently p**ed off many of the other actors. That’s why it was good to see the Director put thinks right in the latest film and Spock got the girl (as was intended).

Space the final frontier...hell yeah.

Such a shame “Enterprise” (MS) seems to be parked up a lot outside Calypso....mmmm.

Rick

funny! :yay:

thx for the laugh Zane :laugh:

I space PvP.

I wish i could go to the rig or pvp4, but i do not have the peds to support the gear, space pvp is set for 'skill'.

What i have noticed in my very short time of Space PvP are the amount of people that lie, which i find to be a lot worse than space pvp.

I have been told several times, oh i have no loot, then they do, i have also been told to go and die, go cut my throat, go jump off a bridge, go have sex with my mum and dad and many others.

Now, in my mind saying that is worse than shooting someone in a GAME. Sure tell me to f off or what ever, but why bring in real life things ?

I never camped them and harassed them, i only ever killed more than once if i deemed them to have loot, and every second kill they did...

Just saying, nothing wrong with space pvp, just when it becomes harassment then you can call it wrong. By building up an army to kill Xane and to keep killing him i deem as Harassment and if this happens i will happly stand beside him in battle :)

By building up an army to kill Xane and to keep killing him i deem as Harassment and if this happens i will happly stand beside him in battle :)

Jennifer, if half of what the space pirates (i mean the ones beeing so "vocal" here on the forum) tell us about

• how valuable lootable space pvp is for the game
  • how it brings action and drama to the game due to potential alliances and what not
  • how skilled they are
is true, then that can't possible be harassment. In fact it must be every pirates wet dream.

I've never pirated cuz it's for pussy's. But I have had enough of this one. I have plenty of money to waste all day shooting at this guy (trust me it will be the happiest money I spent) Who is with me? I want to make Xane's life hell from now on.

I need:
- training on how to be a pussy (best way to aim and fly to kill someone in space).
- Names of anyone who wants to form team while in space so we can share info on the pussy's location etc.
- Detailed evidence of all his exploits/logging/running away and/or hippocrasy, (we have some of it already in other threads, but I know there is more).

This game is just a little slow right now with events over (feff guards don't count, duh), and I need something exciting to do. I just want to pledge my services to the flag of Xane'sapussy (it's a country...somewhere) and issue Letter's of Marque on this guy.

Btw...I know I am feeding him, but it should make for a fun battle and at least liven up some part of this forum. I declare war. I will begin preparations when I get home from work.

Edit: I have already begun! As I type, I am having my secretary make one of those table-maps (of space) that you see in war movies with the light hanging above it and the rulers and the troop deployment pieces being moved around. It will provide probably zero tactical benefit, but I always wanted one and she needed something to do.

I space PvP.

I wish i could go to the rig or pvp4, but i do not have the peds to support the gear, space pvp is set for 'skill'.

What i have noticed in my very short time of Space PvP are the amount of people that lie, which i find to be a lot worse than space pvp.

I have been told several times, oh i have no loot, then they do, i have also been told to go and die, go cut my throat, go jump off a bridge, go have sex with my mum and dad and many others.

Now, in my mind saying that is worse than shooting someone in a GAME. Sure tell me to f off or what ever, but why bring in real life things ?

I never camped them and harassed them, i only ever killed more than once if i deemed them to have loot, and every second kill they did...

Just saying, nothing wrong with space pvp, just when it becomes harassment then you can call it wrong. By building up an army to kill Xane and to keep killing him i deem as Harassment and if this happens i will happly stand beside him in battle :)

Let it begin!!! :tux:

Last edited:
I have plenty of money to waste all day shooting at this guy (trust me it will be the happiest money I spent) Who is with me?

and if you do get lucky enough to kill me and I have loot on me are you going to give it back?

I need:

You'll never be able to kill me 1vs1, 2vs1 is still going to be a challenge, I've even been known to take on 3 at a time. Better have at least 4-5 ships to insure victory.

You canna change the Laws of Physics Xane..

:laugh: its a good advertisement to pay 5-25 ped to use a mothership... Sometimes even less with some services.

Yep and in fact the prices are getting to the point where you're going to have group travellers and if the ship is well protected with High SI, I hope Xane has 1200) ped or more to take out the Normandie.. Or at least that much to take out any MS.. Frankly I hope Xane has Plenty of ped to keep this up.. I wouln't mind seeing the Normandie, or one of the MS's to take him out..

And yeah I dare you to try it..

This guy is starting to remind me of Force Majeure.

Funny I thought he reminded me of Daisy Coldfinger.. I think the last time I saw him Xane was wearing a skirt..
But then it could be my poor eyesight.. No, No, He was definitely wearing a skirt.. Instead of chasting one..

Xane, to get the full effect, you might want to start paying women to take pictures with you so you can post them here.

Frankly it would be interesting to see the dirty pictures... of Xane with Women... Nah.. He's too Cool to be with women...

Nah, Xane, Is more of Mr.s Spocke's speed for love. After all , it's the logical thing to do.

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. The Blind Sniper. :cool:

Frankly it would be interesting to see the dirty pictures... of Xane with Women... Nah.. He's too Cool to be with women...

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. The Blind Sniper. :cool:

That's right....Xane isn't with women, women are with Xane.

I space PvP.

I WANT to like you...I really do...but you make it soooo hard. Please explain to me how, in PvP space, is killing a pirate, in order to defend and free the peaceful people wishing to use space, in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM "harassment" even if it is done over and over. Please explain this to me? Please. A pirate who keeps shooting an innocent flyer with no loot DOES get close to the line of harassment, but stopping those that pirate others, or shooting them down every chance you get, that, dear Jennifer, is something WAY different, and if you don't see that, then you must not have unlocked the How the World Works skill. Piracy is an act of war, and starting a war against pirates would NEVER AND I REPEAT NEVER BE CONSIDERED HARASSMENT BY ANYONE EVEN MA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True, but even for the females there was a good chance that Kirk would punch you in the face to knock you the eff out.

knockout.gif

and if you do get lucky enough to kill me and I have loot on me are you going to give it back?

No...but I will drop it randomly on the ground in PA for the noobs..so that they can use it to grow and skill and buy a quad and one day, they might meet you in space, and you will be killed by pixels and skills generated from the very own peds you once had. It will be the ultimate irony!!! MUHAHAHA.

Still not quite as good as Cartman's chili cook off, but none of our avatars have parents so it wouldn't work here anyway. (if you don't get that reference, just ignore it)

Still not quite as good as Cartman's chili cook off, but none of our avatars have parents so it wouldn't work here anyway. (if you don't get that reference, just ignore it)

No not like that PONY!!!!

Sometimes in the night I wander through the rain to a deserted outpost, hug the revive terminal fiercly tight and quietly mutter "Mama!" under my tears.

:cry:

And many, many times I have stood for hours in the barren fields, with my baseball hat on and my Reggie Jackson glove, kicking pebbles as I wait for my Father to come play catch with me...but I think he is an SEG, and he wants to kill me. :(

Dat last loot window... what was the TT?

Back