Symbols on the floor?

I think there won't be any rune list, because it's supposed to be Thor language.

This is what I got this far.
Unfortunately, after returning to the list I've typed in, I think I have done a typo. Sigh.

kahg weapon (or is it kagh?)
ghe (human) animal? lesser standing creature?
ghekagh enemy (could be weapon-creature)
laheroe sun, light (sun god?)
khem darkness
trokth guard
kheghem darknessanimal?
ghem animnals

I went into the room and triggered the spawn. Four L39 Acolytes showed up and it is too much to handle with my current armor setup.

Thoris' doormats mean yew, lake, chalice, bow and sedge. I'm sure.

So "eolkyx"? yolkyx?

Thanks for finding the first one, I still haven't found it on a rune list.

I think there won't be any rune list, because it's supposed to be Thor language.

The symbol for yew in runes is similar to an S but the one we have is quite different. How did you get yew from that if there is no rune list?

I thought thor language is Elder Futhark. Clearly I'm missing something or not understanding something here.

Onard the faceless

The symbol for yew in runes is similar to an S but the one we have is quite different. How did you get yew from that if there is no rune list?

I thought thor language is Elder Futhark. Clearly I'm missing something or not understanding something here.

For some wicked reasons, the thing that makes me remember the order of the tiles is a heavily missspelled "simon" (rather, "simym" or something like that). Dunno why.

Onard the Faceless:

For some wicked reasons, the thing that makes me remember the order of the tiles is a heavily missspelled "simon" (rather, "simym" or something like that). Dunno why.

Onard the Faceless:

What he should be called is onard the lootless or onard the useless. first the procedure to spawn him then to get him alone from his real annoying acolytes is hard enough, but after alot of trouble to take him down you wont get shit 9/10 times.

yes if 5 players stand on them the entréns will be blocked by a ice wall no enter or exit and room, and it fills with mobs

They look like norse runes to me, in which case in Skywalkers screenie:

1 looks like 'kano' and means 'opening, fire, torch'.

2 looks like 'laguz' and means 'flow, water, that which conducts'

3 and 5 looks like 'algiz' meaning 'protection, sedge or rushes or The elk'

and 4 looks like 'ansuz' meaning 'signals,messenger rune or The God Loki'.

Don't know if this helps or not. Good Luck figuring out :)

Probably though the symbols have no relevance whatsoever and you just have to stand on them to spawn a wave or mob.

Last edited:
yes if 5 players stand on them the entréns will be blocked by a ice wall no enter or exit and room, and it fills with mobs

You don't need 5 players.

One player is enough to activate it - but it will be really tough for a single player to keep remaining "elders" and acolytes busy while going for Onard at the same time... (Onard spawns at the same time as the message comes.)

Back