Show us ya face!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

^^ Oh wow.. who's that good looking son of a bitch?

^^ Oh wow.. who's that good looking son of a bitch?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get me a rusty spoon to gouge my eyes out plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:laugh:

Ok, been going through the holiday pics.... apologies for the bigness, bit new to photo-editing...

Me in a bar in Agua Calientes, nr Machu Picchu, Peru.... (big beer)

100_2761.jpg

Peruvian Islanders have tiny tiny doors....

100_2859.jpg

Got my own part of the Staten Island ferry:)

aaaa.jpg

Shivving Dew-Drop (Angus) in Alcatraz rec yard...

123.jpg

My empire stretches further...

1234.jpg

One of my better cars on a road trip a coupla years back:) (It's called Pootle:))

12345.jpg

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Of course...its KAL!

Who else would have noticed those boobs!

You horny thing! :bandit:

Here's a picture taken of me last Friday when I was drunk out of my mind.

drunkdip.jpg

Here's a picture taken of me last Friday when I was drunk out of my mind.

drunkdip.jpg

Dude.. You kinda look like Jim Carrey right there!

Is that a dip btw? You have to know that stuff is bad for ya! xD

And Hurrikane!! In that picture you are wearing a shirt from Tok, Alaska! That is only like 100 miles from where i live in Delta Junction. You had to have stopped thru my town! xD

Dude.. You kinda look like Jim Carrey right there!

Is that a dip btw? You have to know that stuff is bad for ya! xD

And Hurrikane!! In that picture you are wearing a shirt from Tok, Alaska! That is only like 100 miles from where i live in Delta Junction. You had to have stopped thru my town! xD

Lol again with the Jim Carrey comment, I've honestly had 5 people say I looked like Jim Carrey in this picture lol! And yes it's a big bomb of Skoal. I know it's bad and I actually stopped dipping for a long time but for some reason I did it again when I was too drunk to make good judgement calls lol. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU dip!!!

Yup we hit good ol' Delta in the pissing down rain after spending most of the day on the (130 mile!) dirt road from Denali, coming past the military base etc... hell of a drive, we had a dust cloud a mile long behind the van 'til the heavens opened:)

Hurrikane

Yup we hit good ol' Delta in the pissing down rain after spending most of the day on the (130 mile!) dirt road from Denali, coming past the military base etc... hell of a drive, we had a dust cloud a mile long behind the van 'til the heavens opened:)

Hurrikane

Hehe awesome man.. Ya was a really crappy summer for us here with all the rain we had dumped on us xD. I work out on that base! Ya i am guessing you took the junction onto the richardson highway and then headed down the denali highway :) Hell of a drive!

I don't usually wear sunglasses like this, was just trying them on for teh lulz.

Went into the gas station to go to the bathroom, I get out and my friends had taken off lol. They come back a couple minutes later and they take this picture as I approach the car.

Let's have a drunk picture competition !! With Pictures! :O
THIS IS ME 1 week ago

here are some not so nice drunk pics of me :ahh:

full2.jpg

Me sleeping at last years Roskilde festival :rolleyes:

full1.jpg
Tired..

Oi! XD im one of the minors in here lol.. 14yo and 2 days and my hair goes blaaack :yay:
so friday ill post pic of new me ;P

I hope you had your parents permission when you made your EU account ;).

A couple of Drunk ones of me :D

A rare occasion, when I am not randomly pointing at something when Slightly tipsy.

Oh!! the Random Pointing thing...strange invisible trumpet blowing lips going on there.!

if everyone posts some drunk pics, ill post one too ^^

Can you beat THIS ??

If so I'll get to GRUESOME but remember! No X-rated PICS!

In the first picture the sexy ASS is mine :> I'm an ass-model :D And in the second i'm on the right really drunk :>

Can you beat THIS ??

If so I'll get to GRUESOME but remember! No X-rated PICS!

In the first picture the sexy ASS is mine :> I'm an ass-model :D And in the second i'm on the right really drunk :>

lol cool purse there n the first picture - robbed an old lady and got drunk from her medicine money?:silly2: :D

me at the beach on a rare recent day not killing aurli.

Back