Recent content by belleleoni

1. belleleoni

To anyone who knew Redler Douglas.

My sincere condolences to Red's family Not a day went by while on EU that some reason or another Red and I would stop and chat. He was a wonderful person and human being and I was saddened and shocked to hear the news upon my return to the forums after my move back home. Red, going to miss...
  2. belleleoni

Great Day

I like a moron forgot the screen shots... but it started out with feff hunting, seeing a friend get a global, i im'ed him bugging the mess out of him where are ya Fury he said, so off i went with about 5k of ammo.... running around meet up with guy from greeks unlimited Mitso, his quote was...
  3. belleleoni

Accidental Bid! Anyone know Stressan Mengoth Allerton?

hmmmm might have to change my mind about hunting with you now... least till you get some color sense about ya :P
  4. belleleoni

Accidental Bid! Anyone know Stressan Mengoth Allerton?

heheh all ya had to do was hollar at me, i would have made you a pair :P and got someone to make them that pretty purple :) bella
  5. belleleoni

Who is the luckiest person in EU?

Hey all, I hardly post.. actually shocked my soc members didnt... but accoding to them i am the luckiest in our soc... might not count.. but quick run down... too many globals to count.. i seriously lost count... total of like by myself on the HOF list 4 times.... including a set of Angel shins...
  6. belleleoni

Who's Seen DHI ;)

heheh gotta admit those things give me nitemares, but after that night... shoot i am ready again this friday night guys!!! thanks for keeping my butt from being slaughtered... it was soo much fun!!!!! Still best part is running downt he hall and seeing the gold swirlies shoot off :))))) belle
  7. globals

globals

one birthday global i caught.. other was 511 which included a 489 ESI
  8. globals

globals

First global of the day on the anniversary of me joining EU
  9. globals

globals

Trax Beach lil one
  10. belleleoni

Exo migration still on the move!!

I just spent the past 2 hrs searching for those Exo's... ran completely ne from phoenix and nothing good luck maybe someone will find them
  11. Global , Running of the Noob

Global , Running of the Noob

Global in PVP4
  12. belleleoni

Your Favorite Ingame Moment...

my fav or best time Actually I have two..... Was running tps with a noob, sorry Daggys, and headed towards Fort Troy... We started shooting a Feff warrior telling him to stay behind, well between the two of us we slaughtered it, got a HOF of 547, and a pair of Angel shin guards.. then got to...
  13. signature

signature

14. belleleoni

0% Server Status here...

and now Its back to 0% server status... guess i will be looking for something else to do tonight lol
  15. belleleoni

0% Server Status here...

Maximum allowed participants Thats a new one.. just got it when i tried logging... hmm maybe i should go to bed.. nooooo its only 2030 here still way to early bella
Back