MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

Your official statement

index.php

Probably a scam to make you depo twice - wouldn't be the first time I did that and then left both depo's thinking wtf.

Always an excuse eh

I get the same with payoneer mastercard. not possible to depo.

Probably a scam to make you depo twice - wouldn't be the first time I did that and then left both depo's thinking wtf.

This is joke right? A scam? What part of the bank declined it are you not understanding. The first one did not go through. Call the bank, a transaction in the amount of X for a merchant described as "a digital game store" recognized? Yes. Try again... works. Just tried small depo with Mastercard, exact same thing.

In through one ear, out through the other.

This is joke right? A scam? What part of the bank declined it are you not understanding. The first one did not go through. Call the bank, a transaction in the amount of X for a merchant described as "a digital game store" recognized? Yes. Try again... works. Just tried small depo with Mastercard, exact same thing.

As stated in the other thread, this does not work with Mastercard. If you call them up, they'll say they have no record of an attempted transaction and that whatever error it is needs to be dealt with on the merchant's end.

Last edited:

Want to call my bank for me so you can find out it doesn't work. Not everyone has the same bank or card as you - because it worked for you doesn't mean it works for everyone. I also don't believe you have a visa and mastercard and did deposits with both.

And here you go master of all knowledge... here is supports latest response:

Hi Trooper,

Thank you for contacting us and providing information.

In our system we can see that many transactions are being declined due to "Technical error", which is the same for yours. We have forwarded the information to Nets.

Kind regards,
June - Entropia Universe Support

I also don't believe you have a visa and mastercard and did deposits with both.
Visa, Master, Discover, Amex.. If I could pay with the two latter I bet I'd make it work too. The Mastercard being from a small time bank only found in a specific region within my state, iffy right? Did it work? Yes.

In our system we can see that many transactions are being declined due to "Technical error", which is the same for yours. We have forwarded the information to Nets.
As were my transactions declined several times.

As stated in the other thread, this does not work with Mastercard. If you call them up, they'll say they have no record of an attempted transaction and that whatever error it is needs to be dealt with on the merchant's end.
It worked, a merchant described as "a digital game store".

It worked. . .
As already mentioned a few times, this is not working for a good chunk of people. Great, it worked for you, go cash in some brownie points for that, but your experience does not change a thing for those who are having issues. Insisting that people just call up their credit card company when they say that already gave no results is rather
That's why people are calling out your comments here.

That's why people are calling out your comments here.
The first thing I wrote was entirely passive and only helpful, and in return I am met with hostility. To me it seems a handful of frustrated people getting together, being disrespectful, downvoting comments towards anyone who went through the headache of figuring it out. One of you going as far as to send me nonsense through private mail with some kind of ridiculous threat, if you can even call it that. (Mark that calendar buddy)

If you call them up, they'll say they have no record of an attempted transaction
I called my bank, they said it was refused by the merchant..

It is not hard to see the disparity of what you guys are claiming. So which is it? Did the bank really confirm the merchant was refusing it or was there no record of any attempted transaction? Because I have trialed it myself several times amongst both networks and 3 different financial institutions, and I can narrow it down quite easily. If you guys are going to band together and be negative towards any constructive response, at least get your stories straight. If you guys have done all you can really do (and I'm sure not given the text), then there would be no need to get so emotional over comments of people identifying the issue and informing everyone. It is no sleep lost for me, I'm depositing, I'm sleeping sound to the beeping of my inventory being filled with universal ammo, and it wasn't done through the process of pointing fingers and throwing insults at all the wrong people.

If that upsets you or anyone here, then my only recommendation left would be to block my posts and wait around for the problem to be fixed for you, which seems like some people here are dead set on so in that case sorry to interrupt.

The first thing I wrote was entirely passive and only helpful, and in return I am met with hostility. To me it seems a handful of frustrated people getting together, being disrespectful, downvoting comments towards anyone who went through the headache of figuring it out. One of you going as far as to send me nonsense through private mail with some kind of ridiculous threat, if you can even call it that. (Mark that calendar buddy)

It is not hard to see the disparity of what you guys are claiming. So which is it? Did the bank really confirm the merchant was refusing it or was there no record of any attempted transaction? Because I have trialed it myself several times amongst both networks and 3 different financial institutions, and I can narrow it down quite easily. If you guys are going to band together and be negative towards any constructive response, at least get your stories straight. If you guys have done all you can really do (and I'm sure not given the text), then there would be no need to get so emotional over comments of people identifying the issue and informing everyone. It is no sleep lost for me, I'm depositing, I'm sleeping sound to the beeping of my inventory being filled with universal ammo, and it wasn't done through the process of pointing fingers and throwing insults at all the wrong people.

If that upsets you or anyone here, then my only recommendation left would be to block my posts and wait around for the problem to be fixed for you, which seems like some people here are dead set on so in that case sorry to interrupt.
I've been upset with you because you have continually insulted people and talked down to myself and others - so that's why you may be met with hostility. Once again because you figured out something that works doesn't mean you FIGURED IT OUT.
Yes my bank REALLY confirmed the merchant was refusing - they were able to see the attempted transaction.
I have continued to post responses from support and the latest I posted that I again quote:
"In our system we can see that many transactions are being declined due to "Technical error", which is the same for yours. We have forwarded the information to Nets."

MA acknowledges there is an issue, my bank acknowledges the transaction and that it was not accepted by merchant and MA is forwarding it to Nets. MA is not providing me additional suggestions to combat a "technical error." I've tried all suggestions from MA, you, and others and nothing has worked.
I won't take more time to explain things I've seen written that felt negative and belittling of others.
If you can deposit and only feel like you are getting grief from your posts then I suggest you just leave this thread.

This is still broken. How are we supposed to buy keys for the longtooth strongboxes?

:(

I have tried several cards like mastercard, visa, maestro from different banks and did not work. All of those cards were connected to domestic valute currency. Than I tried visa which is connected to foreign currency and it worked. Hope this was helpfull.

I wonder if prepaid visa works? I think they charge a nice fee though for foreign charges..

Been broken for me for awhile on both visa and mastercard, contacted support they told me the same thing, they're trying to fix it on their side. Just wanted to add another confirmation that it's on MA's side.

Yep just had the exact same issue, hopefully I won’t be charged tried it a couple times.

I just tried, buying from webshop with VISA is broken!

Buying just peds by straight deposit with VISA is working??

Okay I can confirm, at least from my experience, its an issue only for Master cards on my end. I used a friends Visa card and was able to depo through Webshop.

I put a reply on their instagram post and they go "please contact customer support." Yea I've done that 2x now.

This still doesn't work with my MasterCard. I just went into the game to buy a lot of boxes. Just like a month ago, it does not work.
Well, I'll come back in 3 months.

There are too many variables for one assho--, I mean one supremely intelligent, extremely knowledgeable God-like personage to determine the WHY of this deposit problem.

I've tried 6 different cards, from three different countries and 6 different banks. None of the MC would work, and only one of the V worked - once. The next time I tried that V, it wouldn't work, but a different V did work.

What I've found is that none of my MC will work, but a V card will, I just have to figure out which one each time.

If someone has discovered THEIR FIX, then great! But it ain't everyone's fix.

I think this is bullshit. We have to juggle the time of purchase, your location on Earth, the card you're using, the speed of the transaction betwixt your card, NETS, the SWIFT channel, how you hold your mouth, what time it is where you are, and probably a dozen other variables. (could your total be a deciding factor as well?)

But, then again, this is MA.

Back