Recent content by cutieprincess

1. cutieprincess

Selling: Fashionista Presents "THE UNDEAD SABRETOOTH"

Thx for the bump... and on that count lets bump it again as well :)
  2. cutieprincess

Bump for the "Demon Look"
  3. cutieprincess

No More Saved Beauty in Genesis

Bump for Change
  4. cutieprincess

Fashionista's : For the Fashionable

Sabretooth Bump Bump for the Sabretooth
  5. cutieprincess

Fashionista's : For the Fashionable

It was a pleasure Moon. We had lots of fun too :-)
  6. cutieprincess

Help: my characters butt lol

Fashionista Beauty Services The butt issue can be solved. Add me through in game register. Limited Time Offer: Free haircut available for month of July ( Materials required will need to be provided)
  7. cutieprincess

Price Check

*Edited Out*
  8. cutieprincess

Price Check

CLD investment has been more stable then ..uhhh.. beauty for instance :-) Monopoly without a market reminds me of ... Ahhh the Egg!! You know what i mean :D For CLD investments to go bad and for MBR BP to keep value is only going to happen if somehow EU takes on the SL model and people stop...
  9. cutieprincess

Price Check

I have bought fat @135% and bone replacement @ 120% within last 1 week and rather in large quantities. The amount i have would be sufficient for probably 1 year of requirements ( especially with current market conditions). Bottom line is, without a market for beauty the product will sell in...
  10. cutieprincess

Price Check

And your rationale for that being? :-) The more pertinent question probably is whether anyone will pay as much as the sellers would want? Everything has a price. You just need to be willing to pay it.
  11. cutieprincess

Lets give this a bump..
  12. cutieprincess

Regular Beauty Events : Would u like them?

Which part of it includes beauty cause all i read is about clothing :-)
  13. cutieprincess

I do believe you are right in your assessment. :-) That said any help from FPC/Arkadia Teams would always be appreciated. Other planets presently lack the population else I would have included them as well :)
  14. cutieprincess

Bumping to get more viewpoints. Perhaps those who have voted it as a waste care to share there viewpoints. :-) Dont feel shy, there is no harm to try.
  15. cutieprincess

Would work well with "Star Wars" theme :-) Thank You. Thanks a lot. The whole idea behind unique masks is to create avatar's with distinct look. As of now every other thing in EU including clothes and hair etc are non unique mostly. This should motivate people into looking different and "UNIQUE"
Back