Recent content by Darkewulfe

1. D

Question: How about a sub-category for blogs/logs?

Sounds like something that https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/blogs/ could be used for ;)
  2. D

Join The Knights of Calypso

Join us, drink and be merry ;):drink: Guess that's a free bump.
  3. D

EntropiaForum Senior Members

shhh, don't say that 'spam' word, it makes the mods nervous :laugh:
  4. D

Ahh... The Egg to end 2009 spring????

If you put a lemon in a bunny suit, It's still a lemon ;)
  5. D

Question: A sub-forum for EU related tools?

EUAss is still a long way from completion, but the people responsible for the help file have put links to the various tools, it's no substitute for a website though, as links can go dead in our offline help file that would be updated in an online website. ;) They've placed disclaimers stating...
  6. D

AuctionData tool: the new mytwopecs?????

I was thinking of inluding a similar thing in EUass, Just haven't gotten around to it yet :ahh:
  7. D

NW's EU Assistant (Pre-alpha Discussion)

Nightwolf should be creating a developer twitter account shortly, so questions can be asked and answered, in the meantime, use the hashtag #nweuassist. Edit: You can also reply to the new dev account FembotNWC, which should be mostly me :) That said, Nightwolf has told me that he is supposed...
  8. D

Question: A sub-forum for EU related tools?

I totally support this idea :)
  9. D

ESG 2.0 beta testers wanted

Competition is good, even though we're not coding global tracking and/or skill tracking into EUAss, anyhoo, enough of the off-topic. Great program, keep up the good work :D
  10. D

Next Island open beta in 2-3weeks?

Hmmm.... Ahhh... The next Island... :D These guys fail PR 101 :laugh:
  11. D

NW's EU Assistant (Pre-alpha Discussion)

Work is still progressing... Slowly... Getting there... ....
  12. D

I am guilty of mob train sorry a lot

In the days before VU10, It is said that the Newbies feared to tread in the Swamp Camp, for there was a man, a crazed man, driven insane by desert heat, who would bring a swift death to anyone nearby, by running ferocious beasts into the newbies... This man was but one of many... I knew this...
  13. D

EU @ Wikipedia: Fighting the good Fight

While Nightwolf can't play the game, he'd currently playing with the Wikipedia article. Trying to improve it to a better standard of quality, so that it may eventually become a featured article and possibly get more visitors as a result, it may even win an award. Of course editors need to be as...
  14. D

Version Update 10.7 Content List

Nice to see an update... ;) even if it isn't the best...
  15. D

Whois giong to stop playing?

There was more too it than that though, the account lock and treatment by certain community members was the straw that broke the camels back. That and... There's no real redeeming value... As mentioned in my other post...
Back