So im hunting...

The bull tac 10 (i think it is) is an option for increasing ur damage. It will add like 2 damage to each shot, payed for by decay of the amp. If u can get it at low markup, its a good choice.

As for mobs, stay away from molisk for now... basically stick to mobs u can kill without combat fapping. As your skills - defensive, medical and combat - you can kill slightly bigger mobs.

Keep in mind that for cb5+bullT10 amp hunting 100 ped is a nice budget. For the next level of gear 100 peds will be very restrictive. So for a player with a limited budget, staying at noob level, gearwise, for a while can be a big help. Also its often better to get many cheap kills than just a few expensive ones.

if you want to try killing bigger mobs, you should try to join an ambulimax swunt team. Typically a team of 10-12 players who sweat a big creature dry together and then kill it. Sharing the loot between them.

When you start thinking about armor - consider getting the tt armor together with 2a platings. the platings will be good for many armors, and the tt armor can be ttd back when u get another armor.

GL with the game

Good advice from the poster above me. But one thing i would add/change. Don't buy TT armor, not unless ur going to use it for plateholder for much bigger plates. It's basically useless as armor and only really good to use to stick plates onto. I would suggest u begin with pixie armor, maybe gob or gnome, but pixie is plenty to start. Maybe get a set of 2a plates one day when u can afford to.

Best of luck! :)

one the first lessons you should learn if the difference between hunting and killing in this game.

hunting implies your going to kill mobs with some sort of economy in mind and you are going after a goal. also usually you focus on one mob for the duration of the hunt so your stacks are all the same stuff so its easier to sell.

being able to kill a mob is not the same as hunting a mob. a lot of mobs you can kill but it costs you too much in time, decay, or returns to be effective/successful at hunting them.

an example of this is solo hunting argo with an opalo. yea you can do it, but takes long time and they decay your armor a lot, cost you alot ammo, and you dont kill enough to get good returns. Also you probably fap every mob and not having fun as each mob is a struggle. to me, this is not hunting argo at all, just killing them make a point of pride for yourself. in the long run you will lose badly and not have any fun.

to continue the above example, to hunt argo you want to have at the very least m2a rifle maxed, have pixie armor, and have enough budget to survive a couple bad runs in a row when your runs are over 100 ped ammo each. using a bigger gun allows you to kill argos faster with less hassle. you dont have as much armor decay and you fap less. a longer run evens out your returns as well and gives you bigger stacks to sell.

Ok thanks guys for all the great info

Just for an update im still grinding on these dakibas with my cb5 L that is currently a tier 4 gun now.

I am starting to run low on ped at like 70 ped now but.......... i have a bunch of items from loot like all the muscle oil, green paint, hair gel ect. so should i just sell this stuff and keep hunting until i run out of ped?

Just for an update im still grinding on these dakibas with my cb5 L that is currently a tier 4 gun now.

I am starting to run low on ped at like 70 ped now but.......... i have a bunch of items from loot like all the muscle oil, green paint, hair gel ect. so should i just sell this stuff and keep hunting until i run out of ped?

I know of people buying animal oils and paint all the time. Save all the beauty items you get because the beauty professions are coming back very soon and prices are sure to rise.

As for anything else you have like hides, skins, etc, it might be worth it to start crafting a little. Get a generic leather texture blueprint, buy a Goot Tailoring Refiner thingy from the TT, convert the hides into generic leather, and craft generic leather textures using the leather and basic leather extractors. It's cheap and it helps your crafting skills. :)

Ideally, the best thing to do would be to keep hunting til there's just 10 ped on your card, then start selling things for the most markup you can get... ask a trusted friend for help on figuring out what to auction and what to sell to a street trader...

either way, if you're planning on sticking to a budget, it wouldn't hurt to stick to a cb5 or opalo until you're completely sick of it....

remember, killing mobs faster doesn't necessarily mean a better return...

Back