Exo migration still on the move!!

mike malan

Dominant
Society
Natural Born Killers, NBK Council Advisor
michael mike malan
So after this morning at Camp Pheonix the heard is still moving. They're now located at about 10500, 10500 around the area of the downed spaceship. Just wish the loot was better.So since I'm currently low on PEDs I'll keep following them and report their progress.

Thanks for the posistion, i may don my weapon and go take some out !

Yea, check it out. But the loot sucked IMO.:laugh:

Well this seems to be #2 for today but only know of 1 yesterday.So I guess as long as people are showing up MA will keep 'em spawning!!

So here we are on day 3 and I can't seem to find 'em???? Anyone know where or how far they have migrated now?

where are the suckers

i dont know :confused:

hope you find em i wana slughter them

lol try heading north

Yea i kept travreling along the line from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd spawns and kept running into atrox doms that just kicked my ass . so who knows

lol the exors must of changed coarc to avoid trox

:) trox eat exor meat you didnt know that

I just spent the past 2 hrs searching for those Exo's... ran completely ne from phoenix and nothing good luck maybe someone will find them

Yep after another hour I still can't find 'em! Did we kill 'em all before they could move further?????:laugh:

hope someone finds them, i wouldnt mind hitting these when i get home

bump for this topic.

plz post coords

spent a couple of hrs yesterday killing them.
Look just to the north of the downed spaceship, between it and the river.
The exa's were just starting to spawn on both banks of the river.
Good Luck and hope you find better loot than we did.

they have moved on from the CP area and no one I know have found them yet

Last nite the spawn started crossing the river, and was
heading for the Big Lake :eek:

My guess is they are over lake, doing a mass Lemming
suicide :laugh: Probably have to wait a little longer until
they get past the lake :scratch2:

I'm at work now, but my guess is they will be near Atlas
Island South? or Tethy by the time I get in EU tonight :D

Good Luck all :wtg:

I geuss the exos migrated East into that rippersnapper lake and drawned and eaten by those damn fishes lol

end of migration :rolleyes:

EDITED : ow didnt noticed the post above me, ow well

bump again - any coords ?

i went to the lake and did not see anything. if anyone finds them please give me a good idea of how to get there since i am noobular :) thanks

lool, why the hell you want to go hunt exas people? If you wanna hunt them you can go to camp pheonix or shit like that and dont have to seek them lol

i want as many as i can get in one place so i can skill off of them. that may be stupid but it is what i plan on doing. thanks for the helpful feed back bud.

lool, why the hell you want to go hunt exas people? If you wanna hunt them you can go to camp pheonix or shit like that and dont have to seek them lol

lool, maybe some folks are looking for real density with decent maturity. Plus, it's an event with the possibility of an event item.

So, the exa event is over?

Doubt it is over. More like the ones that know where it is
are not sharing :( I looked for the spawn for a couple hours
last nite, and didnt find it. I originally thought it might have
been over the big lake, but who knows. In some ways I don't
blame the folks that don't share the info. Since, the more ppl
there the more lag and chaos. I myself was getting really tired
of the ppl that would run thru the herd and rile the herd and
create complete chaos for everyone else. Then of course there
is the chance of a special drop out of each of these special
event spawns, so less competition :scratch2: I will look again
tonight, if I find it, I will post it :D

Good Luck all :wtg:

Right now I think that the people who ask are interested in the "event" maturity (elite). Well I have been, during friday running from Port Atlantis up to Chimera Canyons, without seeing more than a few Exo Youngs... and other might want insane density (well probalby needed if more than 10 hunters on same area).

(As for people who want just to hunt them in general, there is probably the usual low-end spawns around Fort Troy and Atlas Island North; and for the bigger maturities the landareas north of New Oxford (and southeast if I remember right.)

Yep I've looked all over and I can't seem to find where they went. Spent a couple hours looking yesterday and a few more this morn to no avail. oh well:rolleyes:

Back