Recent content by gin-tonic

1. G

New Tracker Client (1.8) Avalible

sunnyS, there you go, in a post from jod in page 2. gl
  2. G

hi, i´ve checked "enable debugging" and deactivated transparency in windows7 and got 2 nice pics out of 3 globals. for some reason the 3rd came out as light blue screen. enjoy and tc
  3. G

yes thanks. all new to this. it´s running fine. another question. any issue if the printscreen comes out all black on globals? also for players installing ET for the 1st time, could you add an easy install/configure guide. i looked for it but couldn´t find it. my bad i know i am not an expert...
  4. G

running ET with windows7 x64. Hi there! EU running. ET loggin no problem but: *"program status: stopped" *"waiting for EU to be active" *and the button "start logging" is not highlighted *auto-start entropia universe not working any idea? what am i doin wrong?
  5. G

Merry Mayhem - UPDATED

its not 6 hours to compete... its 6 hours to play in total
  6. G

Merry Mayhem - UPDATED

ok marco, but events should be to gather as many players as possible to join restricted time surely does not help at all. looks like MA was encouraged by "important players" to do it like this or "they"could never get a chance to win... on the other hand, i dont see people like sorg...
  7. G

Merry Mayhem - UPDATED

or even get a different ticket for each day so u keep track on if u did better than yesterday or the day before.. and a lot easier for MA than to reset all tickets timer every day
  8. G

Merry Mayhem - UPDATED

there is a online counter time... press "U" for MA time and session time
  9. G

Merry Mayhem - UPDATED

18h00utc?... would definately be unfair for people living in -6 or +6 gmt time zones the thing is that the game is not only hunting... some of us like to be in-game, have a chat, just sit. we´d have to give up these peaceful moments to go on 6h straight bleeding sessions. imo, am too addicted...
  10. G

Version Update 9.1.3

yeah true... but thats the odd 1 out.
  11. G

Version Update 9.1.3

thanks, but no thanks for XFire.... TeamSpeak has always worked fine for me and my friends. plz MA dont add more things until all existing features in-game are working 100% fine.
  12. G

Where has Port Atlantis Gone...

it used to be here!! any1 experiencing problems when arriving at PA? when i tp there, there are no people, no buildings, abs. nuthin. is it just me?
  13. G

Servers down?

hi, i would say they are down... same problem for all... shouldnt be long(i hope)
  14. G

VU 9.1 Bug Rollup

hi there.. fun to see how the day after VU we still suffer different abnormal things like ppl still suddenly lift off to the sky, same sound of water everywhere, etc... but now that last time i got d/c (out of many) i was in nymphtown. to my surprise i was at new oxford as i logged on again...
  15. G

Anyone else having problems?

i could play for about 4 hours with no lag no bad bug till i got d/c. managed to log in but only for 5 mins. now server is down again. i only hope it doesnt last...
Back