Recent content by boborod

1. boborod

Noobs spawning without clothes?

I paid 80 ped round trip to spend the day yesterday at Rocktopia, just looking for nood noobs. Came away disappointed. Oh well. /I know, I know.
  2. boborod

Selling: Ghoul (M)

Did you ever sell Red? I really just was looking for a PC on my set. Free bump for a friend. Bobo
  3. boborod

Account Locked! - Open Letter to MA/FPC and Hanne

It really seems there are many problem transactions and potential scams that result in player locking. I am very careful whom I deal with and what I trade but sometimes that doesn't seem to matter. I appreciate FPC being proactive in trying to police all the thieves and scum but I guess the...
  4. boborod

How often do you find Fruit

I find fruit and stones every day.
  5. boborod

What do you do when you first deposit ?

Well see, your premise is flawed. I no longer deposit. I did for years, but no longer have the desire to throw my $$$ away. I don't know, maybe I will again but for now, fruit collection is not bad.
  6. boborod

NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

Bump for NBK!
  7. boborod

Kimmi is going to Texas!!

Wear a life jacket.
  8. boborod

Confront-a-redneck day

Personally? Nah, I just don't think it's funny. To each his own. And save your sympathy for someone who deserves it.
  9. boborod

Confront-a-redneck day

Here's my point. It isn't funny. Humor at the expense of someone else, or a stereotyped group just isn't funny. Borat is a douchebag. That's all I'm saying.
  10. boborod

Confront-a-redneck day

I grew up in Alabama and yes, there are some of the folks they were looking for there. I've also been to the UK. Maybe I'll come up with a show idea for a traveling dentist wandering the British countryside looking for likely patients. How's that for stereotyping? :rolleyes:
  11. boborod

Info: Atlas Haven Radio is 2 months old today

Gratz on your anniversary. :D
  12. boborod

Achievement: Thewebbie is Cool in 40 ways!

Gratz Webman!
  13. boborod

My Battle with Life

Amazing what you read when you aren't focused on private forums any longer. Good luck to you Tamn. I hope things work out for you.
  14. boborod

My first Cornundacauda Global!

Very nice, Gratz!
  15. boborod

New General of The NBK!

Ladies and Gentlemen, In the ever changing landscape of Natural Born Killers, I would like to announce that the normal sucession of leadership has taken place in The NBK. Anna Chrona Chrona, a long time member and excellent leader has taken charge of the society. I know you will join me in...
Back