Recent content by Amigetman

1. Amigetman

Hunting with budget finished

ok sweet I'll just try to sell street. I already have a full set of pixie that I bought earliar so I'm just selling loot.
  2. Amigetman

This helped a lot :) thank you guys that take ur time to spend posting for dumb people like me hehe. Another thing i was wondering with the couple pieces of pixie armor i looted, is that best to sell on auction or street?
  3. Amigetman

I just got done (ran out of ped for ammo) hunting all dakibas... I got a buch of different loot... I just sold my ammo loot to tt But i heard i should sell the stuff with markup (muscle oil, blazzar fragments, extractors, ect.) to other players. What is the best way to go about doing this...
  4. Amigetman

So im hunting...

Ok thanks guys for all the great info Just for an update im still grinding on these dakibas with my cb5 L that is currently a tier 4 gun now. I am starting to run low on ped at like 70 ped now but.......... i have a bunch of items from loot like all the muscle oil, green paint, hair gel ect...
  5. Amigetman

So im hunting...

Hahaha ya thanks, im just having so much fun and i dont wanna run out of ped but its gonna happen cause i keep going through ammo :laugh: And i am in auction now looking at amps, idk what to buy really though if i am gonna buy somthing.
  6. Amigetman

So im hunting...

Thanks so much guys, its great to get all this info and be able to learn so much more so quickly :D But i know there sooooooo much more i need to learn about hunting, all the other skills, the whole game in general.
  7. Amigetman

Tiers on stuff?

Like my CB5 is currently at tier 3.1 and is still a little over half health, and i see most the cb5's on the auction list are tier 0.0 and the same damage my gun has. Does this meen i could sell my gun for more value if i wanted???
  8. Amigetman

So im hunting...

Ok what about combibos? like i do kill these things... just takes a lot more bullets, is it worth it???
  9. Amigetman

So im hunting...

Ya idk what or when i can start killing the snables or bigger mobs bc i still waste a lot of bullets on the dakiba matures and combibo youngs... so idk when ill stop grinding dakibas :silly2:
  10. Amigetman

So im hunting...

profession level 6 in what if i may ask?
  11. Amigetman

So im hunting...

Thanks :D because i didnt know that info about the SIB and that is helpful :yay:
  12. Amigetman

New to having ped, plz help

See this sound like a great idea, right now im grinding on dakibas, and i went through 2200 shots. im having fun but i know for sure im making less then 50% of my ped back hahal its watever though i understand its gonna happen. But that mining idea sounds fun if i knew wat to buy and wat i was...
  13. Amigetman

So im hunting...

ok ya that sounds good, i keep grinding on these dakibas haha and its a blast. even if i am losing money im having a lot of fun getting my skills up. Im just not gonna like running out of ped haha, im trying to keep myself to 20 bucks a month so i dont go broke. So as i increase in my skills...
  14. Amigetman

So im hunting...

Haha im still very new to this game and i think all of my threads so far have been noob questions or noob discussions but you guys are helping me out a lot. I love eu forums :yay: So i bought my blp rifle (cb5) and ive been just killing dakiba youngs left and right haha. Every once in a while...
  15. Amigetman

Healing with my Vivo?

So im still a noob and i just bought my basic stuff lately... Like a set of armor, a gun, and of coarse my vivo :D I was thinkin should i just go around healing random people to get my skills up with the vivo. Or do what people do at populated sweating spots and heal them. I wasn't sure if...
Back