Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

Status
they can make 1kkkk cases, brilliant ideea from VIZZ to turn them in for perfected armor, now they cannot remove them from him :D

Like they removed the 13 armor parts? No one at MA wanted to remove anything.

This is really very much of public concern, and an official public response seems warranted. It is quite justified to raise the issue in public, since its scope is far beyond individual concerns for which support cases are the proper venue. The expectation fueled by experience to only ever receive a canned, non-commital reply only creates more anger. While too many people never understand that suggestive, assumption-loaded inquiries or insolent demands are counterproductive to achieving the desired goal, it doesn't invalidate the underlying problem. At least an acknowledgement that it is recognized would be very much in order, thank you.

Who would have thought I'd see the first actual real use of a particular suggestive and assumption-loaded phrase from the eyes-open brigade here?
I guess it was kinda on the cards, and the probability has been rising. Anyone for the slogan 'language matters!'?

The issue of sudden additions to the loot pool needs to be addressed and acknowledged in my humble opinion. It's bad enough when it's bad, but stuff like this is just so poor that it undermines the will of almost anybody decent, again in my humble opinion.

Hunting a couple million peds on pristine specific mobs and looting a total amount of 0, I think I need to go back to basics and re-learn the game =))
Happy for Vizz, hard work there no doubt!

Its funny to read this kind of comments from the player looted 2 x Camo BGH in one of a previsious happy hour :D
They were more like 6 hours apart does that still count :D ?

Guys.

This is not news, they mentioned all of this being a thing 10 years ago, don't you guys keep track of information given?

/S

Loot is, and always has been, dynamic.

Check your privilege.
MindArk representatives are under no obligation to respond to any posts here on PCF. If they choose to do so, great, but members demanding responses to particular issues is inappropriate.

PCF is not an official support forum. If you want a response from MindArk regarding an issue, open a support case.
since when are you in position to comment about loot / bugs ?

This is a listed company........
i wonder what investors (if anyone purchased shares) think about the management to whom they gave money to manage
it is not matter of "grats to the looter"
it is a "WHAT WILL BE DONE TO PREVENT FUTURE PROBLEMS?"

Check your privilege.
MindArk representatives are under no obligation to respond to any posts here on PCF. If they choose to do so, great, but members demanding responses to particular issues is inappropriate.
@Ludvig|MindArk Are these the people you employ?

Nice to see MA trust, which is already dwindling at rapid speeds, just went to nearly 0 because they can't be asked to HEAVILY test their new loot changes when this is an RCE and loot is the most important system to not fuck up, and yet they fuck it up anyways. Good job MA, you just lost a customer for now.

Vote with your wallet and stop depoing, lets see how fast they remedy this after they look at their next financial report.
That would be the best way but MA already knows enough players are addicted to this so will keep depositing even when crap like this happens. So things will go on with nothing being done about it.
And no those that got the pristines don't deserve any congrats, all they did was to benefit from MA coding ppl stupidity in the detriment of all others that hunted these mobs and got nothing and will get nothing for a long time from now on since the pool is empty.

Check your privilege.

PCF is not an official support forum. If you want a response from MindArk regarding an issue, open a support case.
"Check your privilege"

If you want a response from MA regarding this issue, make a support case so we can tell you we don' not discuss loot issues at all. 🤣🤣🤣

By far the most patronizing and condescending responses I have ever seen here from someone at MA.

Proof is in the pudding, we are not but cash cows to them and always be.

Just watch how I get banned yet again and this comment removed although I have not said anything but the truth. Let your wallet decide is the best comment i read here and fully agree. Might start sweating for a year or so. 🤣🤣🤣🤑

Check your privilege.

You are so funny guy I need to admit, Fresh reply from support about that case:

023-03-24 15:07 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Iceman,

Thank you for contacting us. It is regrettable to hear that you are currently so displeased with your Entropia Universe experience.

As you might already know, since we are working with technical support we can not discuss in-world balance, therefore it is unfortunately not possible for us to give you a completely satisfying reply.

Please rest assured that this will be forwarded to the ones responsible, this does not mean that they will respond or discuss this matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

You are so funny guy I need to admit, Fresh reply from support about that case:

023-03-24 15:07 Entropia Universe Support

As you might already know, since we are working with technical support we can not discuss in-world balance, therefore it is unfortunately not possible for us to give you a completely satisfying reply.

Please rest assured that this will be forwarded to the ones responsible, this does not mean that they will respond or discuss this matter.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support
And that part (majority) being copypaste. Not saying I did not know what response for this case via support would be but still.

Btw. Why is there no people arguing like "I hope MA will make returns for biggest cryers to 70% just to know their places" (by Svako and other nice people) like there was with robot event happy hour? This case is not differing that much imo. Only because they were not on the benefiting side of the case this time?

But yeah I'll see in future if this game will deserve my trust, time and money again.

This is just a lack of ideas and very badly design from MA. Loot has always been added too loot and if you dont loot the item within 15mins before others loot it you can have your oils and shrapnel and wait 1-4weeks until next "drop loot" is MANUALLY INSERTED to the loot. Mindark really need to work out a NEW and better loot system... this is just so stupid... same with rings... open boxes only when you see a rare ring and you will be rewarded with nice rings... just mind bogling how bad the system is.
MAKE LOOT GREAT AGAIN! :LOL: :LOL: :hammer::hammer:👩‍🦼👩‍🦼

Looks to me as the rare loot insertion was reset and it recalculated what was supposed to drop up to this time.

Gratz to the lucky looters

Guys, remember: It just works!

Seriously though, pretty disheartening. The incompetence is one of the primary reasons that after my ATH I immediately downgraded to a casual, mid-level player who deposits 100USD a year on avg now, compared to the 10k+ I was doing in the early 2000's.

I love the game, I love the community, and I absolutely detest the greedy, incompetent developers who continually destroy the game. Even as someone starting in 2001 (my main active years were around 2003-2010) I looted so few items, this person actually has me beat with 1 "happy hour".

Now that is pathetic.

cMzaO47.png

Perfectly normal and dynamic loot haha
do u slovly start to understand what kind a "sh*t Show" this game is?

Status
Back