1. Itto

Buying: component bps - lvl 8-10

Got a "Geotrek Super Alloy enbolts BP" for sale if you are still interested
  2. Itto

Question: EU server down?

Same problem for me
  3. Itto

Question: Crafting Mining Amps

Well well alot of "don't", not so much advice here The only truth i saw here was "globals dont equals prodit" thats very true If you have decided to go into crafting, here is some advice for you: * continue working on the low cost BP's until you atleast unlock the BPC (or chip in if you...
  4. Itto

Where is CE2 ?

What version of CE that MA chooses to use is of less importance But I really hope Marco and his developers have seen this sequnce of Avatar Creation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUCllOtPHq4 Thats how it should be!
  5. Itto

Selling: GEC Coil Springs 2M Blueprint

sent you a PM
  6. Itto

Do you have a Entropia Related Website? (let me know)

Me and some friends have one comming up soon: http://www.entropialife.com/ Planned release for v 1.0 is April, but some features are fully functional
  7. Itto

Entropia Let it Rock: The Future is Here

impressive in dead!! :wtg:
  8. Itto

Entropia Universe Version 9.4 Content List (Temporary)

for a second I was thinking "bug fixes" :wtg:
  9. Itto

I brought the fire .. YourMom's Entry. =)

Finally!! A good, well made video! Very nice "mom" the Fancier version is great The voice could been better but thats a minor glitch i think
  10. Itto

Team Sweden

Ogami Itto reporting for duty Support
  11. Itto

Help: Nvlddmkm stopped working?!

yes its a Vista thing, google it anf you will find many new friends For me the solutions was, to rollback one version of my gfx driver
  12. Itto

News: The MMOWC 2009

Gratz Stoikow well done :wtg:
  13. Itto

A polite note

:D For the record: "old" is a state of mind, age is just nature. So with that said I get a bit worried over all "old 30-something" people in this thread. :rolleyes: As for the "kids" harassig you oldies, as long as you bother about what they might have to say, you're not old! When seniority...
  14. Itto

Features That You Wish EU Had

Well there is alot to wish for, but here is my top two Searchable Acution Ranking system for players The ranking system should be based on not just skills and Hof/Globlas but also on events, tasks (more like COD4 someone said, a very nice idea), time spent online etc etc
Back