Kimmi is going to Texas!!

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
Hello yes... the american dream :D

Next week I have intervju and if I dont screw that up I`ll get a Visa to start working in USA....
I dont know where yet... other then Texas and oilrigs :D

So if anyone in Houston/Austin areas.. or Texas playing Entropia would like to show me around and meet up that would be cool....

Im hopefully Im going allready early in august.

You can pm here or chat me on msn, kimarild@msn.com and we can talk and make a plan...

I am going to texas nananana :D

Gratz, Kimmi. I've been to Texas (LOVE San Antonio and "Huervos Rancheros"--(have 'em for breakfast!)). It's a B-I-G place. You can drive half way across the US and STILL be in Texas :)

gl...

Ahhhhh Texas....... Don't know when I'll be back. Im still stuck here Korea. Gratz on scoring a job in a great place!

Blackjack :cowboy:

[YOUTUBE]_3RaztOGJj8[/YOUTUBE]

GL, look out for anybody that resembles Blackjack :wise:

Stinky:yay:

You know what they say.. Only two things in Texas.. Steers and queers.. and you don't look like no steer.

Texas?

Isn't that the place that spawned George W Bush and unleashed his stupidity upon the rest of the world? :mad:

Enjoy Kimmi... :D

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

I am originally from Texas, Houston area, but have not been back in ages. I can't say I miss the traffic or the God-awful heat... good luck nonetheless.

You know what they say.. Only two things in Texas.. Steers and queers.. and you don't look like no steer.

Since you seem to know so much, I have a horn - would you like to blow it?

I am originally from Texas, Houston area, but have not been back in ages. I can't say I miss the traffic or the God-awful heat... good luck nonetheless.

It was a movie quote, so I take it that you don't watch any movies, even thou the movie quoted was from 1987...

It was a movie quote, so I take it that you don't watch any movies, even thou the movie quoted was from 1987...

Dude... seriously... I freaking know that. Full Metal Jacket. Is this a vendetta against me today? You have nothing better to freaking do that stalk me and attack my posts? Centech gets to make a joke, but no one else can? :rolleyes:

Ahhh Texas, where the men are men and the sheep are scared :laugh:

Texas is a nice state, but being a little bit further north in Montana I have a bit of trouble with the heat and humidity.

lived in houston for a few years in the 90`s , it is huge , big as belgium or bigger id say . best advise i can give is buy the 8 pound street atlas of houston , you may get misplaced , but never lost :)

:)
as a side note... Ive been around texas before.. but just on vacation, like 2 years back so it wont be that all new to me....

but noone from texas feels like saying hi :(

Just make sure you don't wear any pink when going for the interview if you really want the job ;)

GL

/Slupor

Just make sure you don't wear any pink when going for the interview if you really want the job ;)
GL
/Slupor

Hehe.. I will try... but its not a job interview.. its a visa interview for usa.

change of plans... not going to texas but lousiana, New Orleans...

so who from NOLA plays EU ?

Don't worry about EU. You'll be too drunk to play anyhow.

Party time!

Oooh yeah!....:D

"Laissez les bon ton roulette!"

Remember that and Hurricanes and Gumbo and you'll be fine!

Damn... I miss NO....

party life in new orleans is good ?

Well, it was once. New Orleans is rebounding from Hurricane Katrina, but nothing happens overnight. Mardi Gras is an annual party... roughly the same as Carnival in Rio.

Oooh yeah!....:D

"Laissez les bon ton roulette!"

Remember that and Hurricanes and Gumbo and you'll be fine!

Damn... I miss NO....

BJ, when you say "Hurricanes" are you referring to the drink or the storms? :laugh:

Well, it was once. New Orleans is rebounding from Hurricane Katrina, but nothing happens overnight. Mardi Gras is an annual party... roughly the same as Carnival in Rio.

BJ, when you say "Hurricanes" are you referring to the drink or the storms? :laugh:

THE DRINK! Lol!!!!
I haven't been since Katrina, but I hear that the quarter is still alive and kickin, when you get there go here for Hurricanes
--------> http://www.patobriens.com/patobriens2/

Then after about 4 of those, stagger down the street to Central Market and order a muffuletta sandwich, bring friends because they are huge! You are now prepared for an evening of debauchery, enjoy!

Once you wake up again, to nurse your aching head, wander over to Cafe Du mond and enjoy a nice plate of Biegnets and a chicory coffee, that should set you straight.

Last edited:
They change the plans a lot huh?

Are they looking for a deeper hole? :D

Have fun there!

change of plans... not going to texas but lousiana, New Orleans...

so who from NOLA plays EU ?

if they keep pushing ya east ya just might make my neck of the woods. id buy ya a beer.

...Once you wake up again, to nurse your aching head, wander over to Cafe Du mond and enjoy a nice plate of Biegnets and a chicory coffee, that should set you straight.

My cure for the N'Olens hangover was a plate of raw oysters and a Bloody Mary... 30 minutes later you are ready to get partyin' again!

There is a lot to do there, Kimmi... and although New Orleans seems isolated from everything else you can get really cheap hops to Houston, Tampa, Dallas, etc.

Hey you're the one with a female avatar.

aparently the us embasy i oslo gets alot of ppl trying to get visa, so I didnt get an appointment until 21th august...

Back