Ahh... The Egg to end 2009 spring????

Stave

Deactivated Account
So i was browing my past theads and i stumbled upon this post by justin from FPC

Hi

The Mutant Menace event is part 1 of a 2 part story. Part 2 will begin in a few weeks and will conclude the orb story. The story line will unfold with more depth and new content.

We are also currently planning to conclude "The Egg" event before the end of spring;)

Justin.

Did i miss something? :p

Thats the point, you are left asking, "was it me", "did I do something wrong?" "Was I not logged in?"

Well actually the answer is no you mised nothing because as is usual with most of the story lines, they go nowhere !

Maybe that was actually Justins PRIVATE plans, and MA/FPC had other plans? :D

Or they just changed with the seemingly quite sudden implementation of VU10...

If you put a lemon in a bunny suit, It's still a lemon ;)

the egg golt sold from ND to DF for 69K dollar.

so something did happen to it. Dont you read your buzzes ?

:lolup::lolup:

ofc you know lol

ontopic.....still nothing

I'm pretty sure that Lightyear is doing his damnedest to get that egg to hatch.
Then all will be resolved ! Unless it's not.

Maybe that was actually Justins PRIVATE plans, and MA/FPC had other plans? :D

"The Orbs were created by a mysterious energy, that permeated time and space. This energy affected colonists in a strange way, causing a planetwide group hallucination. With the Orbs gone, the energy seems to have dissipated, thus returning colonists to their normal state. Everyone saw and believed in the egg, but as their trippy hallucinations fade, it turns out the egg was only.... a dream."

Then MA delete the egg from inventory.

:laugh: If that actually happened, I'd love to see the aftermath on EF.

it's been going on for years now - it's the most single pathetic thing I have seen in this game.

FFS MA/FPC just get it to hatch and give him some unique DNA for putting on TI and everything is done and the comunity no longer think you are a bunch of incompetent halfwits. (Well the last bit might not be true, you have a lot of ground to make up for imo! :D)

Oh i got an idea.

We have to wait on the taming system to get back.
When it comes back it hatches and Df has his own tamable Atrox Elite Stalker (which can be used in PvP)

Oh i got an idea.

We have to wait on the taming system to get back.
When it comes back it hatches and Df has his own tamable Atrox Elite Stalker (which can be used in PvP)

More like Atrox Hatchling ... :D

1k hatchling run towards the rig .... i rather take my chances with teh elite stalker then lol

Giving it a little thought .. but did ND/DF ever tried to make dna with it ? Maybe you get Elite Stalker dna then ...

I'm pretty sure that Lightyear is doing his damnedest to get that egg to hatch.
Then all will be resolved ! Unless it's not.

Presumably you mean Deathifier? Dunno what Buzz has to do with it...

Didnt someone loot a incubator for a egg at one point?

Whatever happened to that?

Didnt someone loot a incubator for a egg at one point?

Whatever happened to that?

I think they were genuinely going to do something and finish the egg saga.

However I think I may have been the one that stopped this from happening because of one action I did probably led to a sequence of events. Sorry can't give you any more details though...

Ahh the ORB story...
[YOUTUBE]jYRmuUhNiK4[/YOUTUBE]

Summer omelet

- Drive for 12 km with your new Valkyrie

- While engine is still hot drop some Beryc chop , and some Garcen liquid.

- Smash "The Egg " on the engine and bake for 5 minutes

ENJOY :D

You must not play much and dont know MA very well..
When the egg hatches Animal from the muppets will spawn and furries will then be copied and pasted into EU like so many other things from other games have been recently.

Summer omelet

- Drive for 12 km with your new Valkyrie

- While engine is still hot drop some Beryc chop , and some Garcen liquid.

- Smash "The Egg " on the engine and bake for 5 minutes

ENJOY :D

Hmmm might have to try this, although I may need a new car - a Hogglo devoured one of my tyres... :)

- Deathifier

Hmmm might have to try this, although I may need a new car - a Hogglo devoured one of my tyres... :)

- Deathifier

Then i suggest to use Hogglo instead os Beryc ... will be more Fatty but , sure will taste better :D

I would like the orb story to continue.

Died a rather sudden death in my opinion.

Be nice if they brought them back, for personal quests, sort of like beacons, lead to a undisclosed location.

Instead we get Iron missions and goto this location etc :)

yeah i was kinda hoping that too, notice the umbras havent returned since vu10 :p

He says the egg event will conclude by the end of spring. He doesnt mention which spring though. Classic.

Safe to assume it was spring 2009 since thats when it was posted

Did i miss something? :p

Yes, you seem to have missed last 6-7 years of MindArk's time lines and how they work out.

Back