Your Favorite Ingame Moment...

Vixen78

Stalker
Society
PE Addicts
Savannah Vixen Marie
Just as the title says... I'm curious to hear your Favorite Ingame Moment!!!
Your first Global/ HoF/ ATH are a given... But, What about a Soc hunt, Team hunt, beacon mission, A visit to the Rigg or CND... or something mischievious perhaps;) Don't be shy, Let's hear it!!!!!

My favourite in-game moment is special not so much because of what happened in EU, but because of what it meant outside of EU (and yes, its kinda sappy!). :ahh:

My IRL partner and I decided to take a trip up to CP (as I had never been before). (You can find the story I wrote about it here.)

Not only did I have a blast taking on the aliens for the first time, but it was shortly after we got our second computer; so it was one of the first hunting trips we went on that we were able to do together. We spend the evening sitting side-by-side in RL, as our avatars went around CP bringing death to the poor mobs. It is still one of my fondest moments because of the bonding we were able to have, not just in our daily lives but in this new virtual world. :D

Cheers,

Iset

Last edited:
Awwwweee, That's what I'm talking about!!!!! Thank you for sharing:)

One incident that sticks in my mind happened a long time ago in one of the early Land Grabs...the one with the awful lag that had to be cancelled, pretty sure.

Well back then I was a Nem noob with low skills and guns too big for me.

I got pk'd a couple of times but that didn't stop me going back to try again :)

Anyway, I was on auto-run and not paying attention when I suddenly looked back at the screen and found that I was heading directly towards a bunch of 6 or 7 uber-looking guys :eek:

Too late to do anything coz I was yards away from them but one of them said 'are you with us or against us?' <lol>

I said something like 'Err...I'm pretty sure I'm on your side guys' and they let me live and took me into their team.

They were on their way to attack a land marker which was currently held by 'The French' and weakly defended (no offence guys, just quoting what they said! ;) ) So I tagged along for the action, adrenaline levels getting higher and higher all the time :)

Finally we reached the edge of the land area and prepared to assault, grouping with another guy who was waiting for us nearby. Our enemy was just over a ridge and clearly visible on the radar.

The order to advance was given but as we moved closer everything froze and it became a ctd situation.

If any of you guys remember this incident I'd love to know your names?

What made this special for me I think was because it was in the 'early days' (for me I mean) when one is struggling to survive and everything is new and more exciting :)

Hunting, mining and stuff is what ppl talk about all the time! Take a break :)
On topic: Taking a break near a river in tethys creek...

my first visit to CP with Delta Force and Academy was a blast -- I was WAY too noobish to go there, even in a large team, but everything was just new and exciting - was one hell of a time :)

Taking a break near a river in tethys creek...

I believe that "river" actually IS Tethys Creek ;D

Last edited:
One of my favorite moments was when I won my first battle with an Atrox.

Usually I got toasted, but one time east of Jason somewhere, I had some shiny new Vigi armor and an amped opalo I had just bought, and was exploring and learning to mine. A 'trox young came at me, and I was dancing and shooting, and grabbing my FAP-5 and then shooting and dancing.
I noticed another Avi coming near, mining.
I manged to finish the 'trox, with just the barest of red in my health bar, and looted all of 20 pec.

The other avi was a big guy in bright yellow armor, as I looked up at him he started applauding, and then laughing. then dropped a bomb and moved on.

It was the proudest moment for me for a long time.

oh yeah

i looted the last pregold IMK2 while there were only 2 hours to go before server shutdown for gold period best memory is this one for me.. Others are looting MM, 2 imp8k in a loot, Shadow, Angel, Vain parts, mk5s etc.

and the worst is loosing my pregold imk2 status (150 range) on a server asynch and with a given promise from MARCO getting NA DA grrr :mad:

Last edited:
sceared the shit out of me..

Hi guy...
My soc m8 wanted me to satart mining so he got me some mining stuff and show me the spot to drop probes..
I was bored and waited to he loog of so i could go to CP and hunt..
I went up there and got really fast broke so i decided the last peds i had i go skilling mining...
I have to say also this is after 18 hours non stop hunting.
So i got the stuff from storage and head out to Atlas heaven and started dropping probs...was so damm boring so i decide to get a HG and skill that as well...(use refile). suddenly it happend. It said a strange signal is detected.so i fallow the signal then it happen.....A flash back from robot wars.....I saw 3 drones and a ship......i started to blazin my gun and blasting this drones away without armor and that shitty TT gun.I fapped like i never done that before.....after a while i killed them and i was proud.
I wrote to soc chat channel Help...
And only guy who answeard was a cadet in our under soc.
´He: How can i help you sir.
Me: i need help and i need help big time.
HE: WOOT!!
Me: i got a strange signal and robots and drones and ship...i killed and then its no more here
He: no answear for a while.
Me: i think we are getting invaded.
Me: do you have a vigi*?
He: push the button on the ship..
ME: what?
HE: push it..
ME: k
ME: damm jippi..legolas dif garth got something bullshit from a ship.
The funny thing is this...this happend 1 week ago...and i been playing for 3 years soon...i had nice skills(sold out 3 times) and now iam working my self back..
Its really inberresing that i shit my self for a robot ship..
and i never saw that before...

Thats me....hey guys the pro does sometime mistakes to...

Gl and have fun on my behave.

For me it has always been exiting to go do something that may have never been done. And as a new player back in the day (CoT) I spent a lot of time exploring. I found that I had a lot of fun just jumping off large cliffs and buildings. So it was only a matter of time before I decided to climb to the top of the snowy mountain just north of Ortho Mound. Took me close to three hours but I finally made it. And man was that a mad jump! I finally came to a stop down in that little valley just east of the mountain and discovered the Atrax or Atrox (still not sure what it was hehe) that was waiting for me. And then the mad rush to escape it as I was a poor newb and had no funds. I only survived that experience because of a nifty blue healing pool that was at one end of the valley.

It was a blast of a time and I regret not being able to reach the top anymore. ;)

Your Favorite Ingame Moment

My Favorite Ingame Moment was when j was new in this game and j got to oilrig for the 2:end time j got a Atrox Guardient + Atrox Dominant + Atrox Alpa at the same time and the all others avatars just lookt at it and after j walked from the away from it wituot any avatar trying to kill me.:cool:

Wow!! Great Stories so far!!! I have had many great memorable Ingame moments... So, I'll share a few that first come to mind...

Well, the first that comes to mind.. happened within my first week of playing. I had printed a map of the TP's on Eudoria and saw that Fort Troy was the only TP that far south... so I thought I'd tackle that one first... get it out of the way... I started down the west coast running and swimming.. Along the way, I met this nice guy, who happened to be doing the very same thing:) We started chatting, realised we had similar interests, and he was the first friend I made in PE/EU. So.. long story short.. we both made the journey together 1 year ago and have been friends since:cool:

The next... was a few months later... I was TP running a few soc mates(former society) from Ithaca to Cape Corinth... I had best time running these guys, the laughs never stopped:laugh: After we got to Cape Corinth, one of them thought it would be fun too PK each other in the ring... So we did...

There are many more but I won't bore you!!!

Hard to say just one...

Edit: #1 fav was the CND apartment party ;)

Probably the time I was a nub and skilling handgun south of phoinex, popped a molisk and scored my first global of 100 PED. Getting all the gratz messages and stuff made me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Few others were when I was hunting Longu with a bud and also sniping exos with my soc leader when i globaled.

Again, too many happy times to count...:ahh:

Last edited:
All Great stories!!! Let's keep'em coming!!!:yay:

My most favorite moments so far in Entropia:
1. When I landed at Port Atlantis for the first time
2. When I chipped my first rifle skill
3. When I got my first Thong(pink)

I know! Those are all so normal lol...I probably should play more to get more moments...but I am always so unlucky, the moments usually pass me by and I wave at them saying "that was probably the best moment of my life........and I missed it"

Claire

hehehe Just reminds me of the time I bought my first....only pink thong... it was right after my only solo HoF back in June 06... It was the first article of clothing I bought myself...:cool:

One of moments like this can be the mining HoF i got on January 03, yr 2006 - it was alferix 11,*** ped. And as second one i think it's last Landgrab. Funniest things happened after we got our lands. That was funny, how that nuba Voland tried to tag with tango, but he died more than anyone :D And yup, DOA RJ ME rly pwned those who were fighting @M2S claim LA1(?) when DR's got bugged or smthng like that. :cool:

swimming to troy as a noob with you
is one of my fondest moments vix:)

ok i'm not verry good in posting such things like this but i will try anyway ;)

My favorite moment is not just one moment, its the whole expirience i get from EU, i make every day 1 or more friends, i can always have a good chat with someone i know or just met, i always try to help in a way that is possible for me,
even when i'm so unlucky with the loots and never had a global or bigger, my friends keep doing and saying good things to me, i dont believe them always when they say that soon i get a ath or hof but its the words and things they do that keep me going in EU.
Sometimes i just wished that i had such friends irl to.

So i dont have just one favorite moment but every time i login its great and i hope it will stay like this. :beerchug:

I have to say I've had many good times in EU.

I loved the days of sweating at Phoenix .. before it got shut down. Healing & focusing along the way, as it brought me many of the friends I have today.

I had 2 ubers in one day. 2100 ped & a 1505 ped.
I looted tiger arms.

But .. they pale in comparison to my gaming lately.

I contribute them to being able to play with my husband, Loki (FINALLY) ... and also to my most fantastic society mates who make me laugh even when I'm having a bad day.

Conga .. Egg .. Sarge .. Cheat .. Shag .. Selene .. Razr .. El .. Damage .. Chaz ..

You all ROCK & make this game funner than it used to be!

You're my happy little e-family!!

:grouphug:

*even though we suck at rescue missions*

Ritchy Wood

I will never forget....

5 years ago (using old avatar Farha), heading down to the rig to test out my newly acquired EP40 (not modified). I was carefree thinking I was a badass in my awesome spanking new guardian armor. I'd been to the rig many times, and was running from the shop that used to be directly north of the rig (no tp chips in game yet). I see a green dot and head towards it with pK in mind. This green dot is wearing full orange jumpsuit, so I am gleefully charging towards it. The green dot stops and stands still. I get right up next to the avatar to get a look at the name - Ritchy Wood.

I've never seen or heard of this noob, so I take on my normal cocky attitude. The dialogue was almost exactly as follows:

Farha (me at the time): What's up noob.
Ritchy: Eh?
Farha: Little far from home aren't you OJ?
Ritchy: I noob? lol
Farha: Run bitch. (aims ep 40 at ritchy)
BLAMMO!
Ritchy has killed farha usng a Marber Bravo Annihilator.
Ritchy: Run bitch. lol
Farha: oOOOOooOOOOOoooo....

Needless to say I picked up a Foxtrot Annihilator shortly thereafter. Ritchy picked up an Adjusted Cannon around the same time lol. We had some awesome duels at the rig and became pretty good friends.

Many awesome things I can think of other than this, but it was pretty damn funny. Really, I laughed until my sides hurt about it when he killed me :). I appreciate a good pK laugh, even at my own expense (not often, but great when it happens :) ).

ahhhh good old times :laugh:

Second time at CP. Only boar. Was hard against the little spitter :)

But after some min :
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Oh man i jumped! Me! I got an uber! Was more rare at that time. But of course some were pissed cause they were like camping up there for weeks and didn't get such a loot.

Kyl

Killing trox stalker andspiders at troy with muddy spoone and some guy who joined later.

Was a blast with decoys and MK II's great fun

my fav or best time

Actually I have two.....
Was running tps with a noob, sorry Daggys, and headed towards Fort Troy... We started shooting a Feff warrior telling him to stay behind, well between the two of us we slaughtered it, got a HOF of 547, and a pair of Angel shin guards.. then got to argue LOL just kidding commo with two of my soc mates about yes that was me...
The next best time, i found a beacon, asked my soc members if they wanted to go, of course, no way could i do it by myself, we were running, killing bots, and heading back hitting the boxes, each box, that was open was a Global, we came out with around 3000peds total, not including two med level TP chips YEA!!!! we all got about 1000peds each after i split with everyone.. they were sooo thrilled... love you guys, cant wait to do it again
julie, aka belle

I miss the "new" feeling PE/EU had when I first started. Sweating Corns on the cliffs NW of Zychion... the terror of seeing a Feffoid running at you!! :eek: Back then a Feff seemed to be the most uber mob I could imagine.

Fav moment: I just got some probes and I was running past the stable at Port Atlantis... I was trying to equip and accidentally dropped a probe. I thought, there goes 50 PEC down the drain... to my shock I got a 2190 PED Nexus HoF right next to the stable!

Mostly, the friends I found ingame and the comradarie displayed. Hoping for more great times to come!!

swimming to troy as a noob with you
is one of my fondest moments vix:)

Hehehe, Something I'll never forget:D 1 year later, look how far we've come:cool:

Every time I succeeded in killing a mob I had to run away from until then. Troxes especially still aggravate me ;) And I still have to walk around Stalker in a wide berth.

I always loved PK, used to be a real Doom/Quake/UT fan, and couldn't stand it that it took so much skill, gear and hp to even have a remote chance against other players in this game.
So winning my first real PK duel against a another well-armed midlvl player was a total rush.

Then, not too long ago, I encounter two players dressed in Vigi in PvP2, who engage me with Marbers and Starkhovs. I manage to kill them both.

I felt like God at that moment, and when they came back for seconds and lost again, I felt like God's daddy.

When I managed to kill a Falx without dying once (he never even hit me) I thought I was a master evader. Never managed it again, so it must have been a fluke! :laugh: :laugh:

Another time I kill a player from a Cadet soc, and his big brother comes and exacts vengeance upon me. Only this guy does it while I am busy with an Old Alpha, and royally pissed I return to life at the OP.
Where this uberlike apparition dressed in Shadow sincerely apologizes for his unsporting conduct, in front of a lot of other players. How great of you to do that, Sirre Sirre Green, much appreciated!

Sometimes it's the small things. Like scoring a crit with the Fox ME on someone you normally can't beat, but lady luck smiles on you just this once.
Or meeting someone in a PvP area who you've wanted to shoot for so long cause he was scamming and cheating in Twins.

The almost total lack of loot is frustrating me more and more. I am back in the mood where I don't even dare hunt anymore because I can't stand the disappointment that is guaranteed to follow. It's the things I described above that still keep me here.

looting my first fap5 from spider has to be my winner :laugh:

yeah, later on looted tons of those from them but the first time it was hard to point the shaky cursor on the fap... rrrrrrrrrrr! :)

J.

Being fairly new was a good time for me, didn't make any big mistakes and had a quite a good mentor. Probably the best thing that happened to me was meeting Jamhot though. I remember sitting in his flat (3G was being used as storage lol) and chatting for ages about his soc and why he wanted me to join and stuff. I did and that introduced me to a load of other players straight away, from which I got a team 1.8k feff ~6 months ago.

So there are lots of memories the soc's brought me, globalling on exo south of Billton with Jam, partying hard at 3G but probably the best was when most of the soc went up to CND to support our esteemed leader in the final round of Champion's League.

Good times.

Back