Entropia Universe Maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Maintenance
12 June 2007

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while maintenance is being performed this afternoon.

We expect the servers to be available again shortly. More information will be made available here if necessary.

Originally Posted Here

Fixing the trade exploit? :scratch2:

Fixing the trade exploit? :scratch2:

let's hope so:yay:
but there are some other bugs that could be fixed too so who knows :D

If it's gonna take a long time to find&fix that trade bug, then just disable PvP trade, start the servers and let us all in again, while you look for the bug. ;)

Last time we got a lot of mining hof - this time we will get a lot of loot hof??

I really hope you will return my items / or PED's that I lost last night due to this exploit, but I have to say great reaction time. Will await your reply on my support case.

Hasie

Can anyone log onto the entropiauniverse.com webpage? I keep getting internal error. :(

Can anyone log onto the entropiauniverse.com webpage? I keep getting internal error. :(

LOL, you are a funny guy to post this in here! :D

I just repeat Berthas words...

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while maintenance is being performed this afternoon.

Hehe, I hope that when I'm going to get on I'll get some nice mining HoF's :D

Yeah, also works for me.

@ Svarog & Leriss: So you want to tell me that you can logg in on the EU website? :rolleyes:

Gully, i can't log into EU "My support" or "My items" either.

Hotei

Works fine here...

Entropia Website works fine here... :)

So this bug only happens in pvp?

Ofcourse you can´t. That´s what this thread is all about! ;) :)

:laugh: And this is why IT Proffessionals walk around with bad attitudes and dents in their forheads. :banghead:

To clear it up, the webservers are fine. The servers holding your LOG IN info and MY ITEMS info (i.e. the game servers) are down. You can go to the web site but until the game is back up YOU CAN'T LOG IN.

Hope that clears things up. ;)

PVP trade means that you directly trade with someone. I think the bug happens everywhere.

Hehe, I hope that when I'm going to get on I'll get some nice mining HoF's :D

Yup. A huge, ginormous ATH busting, drill bending hof....that you trade for a ped.

No... when people say PVP refering to the bug they should be saying Player TO Player. It's a bug that happens during Private Trades.

Annoying time they decide to do it if I must say :)

:laugh: And this is why IT Proffessionals walk around with bad attitudes and dents in their forheads. :banghead:

"press any key to continue"

Which ones the any key?

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!

:laugh:

PS Not all of us it Pro's have bad attitudes... OK!?!?!?!?! :mad::tongue2: :p

"press any key to continue"

Which ones the any key?

AAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!

:laugh:

PS Not all of us it Pro's have bad attitudes... OK!?!?!?!?! :mad::tongue2: :p

:laugh: ID 10 T error :p

PS I didn't use the qualifier "all" :silly2:

LOL, you are a funny guy to post this in here! :D

I just repeat Berthas words...

Ofcourse you can´t. That´s what this thread is all about! ;) :)

No, it isn't. It says Entropia Universe is down for maintenance, not the Entropia Universe website.

But I'm glad it's also the website that's down, now I know I don't have to resent my account (which I couldn't do either because of internal error, so I was a bit suspicious and posted here instead). :)

To clear it up, the webservers are fine. The servers holding your LOG IN info and MY ITEMS info (i.e. the game servers) are down. You can go to the web site but until the game is back up YOU CAN'T LOG IN.

Hope that clears things up. ;)

No, it isn't. It says Entropia Universe is down for maintenance, not the Entropia Universe website.

But I'm glad it's also the website that's down, now I know I don't have to resent my account (which I couldn't do either because of internal error, so I was a bit suspicious and posted here instead). :)

OMG.... Re-Read my post there. Yes that's what this thread is about. If the game servers are down IT MEANS that you can't log in on the websiite.

Back