Recent content by Francis Drake D

1. Francis Drake D

Content Release 2010.5.1

Read about the newcomers missions at Port Atlantis and decided to do it. All done quite easily but noticed the radar bug, and a lot of lag due maybe to the hundreds going arround the city and completing the missions. Great art job since 2006, when i started playing !!
  2. Francis Drake D

Crafters versus SGA

Your words are mine too !! Hope to hear about something equivalent to SGA items presented to crafters.
  3. Francis Drake D

Looking for someone from USA

Hi, My online avatar at EU is Francis Drake Dragon, and my RL name is Pedro. I'm from Portugal. I'm actually interested on buying a pair of sport shoes, available from New Balance online service http://www.nbwebexpress.com/ The major problem is that the required model is only available at...
  4. Francis Drake D

1st solo uber

Gratz ... Hope you find some towers in the future !!
  5. Francis Drake D

ATH: Atrox alpha 27865 ped

Gratzzzzz Nice hit. Hope you both enjoy those ephemeral peds.. Ma want it back quickly :laugh::laugh::laugh: Best wishes
  6. Francis Drake D

Umbranoid Space-Time Warped Whip (L)?

I would love to see a Gibnib or a fugabarba looting an ATH... why not ?? Ma always state that the "game " is dynamic and all depends on luck !!! :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:
  7. Francis Drake D

Mutant Menace - Double Skills

Thank God !! In my opinion, this event was a failure compared to the " triple up , Mayhem event ". My reasons are : -You can see that ores and enmatters didn't have a significant %% modification, and that is because many crafters didn't rush for this one. - many other materials, including...
  8. Francis Drake D

Uber: 20k Atrox Young

Gratzzz.. big gratz.... Next time please, enclose a loot window pic... we loosers like to suffer :banghead: maso..maso.. maso
  9. Francis Drake D

This years MA gifts: what should it be? And how should it be delivered?

Give up guys, it will be busyness as usual... for this year christmas MA will give: * Big ATH to hardcore players * Nice HOF's to big spenders * Global's for the usual depositors * Yellow messages to all the other souls. ahhhh... and some crapy icons with no ped value at all to increase our...
  10. Francis Drake D

15 New Technology parts

Hi all, I would like to see posted here some information on the exceptional robot lenses that have been looted . Is it possible to add some images here, because i think this must be one of the 15 new tech objects. What are your opinions ??
  11. Francis Drake D

UPDATES!!! Please Post...

How are thinghs going on all the other targeted cities ?? Maybe defending colonists are able to fight back and servers aren't crashing because we still don't have news from there. - wolverine ? - Troy ? - NAte valley ?
  12. Francis Drake D

15 New Technology parts

Hi, Just wondering if those parts start to drop, can the lucky guy post here an image of the Global/hof screen and also an image for part description. It is also interesting for the community to know who will be the interested avatars to buy all the parts to develop the technology !! Let it...
  13. Francis Drake D

FYI: Bots had taken Hadesheim C

People are using the nearest tp's and attacking the spawn from the outskirts. Any news from the "new techonology parts" ???
  14. Francis Drake D

FYI: The Eviscerator

Would make my bet on a boss. Anyone tryed to junk it ???????
  15. Francis Drake D

Planet Calypso: 3 for 1 skill bonus

Nice to know that today Frank.... made my 100 USD deposit on 01.12.2008 and peds are alredy gone. My "timming" sense is a marvellous thing...SShhhh*********T Good luck you all
Back