News: Information regarding Withdrawals

everyone should deposit more and withdraw less. problem solved
yeah how dare they do the one thing this game has been advertising since its inception lets just dump this whole rce thing and only allow deposits

I once had a withdrawal for $28,500 that took 94 days to process.

all amounts around $5-10k have taken 60-80 days. The earliest being 41 business days.

I bank with chase in the US for what it’s worth. I’d just take MA’s word at face value and just embrace the suck while they do these transitions. Withdrawal timelines are guidelines not rules.

i love how ludvig is stalking this thread, yet radio silence :)

come on, more depositing less whining guys, let's go
Maybe if we whine more about withdrawls it would already be done, I hear it works for some of you with the loots...
Anyway, i dont see you doing a report of a delay/commited withdraw....and i think this is what this thread is about so...
Have a good day

Maybe if we whine more about withdrawls it would already be done, I hear it works for some of you with the loots...
Anyway, i dont see you doing a report of a delay/commited withdraw....and i think this is what this thread is about so...
Have a good day

This forum has enough people whining about everything.

Looks like something else is going on with your account/withdrawal specifically, as based on the other withdrawal thread, peoples' withdrawals are going through.

That's now what I'm reading here.

Trust? Sure. I trust them.

I withdrew several times in past few yrs, but amounts of around 1000$.
This is my one bigger withdrawal (on 17.04.2023.) and I expected around 2 mth wait - mid June money, just in time for holiday. And now ppl tell me they are waiting 4 mths for larger wds?

Yea, if that happens to me I wont be a happy camper.

I.
Good luck. I clicked in February and have nothing yet.

Yesterday was business day 84.

Last edited:
Yay, business day EIGHTY FIVE today.

Yay, business day EIGHTY FIVE today.

How much did you do mind me asking? If you wanna be vague just say between X and Y

I started a process of only 20 000 ped ish in early may, and people claim they are getting stuff, wondering if it is somehow related to amount as well or nah, i would love to have it before christmas kekehands

How much did you do mind me asking? If you wanna be vague just say between X and Y

I started a process of only 20 000 ped ish in early may, and people claim they are getting stuff, wondering if it is somehow related to amount as well or nah, i would love to have it before christmas kekehands

Roughly 10k USD

Roughly 10k USD
Did you try sending a support case?

Also, you should know by now that Swedes don't work from May to September, so a "working day" really counts for like 0.2 days.

Also, you should know by now that Swedes don't work from May to September, so a "working day" really counts for like 0.2 days.

Can't really answer if he has asked support o nah, but as for work or not the time of "random days that are vacation days" is over, in the nordics, the last one we had passed a few weeks ago sadly, we are not into what i just call "the creat dip" with no single random holiday untill christmas unless you spend vacation days :p

"Summer quiet times" start around midsummer (after june 23rd) that is when schools are out and most people tend to spend vacation holidays between mid june to 2 weeks into august, fantastic time to drive to work with 0 rushhour but aside of that before and after its all full stuff

I used the swedish business day calculator. Today is 86.

Yes, I tried support. The answer was "keep waiting until you get it".

They won't tell me anything or help at all.

BUSINESS DAY EIGHTY SIX.

Support won't tell me anything.

I think I'm going to have to sue to get my money.

It is almost JULY and I clicked 2-9-23.

Last edited:
BUSINESS DAY EIGHTY SIX.

Can we make it to ONE HUNDRED?!?!? Kinda hoping yes and no :laugh:
Good luck but only 14 days to go!!!
What's the longest someone has waited before getting their money with all the right details etc put in from the start?

BUSINESS DAY EIGHTY SIX.

threatening to sue would be one good way of making sure they never get back to you, as they would then have to order their support to not engage with you in any way and let the lawyers do their thing

@Ludvig|MindArk Could anyone at MindArk be able to look into Kaiser's case? Not that I particularly care about that person in particular, but it would maybe reassure the community?

threatening to sue would be one good way of making sure they never get back to you, as they would then have to order their support to not engage with you in any way and let the lawyers do their thing

@Ludvig|MindArk Could anyone at MindArk be able to look into Kaiser's case? Not that I particularly care about that person in particular, but it would maybe reassure the community?

reassure the community of what?

seriously think MA doesn't have $10k to pay a withdrawal? lmao.

i depo'd that in box keys just last week.

when i had a request hung up one time i just cancelled it via support and then reopened it and it went through normally. sucks to have to wait twice though.

Can we make it to ONE HUNDRED?!?!? Kinda hoping yes and no :laugh:
Good luck but only 14 days to go!!!
What's the longest someone has waited before getting their money with all the right details etc put in from the start?
No idea but I have had everything right from day 1.

when i had a request hung up one time i just cancelled it via support and then reopened it and it went through normally. sucks to have to wait twice though.

Honestly, their financials don't look good and they just laid off 40% of their staff. What are we supposed to think? Those are never good signs.

Reassure of what?

Now they say it will be transferred on Monday. I don't believe them.

If it happens, that will be business day 88.

I'll believe it when I see it.

really happy you're able to play the game on that level and that things are working out well for you, but please do not put words in my mouth. this thread is full of comments by people worrying about delays on deposits and being more transparent about the whys or hows would maybe be beneficial for the community?

you might depo 10k$ usd in keys in a single week, but for some people thats more money they'll see in their lifetime. and knowing that withdrawing that kind of amount takes over 85 business days it completely destroys any confidence any new player could have in mindark.

Reassure of what?
reassure that 85 is an exception and that the normal is 50.

anti money laundering checks with the CIA etc. Why do you think they went there to talk many years ago?
ROFL, CIA 🤣

reassure that 85 is an exception and that the normal is 50.
We have 20 years of history where that's the case.Should be more than enough I guess.

Back