Team Austria

PM sent to Hurrikane about our new Team Member "Petra Hot Ass Hot"
(just in case ..., not to have similar troubles like Belgium)

And i kicked my socmate "Rodney Dave Trotter" from Team because of permanent absence..

Hello Team Austria.

Your Opponents in Round 3 next weekend will be Belgium.

Please confer and confirm with them and PM me your preferred Start Time from the following;

Saturday 31st March: 10:00

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Saturday 31st March: 18:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

Sunday 1st April: 16:00

Sunday 1st April: 20:00

Don't think I need to tell you; this round really counts:)

Hurrikane

This hunt is veeeeeeeeeeery important !!!
This time we really need a shitload of globals !!!
Our Chance is alive to enter Stage 3
But it's hard
I'm sure Belgium will field their very best team this time
Germany has a new Modmerc :eek: in Team
Well Italy, we got a taste of a Modmerc already ;)

Saturday 31st March: 10:00 (12:00)

Saturday 31st March: 14:00 (16:00)

Saturday 31st March: 18:00 (20:00)

Sunday 1st April: 12:00 (14:00)

Sunday 1st April: 16:00 (18:00)

Sunday 1st April: 20:00 (22:00)

I'm available at green times ;)

If i'm on the field this time i'll use the same combo as last time .. seems the uneco thingie helps :laugh:

Grias eich !

zap said i have to introduce myself so ......

Ingame Name: Petra Hot Ass Hot
Skills: ~ 80k 1 lvl to Coolness and 1 lvl to Medicine
Gear: Neme + 8A, 3A, 2C ; Thunderbird and >> GOBLIN <<
Weapons: M2910, Bravo, Dar 9300 (geborgt), but mainly using (L) HG whatever chesta builds for me: GeoTrek H21 atm
Faps: Fap 50 and Fap 90

Im available at the same Times as Zap. I hope I can help Austria even without something like a ModMerc

HI Hotass :)

I can fight at any of the given slots ... if i have enough time to make arangements :D
What about a ingame meeting to talk about the next hunt? I'm afraid you are right Zap and Belgium will do it's best to crush us ... we'll see what Lootius thinks about that...

Edit: ok let's try the uneco way ... MadIV + Beast for me than

Sunday 1st April: 12:00 (14:00)

Sunday 1st April: 16:00 (18:00)

Sunday 1st April: 20:00 (22:00)

Hotass
sledge
Zap

---------------------------

kawa, marius, marcus please tell me asap

It would be nice if we could make 2 teams .. 1 main team and 1 for the drones and faping ...

hi boys, hi petra

sunday would be best for me -
regarding my skills, im not the highest skilled player :rolleyes: and my luck in last time is :dunno: :handjob:

so if kawa or marius want to be in mainteam .. i dont care .. i clear bots and fap if needed ;)

btw. petra, does chesta also build h41 :rolleyes: :handgun: ?

Last edited:
hi boys, hi petra

regarding my skills, im not the highest skilled player :rolleyes: and my luck in last time is

so if kawa or marius want to be in mainteam .. i dont care .. i clear bots and fap if needed ;)

btw. petra, does chesta also build h41 :rolleyes: :handgun: ?

Don't worry .. luck is a little Bird ;)

We need the Whole team to participate this time to reach Stage 3 !!!!

Hey we are a n00b team compared to some others ... would be funny to beat Germany and Belgium :yay:

Hi

Im in all the times

I would prefer sunday starting times

I can go as a member or as Faper too - we will see

gr.

Shurkamp

yea .. i mean .. WE go to stage 3 and leave both behind :D

Ok WE CAN and WE WILL
:boxer: :vampire: :king:

erm. first of all i got to get a few things irl sortet :rolleyes: :scratch2:
but as i said before ... if u need me im there :sniper:

AND YES WE WILL!!!​

hi boys, hi petra

regarding my skills, im not the highest skilled player :rolleyes: and my luck in last time is :dunno: :handjob:

btw. petra, does chesta also build h41?

If u get her the BP im sure she does but i dont think she got the a BP for h41. If so one h41 is for me ;P

:wtg: AUSTRIA WILL WIN :wtg:

Belgium seems to prefer Saturday ...

any problems with that ?

Last edited:
both ok but i would prefer the later one

IF we do it on saturday i can only attend the later one :rolleyes:

btw. petra and kawa, if u need a Meisterjäger - footer just send me your email, ill make one for u

i would prefer the later one too ...

To Marcus : cant find an email from you but it would be nice to have a meisterjäger Teil :)):yay:

The starting times i would prefer the first time but if that dont fitts to the other i will try to be onn at the later time too.

gr.

shurkamp

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

test my new signature thanks tu LUMA :yay:

another test:scratch2:

last fckg. test

it works :))))))))))))))

Landzeit Voralpenkreuz ? ;)

When ... dunno .. not this weekend ;)

More Firepower for Austria

Well, now at Easter Holidays I also have time to support my country - just tell me where and when to meet up (per PM is best, my english isn't the best and so i often don't know what's meant in the long long posts :p)

Thomas Tiger Halmer

MFG, Shadowmage

Edit: Best PM written in german :p

Last edited:
Back