-25k peds last Month whats up with Loot?

from sept last year till end jan i played off 1.2k depo thats was 4 mounth play/fun, since then i have depo'ed around 15k peds and not had much luck :) i not here to moan either mayb r bad loot swings go for months then we have good loot for few month, some days can cycle 2k peds and have a nice insultin 50ped global lol wot the hell just crack on lol the loot will b back (hopefully) GL out there

Isnt that what i see here exactly what community wanted?

Not too long ago i saw ppl whining about no more big ass hofs like in the old days, then MA changed the loot system a bit (small mob big hofs are back) thus making returns more erratic and now we get "why is short term loot so bad?"

Reactions: ZPF
same for me, all my armor is for sale.
after that my weapons.
no use owning that kind of stuff just so you lose faster.
good luck too the rest of you, but I'm done.
not sayin any numbers, but January horrible... Feb horrible, march... fuck this shit I'm outta here

Isnt that what i see here exactly what community wanted?

Not too long ago i saw ppl whining about no more big ass hofs like in the old days, then MA changed the loot system a bit (small mob big hofs are back) thus making returns more erratic and now we get "why is short term loot so bad?"

I think 'the small mob hof' does existed before they make it part of global announcement (more transparent).
I did loot 5 ped from a bercycle puny by accident before the changes :laugh:

And the short term loots have always been bad for me. Always been around 40-70% loots return. Thanks to many evades, fragments and no loots. So nothing surprising at all.

The only thing that surprise me is some guys dare to announce he/she always get a 90%-95% loots return... Hands up and give him/her a great respect.

same for me, all my armor is for sale.
after that my weapons.
no use owning that kind of stuff just so you lose faster.
good luck too the rest of you, but I'm done.
not sayin any numbers, but January horrible... Feb horrible, march... fuck this shit I'm outta here

You don't have to end up this way unless this game is passing you some disease.

Always hope for better days will come :)

Cant remember what it was but i bought something off you recently
You told me that you had been shooting big bulks with a fapper.

Does that mean you are punching above your weight?

I find if the mob lvl outweights mine i miss and get hit loads more than i should be.
defensive and offensive costs rise dramatically- oor in other words cost to pay MA to play goes way up.

Some people say 5 but i get best results when mob is about 10 lvls evade under me.
Im lvl 32 atm so could be like 2/3 either way needs to be lot less that yours not more.

Games all about survival. Not really the one big one although it would always be nice.
No point chasing them they come when they want too.

youre doing it all wrong, you need to sweat and fruit walk to play this game right.

No matter if you play as eco as possible, people that deposit regulary are just milk cows.

sorry for the sarcasm, lost plenty today myself

+1 to this lol.

But as to op you are not the only one i am most likely down 10 to 12k myself this month / last month hunting, hard to say exact figure after a few big depos and selling all crafting skills. I done a few stupid things so you could say - another 3k ped from it. But thats pretty much hunting 2 ped to 4 ped mobs with eco gear high skills for the mob and defense costs @ 2% and below and with avg mu of say 106%. So 9k ped or something like that for 7 weeks hunting avg 3 or 4 hours a day. Good bad i dunno tbh not one single hof from the entire session so its like 183ped a day cost to play for me grinding mobs eco which lets be fair it aint exactly exciting is it. Dunno if i call that entertainment myself.

Best loot i had in 3 years is either 500ped for hunting or a ul corrosive chip 3 which droped from boorum male last month. i haven't even had an esi in the last year and half,do they even drop on 2 to 4 ped mobs anymore?

Anyways as to op i dont believe in avatar swings myself like everyone says because that would mean a personal loot pool of some kind. Everything iv seen is swings on mobs servers and areas, so maybe change mob or area. But who knows ma micro management of this system keeps us all guessing i suppose.

Best to spend that 25K ped on CLD/AUDs imo. Then play with the dividends. Only depo to invest in new gear.

Sure you might not be able to burn through so much ammo/probes each month but at least you have cut your losses at 2.5K $ with the hope the deeds might go up in value or at least hold value so you can get the ped back some day.

:twocents:

I guess they are trying to take back all of the ATH that you got.

First of all, your just a noob. Skill wise u no better than me, I'm a noob, so you are a noob also.
Where we are different is how we hunt.
I'm going below my level most of the time, and on my level or slightly over when I figure now's the right time and the right place. You're happily blasting away way over your level all the time.
Which is perfectly ok with me as long as u don't come crying on the forums.

Actually, considering the above, your results are magnificent. Even your losing streak is still well within the norm (95%+). It's just you can't see it.
U're like: See, I got this super loot - but that doesn't count! See I got a huge ESI but it's MU and I already withdrew it!
Lol. What does it matter if u withdraw it or not...

When Messi tells you how do you know MA doesn't factor MU in? How do you know they don't throw in a fat ESI when u lost big? You say No they don't!
And how exactly do you know that?
Cuz you read it on the forum somewhere? Cuz 5 of your friends also tell you the exact same thing? Which they all read from the exact same post on the forum? Which makes it a scientifically proven fact. Right, ofc it does...

When Eli points out maybe your bankroll should be larger for the mobs you hunt? You say Donkey's voice doesn't reach the divine beings up in the sky. Yes, beings like you.

That's a religious attitude, dude. Believe in dogma, never test anything, never keep any logs, and if someone dares to challenge your beliefs never listen but rather insult him.

Well, it's your game and your choice but if u keep this up pretty soon nobody wants to give you any advice any more... I don't mean me, I know nothing. I mean ppl who actually know things and could give a good advice now and then.

Reactions: DoA
First of all, your just a noob. Skill wise u no better than me, I'm a noob, so you are a noob also.
Where we are different is how we hunt.
I'm going below my level most of the time, and on my level or slightly over when I figure now's the right time and the right place. You're happily blasting away way over your level all the time.
Which is perfectly ok with me as long as u don't come crying on the forums.

Actually, considering the above, your results are magnificent. Even your losing streak is still well within the norm (95%+). It's just you can't see it.
U're like: See, I got this super loot - but that doesn't count! See I got a huge ESI but it's MU and I already withdrew it!
Lol. What does it matter if u withdraw it or not...

When Messi tells you how do you know MA doesn't factor MU in? How do you know they don't throw in a fat ESI when u lost big? You say No they don't!
And how exactly do you know that?
Cuz you read it on the forum somewhere? Cuz 5 of your friends also tell you the exact same thing? Which they all read from the exact same post on the forum? Which makes it a scientifically proven fact. Right, ofc it does...

When Eli points out maybe your bankroll should be larger for the mobs you hunt? You say Donkey's voice doesn't reach the divine beings up in the sky. Yes, beings like you.

That's a religious attitude, dude. Believe in dogma, never test anything, never keep any logs, and if someone dares to challenge your beliefs never listen but rather insult him.

Well, it's your game and your choice but if u keep this up pretty soon nobody wants to give you any advice any more... I don't mean me, I know nothing. I mean ppl who actually know things and could give a good advice now and then.

I'm a noob?
Care to describe what skills you have and HPs? or you think if you are lvl100 your a skilled player? lol WTF who are you?
HP's?
Total skills?
Melee lvls?
Rocket lvl?
I use BLP atm, but i have more Laser skills.

I'm not religious, and if you check the link it was something said by a King from Portugal. If you dont know the mean of a saying i dont think i should go on and chat with you anymore.

And if you think that all is beautiful as you describe i hope not see you cry in forum in future.
I know your time will come.

I dont need to make a log to prove a point: i make a video log! So every time i play you can check my returns.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?283893-Video-Log-Live-Stream-The-Roberry

Last edited:
Total skillpoints are in all my logs, go check it out. Our difference sth is like 1-2k, I think? I have pretty much zero skills outside combat tab... Few things I have prolly higher than you, some a bit lower, like
Rocket lvl?
That one was funny actually :D

OK OK, neither of us is a total noob ofc. Let's say we sth like "higher end medium level". In the end of the day evader lvl is the most basic indicator. You know as well as I how you're doing in that domain (how we both are doing in that domain, that is)...

But don't start posting your levels here. It's not a pissing contest, nib! :laugh:

Last edited:
From my experience I “know” this 90% - 95% is smoke and mirrors.

We have a dial, it’s turned up or its turned down. I know that is ‘fact’ because when I deposited for MM the last few years in a row, I can run all my hours needed then suddenly I get switched off until the card is empty (with no globals).
You could say I was seeing things, but that dial is so blatant and obvious, a two year old kid could see it (it wasn’t even masked with a few bumps in the road, it’s was an obvious card clean simple as that).

What really made me laugh though, was that during my MM switch-on, I decided do some taming, and the returns I was getting for the entire run, was plus on every mob. I thought I’d better go back in MM, before my timer runs out and I waste good returns.

Now….don’t you think it’s interesting Fifth
that for the last 3 years on the trot, I can get by on fairly even runs for just over 40 hours of MM each year, than instant switch off…..you call that coincidence?

However I still believe MA records damage out, and when they decide to, they “may” allow you to claw that back, by turning your dial back up for set period of time, until their internal alarm turns you off.

It’s pretty fair to say in such a situation there’re players whose dials are “always” set to this 90 – 95% returns, it makes sense because those players will swear blind that’s how the game rolls, and those players will never see the other side of the coin.

I don’t subscribe to it anymore because the illusion and belief has already been destroyed….it’s simply going through the motions.

Rick

From my experience I “know” this 90% - 95% is smoke and mirrors.
Experience? Define "experience".
You know? Well, if u say so... But, may I inquire how do you know it exactly? Any data points?

Here's my returns for March 2016. Starts with Mutated Madana on Ark, the last part is Easter Mayhem.
Before you say I'm a chosen avatar and all that crap, show me your log, let's compare them. And then we can really talk after that...

katanalog-16-03f-graph.jpg

Experience? Define "experience".
You know? Well, if u say so... But, may I inquire how do you know it exactly? Any data points?

Sure I recorded all my MM's.
This last MM, I had swings of around 400 - 600 ped + or - Throughout the 40 hours with on-going globals during the dips.

Then after 40 runs I was switched off with not a single global for the 2K on my card.

Exactly the same 3 years on the trot.

How more detailed do you want it?

You could argue I didn't have a big enough bank roll, then I say f*** the game because a few £100 is more than enough for some entertainment. Find some other mug to pay.

Rick

Sure I recorded all my MM's.
This last MM, I had swings of around 400 - 600 ped + or - Throughout the 40 hours with on-going globals during the dips.

Then after 40 runs I was switched off with not a single global for the 2K on my card.

Exactly the same 3 years on the trot.

How more detailed do you want it?

You could argue I didn't have a big enough bank roll, then I say f*** the game because a few £100 is more than enough for some entertainment. Find some other mug to pay.

Rick

I would be really interested in your run data? Could you show tt in and tt out for each, including the shitty last one or two?

EDIT: MM data that is

Rgds

Ace

The most important thing nowadays is items not skills.

Last edited:
The most important thing nowadays is items not skills; it was more balanced between the two previously. Mk2 scope, ares ring, easter ring etc take no skills, defensive skills? mod restoration chip or mod fap plus friend will eradicate that. It doesn't matter how skilled you are, if you don't have the big money to buy those items you are not going to be anywhere close to the dpp of elite hunters or capable of hunting uber mobs anywhere near their efficency. It's pretty much why I skill up on small mobs and cycle as little as possible to get green text. There is no point hunting 3-5k hp mobs without elite level DPP, they nearly all have no MU and loots above 5k are few and far between to make the risk worth it.

The Point! Mindark instead of try make a fairly game for all players depositors or not is making it even more unfair. with the introduce of rings some players that already was profiting will profit even more and others will loose even more. I'm pretty sure that Mindark adapted the loot to new rings arrival.

The Point! Mindark instead of try make a fairly game for all players depositors or not is making it even more unfair. with the introduce of rings some players that already was profiting will profit even more and others will loose even more. I'm pretty sure that Mindark adapted the loot to new rings arrival.

with all the new buffs that enhance eco i am also convinced that ma turned down base returns,they must have,thne cant have players runing around making tt -profits

with all the new buffs that enhance eco i am also convinced that ma turned down base returns,they must have,thne cant have players runing around making tt -profits

If this is true than this is the most stupid decision they took after firing Marco....
That would mean that only a handful group of players could break even and 99% would lose more than they did till now...

My impression is that MA want more players, and it's hard to believe that they would do something what you suspect...
Unfortunately, due IRL, I am not playing enough this year to provide any meaningful numbers from my log to prove either way.

add all fap bots for economical advantage and you see who's profiting...

Maybe the ares ring might have potential here, although I noticed with defensive rings it fairly waste of time. because the systems adjusts an avas abilities to compensate.

I was taken out by a Level 4 corn recently in no armour, whilst resource gathering. That corn didn't miss and took me down like a Alpha trox and I'm approaching Level 50 evade and was wearing adjusted defence ring and Mod HP ring.

Anyway I've been down this ava adjustment road before, I don't want to cover same ground again.

I cracked up laughing though, shook my head at the madness.

I might actually do some tests to see how long I can survive against a puny attack maxed out with rings and buffs, I bet the little bugger can still kill me under a couple of mins with over 220 HP.

Although joking aside...when you cant survive against a sustained puny attack with 10 years skills, something is very very very wrong indeed.

Rick

I would be really interested in your run data? Could you show tt in and tt out for each, including the shitty last one or two?

EDIT: MM data that is

Rgds

Ace

I'm out and about right now, although will post later when I've got access to my spread sheet.

Rick

I'm out and about right now, although will post later when I've got access to my spread sheet.

Rick

Excellent, look forward to it. I have always wondered if MA put the same loot rules into events as they do to the normal grind....so to speak. Not that your numbers will prove this either way, but more data the better....as they say.

Rgds

Ace

I find it interesting that out of so many people that has played this game for so long, there are still just a handful of people who have figured out how it works. There is no such thing as "base returns". This is purely paramutual wagering where MindArk takes the role as "House".

The only thing that has changed since rings and buffs were implemented is that you now need even more stuff to beat the "average setup". then again with the prices of the "uber items" dropping the cost to get there might be the same.

Reactions: DoA

MA has done nothing. Introducing buffs means grinders can grind more for cheaper meaning less in the pool for bigger random hits. I have seen no difference in base loots. In fact, they might actually be better.

Mindark is just going to get what they always gotten. These buffs will only flatten or require more hunting for big hits because the loot pool will grow slower.

To rickengland, with mm there is a lot of competing rolls against you. It's like huniting in the same spot with 100 other hunters. Cycles will be bigger.

MA has done nothing. Introducing buffs means grinders can grind more for cheaper meaning less in the pool for bigger random hits. I have seen no difference in base loots. In fact, they might actually be better.

Mindark is just going to get what they always gotten. These buffs will only flatten or require more hunting for big hits because the loot pool will grow slower.

To rickengland, with mm there is a lot of competing rolls against you. It's like huniting in the same spot with 100 other hunters. Cycles will be bigger.

There's not such think as eco! Prove: i never lost 200k mining to get a so big ATH!!! Eco and Luck can't be in same sentence they just don't fit together!

I think you miss point though mate. I did all my runs regardless who I may have been competing against. I simply bought personal "time" or an amount of damage with my deposit, or an amount of play that MA deemed reasonable to justify the money I gave them.

I was in instances with many top ubers and I still held my own with returns during the event.

I don't actually have an issue with it, I know how the games rolls. I paid to treat myself to my annual MM entertainment. It's expensive yes, but I knew it would be. I learned though that the top end chips (X combustive and XIII corrosive with new uber implants to run it), were still not good enough to generate enough points, because I didn't do enough damage (I guess). That more than anything killed by bubble, I felt it was pointless afterwards

This is about game dynamics. How it thinks, and how MA get paid. Even if there is a 95% return rule, it is not the only rule, just part of much wider question regarding income generation. In other words, you don't create your destiny at all.....LOL.

Rick

There's not such think as eco! Prove: i never lost 200k mining to get a so big ATH!!! Eco and Luck can't be in same sentence they just don't fit together!

Quick question, was your ATH during the "old mining system"? Back when deposits were actually (for certain) in the ground, and anyone could get a huge HoF even with newbie finder?

Back