Recent content by Hostage3

1. H

Make Weapon Amps Universal

Far from it: please enlighten me - where limited weapons and sib are concerned, in terms of hunting - what exactly is the benefit of laser, plasma, gauss, melee, mindforce in comparison to BLP. BLP has the speed, the eco, the range, to equal or better all of these. It also has the best amps...
  2. H

Well, when it comes to hunting, the damage type - aka burn or penetration - is meaningless; so is the word BLP or laser. They do damage, simple, the other stuff is fluff. MA made mining amps universal, why not hunting amps?
  3. H

There is no balance - certainly when it comes to L weapons - for the requirement level the guns have the same dmg/sec and economy give or take. A real balance would be to make laser guns more powerful - aka, the imk2 has 70dmg/sec max, and the mod stark has 60dmg/sec max, to take into account...
  4. H

Dante on a mod merc?; A204 on a Maddox4? Oh yes, that's what I am suggesting - have at it!
  5. H

CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition

Rick and his hunches lol; lucky he wasn't a cop, though maybe it would have made a good TV show with his "cant be bothered to calculate" hunches.
  6. H

CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition

It's still dropping, and so will the price. :wise:
  7. H

Selling: YUKA Mandible - DNA part

I offer 750ped, already a good spawn of this: these other bids are fakes
  8. H

Selling: Foot Riptor - DNA PART

500ped, no one plays on that planet, all its worth
  9. H

Info: Cheater in PVP4

What one wishes upon another should befall oneself!
  10. H

Buying: unL m83

MU is not set by 1 sale, if someone sells an item within hours it means it was too cheap.
  11. H

The Valuation of unlimited items in a recession.

The problem with Rick is he suffers from verbal diarrhea, each post is usually 5-6 paragraphs too long. Usually I ignore them as they are usually full of unsubstantiated claims - in hunting - backed with no hard data. We had him raving about CLD until he sold them; then his opinion suddenly...
  12. H

Korwil Ear

It would not at all surprise me that when Planet Arkadia release all of their DNA and more lands to sell, that they will ruin the natural-free spawns to get a good pay day for their lands.
  13. H

Question: Wep drop rate nerfed?

Kim made mention of a three-stage improvement of the MU in loot: this evolution of loot / strategy seems to have been shelved at stage two, and appears a total disaster. TT return still at 90%, no MU, me thinks someone doesnt know what they are doing.
  14. H

Tax at LG

MENACE GOT BANNED BUMP!!!!!!!!
  15. menace got banned

menace got banned

Back