Question: Wep drop rate nerfed?

Piotr

Elite
Society
BAHQ
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
So, Jeanni said that spiders drop WAY less weapons than they used (tested and agreed), today i talked with other guy who said he havent looted a single cb32 from prots in a month while constantly hunting them.
I for sure way less now because MUs went up to hunt, and overall MU went even lower than it was before.
So my question for you people: WTF?

Kim made mention of a three-stage improvement of the MU in loot: this evolution of loot / strategy seems to have been shelved at stage two, and appears a total disaster. TT return still at 90%, no MU, me thinks someone doesnt know what they are doing.

Don't know about high level mobs, but yesterday got Kallous-5, Soul mk.IV and LC-240 in single 190 global from Droka, nice MU boost.

edit: also EP-52 + CB20 from Traesk 4 days ago.

Last edited:
Don't know about high level mobs, but yesterday got Kallous-5, Soul mk.IV and LC-240 in single 190 global from Droka, nice MU boost.

you were just lucky:)

I agree, (L) weapons drop rate has decreased or the balancing manager has taken a vacation

EP-54/53
LC-240/LC-150
And some BLp counterparts like zero-four and such also have decreased in drop rate

Also got 3 weapons in one global yesterday but all were lvl 60-70 + SIB so unusable by 90% of playerbase one sold for 110% rest went into TT.

Imho MA decresed amount of oldschol SIB's ( low CB's and LR's ) for time till balancing number of hi LVL SIB new toys is fulfiled.

Also hope that thos state is temporarily, in other case i expect huge rise in prices for oldschool unL SIB weapons, wchich was downfall lately.

I looted 3 L weapons from estophyl youngs in the past week.. Drop rate doesn't seem to have affected those (it seems).

Based on recent hunting of defenders and harbingers, I would also say the rate is normal.

Must be vortex sucking all items up

So, Jeanni said that spiders drop WAY less weapons than they used (tested and agreed), today i talked with other guy who said he havent looted a single cb32 from prots in a month while constantly hunting them.

As I've perceived it, pretty much all old:ish weapons stopped dropping in middle of Eomon migration last year. I don't remember exactly when it was but let's say august (what I was looking for at that time was Tesla swords). Then it took about two month, and MA released the VU with the new weapons (more economical - but slightly slower dmg/sec).

Oldish(*) weapons: LR-xx, CB-xx, Genesis swords (dragons breath, sulfury, tesla etc).
New weapons: Katsuichi (L), LC-xx, Nanochip, Isis Project One, ...

More generally, for the newer weapons, if drop quota has gone down maybe it's because there were plenty of drops initially to reach the "ingame quota" but once ingame quota is reached the currently ingame weapons needs to be used up and TTd for a new to drop. (It's also possible that, technically, old weapons are still in loot tables but the ingame quota has been set to nearly zero.) Ingame quota: a theoretical value for either total number ingame at a time or total number ingame divided by registered players.

(*) As for old weapons I generally refer to weapons without SIB like FranD Alpha, Brave, katsuichi determination,...

I looted 3 L weapons from estophyl youngs in the past week.. Drop rate doesn't seem to have affected those (it seems).

hmmmm... 3 Weapons in a week ? how much do u hunt ? and what guns did drop there ?

in February i did hunt Spiders for lil more than 100 K ped. and not 10 % of the weapons dropped as in January.

Zero-four: 1 a week in best case, EP-54... not one since end of January, also 10 % of the ESI´s that dropped before...

it also Looks as whenever i come back to caly now, each 2 K ped run Ends in a 500 ped loss. Tried Rex, Spiders, Allo/Esto, P-Longu, and a few other mobs...

Feffoids tend to drop a lot less items too, no more TB and Soul MkV or Martial, at most a nanochip here and there.

January the drop rate on items was awesome, L items dropped even tho they had no MU%, now it's just oils and hides.

hmmmm... 3 Weapons in a week ? how much do u hunt ? and what guns did drop there ?

in February i did hunt Spiders for lil more than 100 K ped. and not 10 % of the weapons dropped as in January.

Zero-four: 1 a week in best case, EP-54... not one since end of January, also 10 % of the ESI´s that dropped before...

it also Looks as whenever i come back to caly now, each 2 K ped run Ends in a 500 ped loss. Tried Rex, Spiders, Allo/Esto, P-Longu, and a few other mobs...

I go on 750 Ped runs.. probably 2-3 a day if I have the time. I looted 2 of EWE LC-150 Tactical (L), and 1 other gun that doesn't seem to be listed on entropedia (and I don't have the name written down or memorized). But it was a newer style gun with a MU of around 135-140% IIRC.

EDIT: Found the gun. it was an Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful(L). Luckily I had a screenshot of it from the HOF. Pic can be seen here:

I guess I should figure out how to update entropedia since it doesn't show that Esto's drop this gun, which they do..

Last edited:
Feffoids tend to drop a lot less items too, no more TB and Soul MkV or Martial, at most a nanochip here and there.

January the drop rate on items was awesome, L items dropped even tho they had no MU%, now it's just oils and hides.

I haven't seen any polaris from the mobs (well the mob :laugh:) I hunt.

Back