ahh JH my bro...
back when we played u was crying if someone had ATH and now ;) hahah
But the best thing was that u needed to go fishing right after the ATH !! lol
i love u buddy!!

Phewwww, 229k...what's gonna be next ??:eek:

BIG GRATZ!!

/Dredlord:)

big big big congratulations!!! :)

Ubergratz, grab the PED, cash out and run as fast as you can.
"Game over!! RL can start"

OMFG THATS INSANE :eek: :eek: :eek: GRATZ!!!!

:d Gratz!!

Gratz from every LaDV - La Dolce Vita soc members!!

Yea I think I will have to congratulate you for that...All of Entropia really envy you right now and I am one of them. You just did what most of us are dreaming of doing. Sticking it to MA and really cashing in on the big pool of life!!!

Claire

big gratz you have finished the game its time you withrdaw it all and say bye bye.
now i truely believe that only people with big amounts of ped on thier ped card are the ones who get these kind of ATH

I wonder why so many people are telling me to cash out.
I live and die for EU, and now i can finaly buy me some nice things without deposing a dime:yay:

And for all those who are telling me to not buy a MM or IMK2 and stuff like that, cause price will drop soon! Well i've heard that since i started playing PE several years ago, and prices have only gone higher and higher. So ill take my chances and buy what i've always dreamed off ;)

And remember you need to take some chances to win big:D
36ped/click X ~200click's on condission= 200k+ ped winning lol

No don't trye that!!! What if u don't hit anything:mad:

But anyway, thx all for all the nice post's and gratzes:)
I love you guy's;)

And for all those who are telling me to not buy a MM or IMK2 and stuff like that, cause price will drop soon! Well i've heard that since i started playing PE several years ago, and prices have only gone higher and higher. So ill take my chances and buy what i've always dreamed off

Those are the people that don't own one and don't know what the pleasure is of owning something like that ;)

Yeah, Fire is happy with my toy :p

You're right to spend those ped in uber item, I don't think the price will drop ...

Gratz :cool:

upper gratz man!

upper grats man ! biggest loot ever hehe very very lucky:yay:

:)

JH Uber gratZzz to u man lets hope the future will bring more ath for the ppl :cool:

I was online when you got that ATH HOF and i gotta tell you its been a few days and im still in disbelief WOW ....Congrats :)

15 houres playing a day

We are only 3 players from Faroes island in this game that we now off,and we play around 15 hours a day when we are at home from sea, it feels nice so one off your friends getting a big time high.

A very big gratz to my friend,and it pay off playing all this houres day after day.

We are only 3 players from Faroes island in this game that we now off,and we play around 15 hours a day when we are at home from sea, it feels nice so one off your friends getting a big time high.

A very big gratz to my friend,and it pay off playing all this houres day after day.

and Faroeisland are the best !!!!
if someone have a problemm with them...go away or i will catch you!!:vampire:
my best ingame friends ever!!

incredible!

look at this looooong "Gratz"-List :eek:

Big Uber Gratz mate!!!:yay: , i am sure if i got this i would just die...

Mate thats stunning gratz bro :):):) your history in entropia now :D

I wonder why so many people are telling me to cash out.
I live and die for EU, and now i can finaly buy me some nice things without deposing a dime:yay:

And for all those who are telling me to not buy a MM or IMK2 and stuff like that, cause price will drop soon! Well i've heard that since i started playing PE several years ago, and prices have only gone higher and higher. So ill take my chances and buy what i've always dreamed off ;)

And remember you need to take some chances to win big:D
36ped/click X ~200click's on condission= 200k+ ped winning lol

No don't trye that!!! What if u don't hit anything:mad:

But anyway, thx all for all the nice post's and gratzes:)
I love you guy's;)

Hey man your achievement inspired me. Just wait till I nail the same as you or better with basic filters muwahahaha.

Already got a small one so far. };>)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59539

All thanks to you.

But I will say this. If I ever win anything so big. I will cash out exactly what I have put into the game. After that it's a shopping spree!!!!!!
Rock on man.

If you don't mind saying what were your skills when you pulled this off?
I see the BP rating and the slider bar and you used no residues at all. But skills, well that would be interesting to know.

Hey man your achievement inspired me. Just wait till I nail the same as you or better with basic filters muwahahaha.

Already got a small one so far. };>)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59539

All thanks to you.

But I will say this. If I ever win anything so big. I will cash out exactly what I have put into the game. After that it's a shopping spree!!!!!!
Rock on man.

If you don't mind saying what were your skills when you pulled this off?
I see the BP rating and the slider bar and you used no residues at all. But skills, well that would be interesting to know.

You never use residue crafting unlimited items...

Skills are high, as you see its quite high lvl bp, with full possible cos on condition, even though its low QR.

You never use residue crafting unlimited items...

Skills are high, as you see its quite high lvl bp, with full possible cos on condition, even though its low QR.

Um care to point to me a post on why not use residue? It's not as if it gets used up.

well, i can't do that, but i can assure you if you use res to complete the tt of your crafted unlimited item, you would be better off to just craft it minus residue then take your unlimited item to the repair terminal. if it was so important that you have a full tt crafted item that is.

residue exists to complete the tt of the item over what your craft produces. since you can't repair L items, putting in res is the only way to insure that they come out full tt. well, you can also run on sick condition to get the same results. but if you are crafting to actually make items to sell and not just gamble, res seems to be the way to go.

residue has a mrk-up

Using the Repair terminal doesn't

Don't think It needs more explanation lol. Unless there's some other reason why It may help :scratch2:

residue has a mrk-up

Using the Repair terminal doesn't

Don't think It needs more explanation lol. Unless there's some other reason why It may help :scratch2:

Okay see your still not explaining everything fully.

I guess what your not saying is that when you craft an L item with residue the residue is used up and gone.

When crafting an unlimited item. Something with a nice high tt value it can have I guess your saying to get max value on that the residue is gone and this is pointless since you can just tt fix it.

My confusion on all this is because i'm crafting items that basically have a value of 0.1 and thus my residue NEVER depletes causing my confusion.

Does that about sum up what your trying to get through to me?

if you put residue in while crafting components, it does not matter. as it won't use the residue, not on components.

so yes, i think what you are saying is correct.

should you do larger items, you will find, only when crafting L items should you ever use residue. there is as far as i know, no reason to use it otherwise.

The problem, Skippie, is that maybe the recruit there stumbled onto something. ;)

Check out his latest global. (might be better conversation over there.)

The problem, Skippie, is that maybe the recruit there stumbled onto something. ;)

Check out his latest global. (might be better conversation over there.)

ah I see john realized the same thing I did. };>)

If residue ups our chances then crafting lower end items with max condition nets potentially more money

I can say without a doubt I have picke dup more residue this time than i ever have before I've netted some 100+ residues

so much now I started last night with 1k in residue metal and 500 in matter when i switched to condition low and walked away for maybe 15 minutes or a little more i came bakc and had 5k residue.

now I have 16k metal residue and 13k en res there abouts after just a few hours of crafting. oh and 6k in sheet metal to boot muwahahahaha

+rep to you john for seeing the same thign i was as i puzzled out the residue depeletion thing.

Last edited:
Back