Info: Atlas Haven Radio is 2 months old today

desire

Dominant
Society
DJ for Atlas Haven Radio
Sapeians Desire Desire
Atlas Haven Radio
Is 2 Months Old Today

Yes on Friday 24th April 1800 MA Time was when Atlas Haven Radio first started bringing music to the EU Community.

I cant believe that we are at the 2 month milestone of this project and its still going strong so well done to all our great team and for all the hard work sweat and tears everyone has put in to make this project successfull.

And a big thank you to everyone who has tuned into us and supported us in this project everyone at AHR and i think i can speak for them in thanking you all but i am sure they will put a little message for everyone too.

Thank you again for everything that has made this dream come true ;)

Desire xx

Happy 2 Month Birthday AHR

It seems longer than two months, but it's been quite the journey and experience to be able to have the opportunity to be a part of it. When I got the invite to join AHR, I was a bit hesitant at first, but then Woodger and Sapeian can be quite convincing when they want to be.

It has had its trials and tribulations, but over all, I think the progression has been one of success. I'm looking forward to what staff has on the agenda for the future, and thank my fellow AHR staffers for their contributions.

Here's to Many More Months and Years

:wtg::yay::wtg::wtg::yay::wtg:

funny how this has come up today. i was trying to work it out last night how long it had been going, somehow i got the conclution 5 months tho, haha.
it does definately seem longer than two anyway :)
im a huge fan of the whole radio scene and i know ill be here for a long time to come! so keep up the good work :)
Amazing job getting all this up and running to you all!! brilliant shows great people and great times. heres to the future of AHR!! :beerchug:
cheers guys ;)

Happy 2 months Birthday.

Keep up the good work guys and gals.

I love Atlas Haven Radio wish it keeps going for at least another 3254287354823648273598234659345934569348659346956934598374985938465368568364865843686485753275743658365484684685698 months

:yay:

Happy 2nd Month Birthday AHR

:cheer: :beerchug: :cheer:

2 months already, time really does fly when you are having fun.
Keep up the good work people.

Great work on making it this far :) I always thought that if you kept up the schedule for the first month or so then you'd be able to keep it going in the long term too, and you've achieved that, so well done!

What are your typical listener figures now?

Grats to all the DJ's on a wonderful job!! :yay:

Congratz on another great work from this comunity that is EU :)

A big ty to the brilliant minds behind the creation of AHR - it's an asset to the community and I'm sure everyone hopes for many more good times to come !! :D

It's about time for some new breaking news though .. make sure you nudge them at MA to give ya somethin' exciting to talk about !! ;)

:beerchug:

Great work on making it this far :) I always thought that if you kept up the schedule for the first month or so then you'd be able to keep it going in the long term too, and you've achieved that, so well done!

What are your typical listener figures now?

We honestly dont know,
We need to raise $300 for a server plugin that will allow us to see this,
But we will get that in time.

but indeed,

Happy 2 months birthday!
And thanks to everyone that belived in us!

Catch yall on the airwaves!

Sap.

Happy 2 Month Birthday AHR

Screens :)

Last edited:
Up until I found out about AHR I'd log in for a trox hunt every coupla weeks or so. Now I'm back to playing almost daily. I'm listening to AHR alla time when I'm in. :D

:birthday:

Gratz on your anniversary. :D

i STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL can not get the radio to play - embeeddded doesnt work and neither does the streaming url... grrrrrrrrrrr explain! help boo :(

We honestly dont know,
We need to raise $300 for a server plugin that will allow us to see this

Ummmm............... :eek: eek!

There's gotta be a cheaper way...?

Are you on a windows server? If so (and I admit I may be on the stupid pills todays) how about parsing the output from netstat in a command prompt? You count the number of connections on port 554 and Bob's your uncle, thats your figure. I think also if you set that as an environment variable you may be able to access it from your webserver?

There is probably an equivalent way of doing that in a unix'y type OS too. Probably even easier there too as you could do it with a script.

Anyhow one other thing, that link you have in your sig is broken and also why not turn the image into a clickable link?

Aside from that HUGE CONGRATS on such a successful venture. I really hope you are all still enjoying yourselves running the shows and what not. I know I'm enjoying listening! :D

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Wistrel

Why not just ask all that are listening to hold their hands up, then run around all tp's etc counting hands?
Why is it always me that has to come up with the simple answer? Sheesh you computer geeks are rubbish :yay:

where is the "gratz" button when u need it ... keep up the good work

Hey, I have tuned in a few times...Rock On..:yay:

Back