Back!

Status
I'd like to not revist the same small section of hillside four or five times before finally giving up and backtracking.

Etopia said:
Can someone tell me what is the diference between MA in vacation and MA back from vacation ?

I am maybe dumb but its seems to me they speak as much in both situation ....

Hoo , Well , what i will gain if i whine...Nothing...

I hope that new game thingy in german will bring a lot of new player ... :D
Well, when MA is on vacation you complain. When they are not on vacation...

Ok, your right. There is no difference :girl:

Marco,
seen that you guys are going to do some fixes, there is this one huge bug, that has been there since the dawn of PE and it is making it almost unbearable to play.
That is the bug in the bar, that there are no booooze.
It will be much appreciated if you guys can fix this bug ASAP.
Regards,
The Drunken Putty.

:beerchug:

I'd also like to not have a fap that does the same damage as my gun but with the reload of the fap. It tends to get me killed when that bug happens, which is almost every time i need to switch quickly to fap. Which is, not surprisingly, when it's most inconvenient for it to happen.

Support of course says "this is due to lag", their catch-all for all the symptoms of poor network and coherency coding. The thing is, either it's an enabled fap acting like a fap, or it's a gun enabled acting like a gun. A fap acting like a gun with a fap reload is just unacceptable.

Hello,

Some feedback. Support should be up to full speed within a week (full speed means replies within 24h in most cases). We are adding more staff to Support in the fall as well.

The next VU will include a massive AI enhancement, which will make hunting more entertaining, as creatures will have sneaky behavior as well as herd mentality. The Berycled feels like Velociraptors from Jurassic Park, storming a house, climbing stairs, etc.

MA will be present in Germany, at GC 2006. We will also have a delegation ready in Shanghai, China, together with Volvo, SKF and Ericsson for the The Swedish Eastindia Ship Götheborg event (SOIC - SOIC [NS4 version]). We will be there, showing Entropia to the world (the China National TV is following the event and has some 700m viewers).

We are also setting up presence in more countries around the globe. More on this in a couple of months or so.

The next 6 months for Entropia Universe will have the focus on "Polish, fix and enhance". Expect to see many additions to existing systems in dire need for updates (like Mindforce and Taming). It has been a period where "gameplay" has been held back, now we focus on that, together with fixing bugs. Entropia needs to be more fun!

More to come next week.

This was posted at 08-11-2006, 02:50 PM It's 13 months ago!

So what went wrong? Nothing was made on Mindforce and Taming, polishing I see is done, IMO overdone. Nothing is done to make EU funnier.

Polishing went so good that they are now polishing cars to get more income?

Just wanted to share that I am back the office of MindArk and it feels great to be back! As there are some 20000 or so new messages, please feel free to direct me to any thread you feel I need to look at (it doesn't mean I'll reply though).

On another note, MA will be present at the GC 2006 fair in Leizpig later this month.

http://www.gc-germany.com/
I am sorry this is necroing a old thread but has anyone heard from Marco or if he is still ingame?

Marco Behrmann is the person I would like to see as the owner of MindArk, nevertheless was a MindArk employee whom I appreciate the most. (y)

Reactions: Ted
Good to have you back Marco!

Status
Back