Version Update 9.1.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Version Update 9.1.3
19 Dec 2007

Killed Hiryuus no longer fall through ground and disappear from radar.
Shopkeepers and mannequins can be properly dropped in display areas.
Fertilizer stations correctly locked.
Land area settings can be edited again.
Estate Item Points corrected.
Leather, cloth and thread weights reduced.
Lodod Tank Top straps corrected.
Shift + TAB backward selection of interface panels working correctly.
Inventory item counter updates correctly.
Xfire installation option included. For more information, please visit www.xfire.com
A problem for Vista users that were encouraged to install Windows Media Player 9 or later even though they had Media Player 11 has been fixed.

Originally Posted Here

"No, I dont want to play with my friends online"

Thats not really an option :p

I can do that without xfire :p

Get my bleeding game online again!!!

(AND GIVE ME SOME FREAKING FOOTGUARDS!)

Nothing about whether the CND event system has been fixed :(

Unkown error on xfire registration, wooohoo

Hopefully the game will be working properly with X-fire now.. so far it only worked fine every now and then :)

And gratz to new loading screen...what is this ? A fashion game ?

It is currently workin for somebody??? Although Server status is 100% when login it says that the server is down due to maintenance.

"No, I dont want to play with my friends online"

Thats not really an option :p

I can do that without xfire :p

i think they should personally reword that option....

its like saying "use our product ro your a jerk"

Was not just Hiryuus ...Kingfishers happen that also

the only usefull thing in xfire is oyu can keep track of how meany hours you've played.
but if it means remembering to run yet another program befor launching kinda sux.

is this MA's solution to making the FL bigger thow ? outsource it :p

I've had Xfire for some time now and I'm just wondering, do you need to register for Xfire to be able to log in to the game?

-Tobi

I've had Xfire for some time now and I'm just wondering, do you need to register for Xfire to be able to log in to the game?

-Tobi

Im regged and cant login - kinda MA's way of doing things when I get home from work hehe

Xfire is in the downloader now?

I wonder how much MA is getting per copy for throwing spyware at their customers.

Im sorry but new loading screen is as ugly as posible :D

thanks, but no thanks for XFire....
TeamSpeak has always worked fine for me and my friends.
plz MA dont add more things until all existing features in-game are working 100% fine.

Im sorry but new loading screen is as ugly as posible :D

Dunno...the one with the purple hair on the left is quite nice ;)

---------

Wonder how it affects the loot if we don't register with X-fire.

hope u did fix the kingfishers also, since they do the same sometimes..

and why the HELL do we all have to write username and password, just to see that there is a maintens on the server, thats more then stupid, if the servers are down, put it in front of the new login..... ! im sick and tired of writeting login name and password 100 times just to see.. servers are down...

thanks, but no thanks for XFire....
TeamSpeak has always worked fine for me and my friends.
plz MA dont add more things until all existing features in-game are working 100% fine.

They didn't really add it. They are just advertising Xfire and Xfire will advertise for them. I have no need for it but it might bring more people to the game.

login screen is awful, why can we have an action packed one with guns blazing and people in armour? this x--fire prog seems inerestingly useless, other than to suck more of my systems resources.

this game is getting more and more *cough *cough :eyecrazy: by the day!

MindArk did U guys make a freaking corrupted deal with my girlfriend to get me off the keyboard and make her some food?? :rolleyes:

I'm curious of what "servers 100%" in client loader really means ? cause they sure as hell ain't up.

And gratz to new loading screen...what is this ? A fashion game ?

agreed wtf hapened to the the good old space ship flying towards calypso?

if i wanted to play a fashon game that relyed on people's creativity i'd have played the competition's game.

comon MA fir christ's sake

edit : just realised tiz my eleet post :wtg: :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
I'm curious of what "servers 100%" in client loader really means ? cause they sure as hell ain't up.

Agree 100% = able to log :confused:

Back