Question: EU server down?

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Anyone else having problems logging in.

My internet seems to work fine. I'm using browser to post this...

I was logged in at ithica or fort argus. When I got disconnected a few mins ago. Whenever i try to relog now i get an error message "Could not connect to server"...

same thing after connection loss on cp..

Same here, I was at Twin Peaks. I'll go & make coffee & some dinner then.

maybe we stumbled onto vu10 :yay:

maybe they are updating to vu10...yippppeeeee :yay:

Was at myrene - cKs HQ and home of the massshooof Ituma... can no longer connect

that appears to be a serious breakdown then...seems to me every place crashed. The whole of eu must be down....

Don't think i've seen that outside of normal maintenance.

How long do you reckon it would be before they fix it?

Could be network related rather than server related.

as said in Lems thread.. i'm in but everything i kill is a no looter! 32 in a row!!!

as said in Lems thread.. i'm in but everything i kill is a no looter! 32 in a row!!!

jeez ...can you see any other green dots around you?

if your the only one in game ..would have thought u got better loot :)

well i think this is a sign that they are realizing VU 10.0 is a bust.

They are packing up and getting the hell out of Sweden before anyone knows what happens!

Servers down? Check!

Peds withdrawn to off shore accounts?? Check!

Financial documents destroyed? Check!

Sorry we took your money and ran letter to all Entropians?? Check!

Ok lets gtho of here! Check!

planetcalypso.com doesnt respond/extremely slow..

anyone else?

Same problem, server for Planetcalypso.com is unusally slow....

Blackjack :cowboy:

thanks! i first thought its only me :laugh:

just got back from being away from house all day so sad, but if you only one on go to rig get free peds.

just got back from being away from house all day so sad, but if you only one on go to rig get free peds.

Don't think there is a problem with logging into game, just the FPC website.
And welcome home! Next time you go out you should really leave a better selection of booze tho... And don't mind the hair I left in the butter.:D

my internet is fine but took 5 times to get game to load kept getting the lovely pop up box.

For me ... the client loader doesn't fully open up, it hangs, and can't get into EU. Perhaps they're expanding the bot presence to include other areas? :dunno: I doubt that it's anything major, but then I have a feeling that MA/FPC might be in a surprising mood these days, who knows. :silly2:

yay didnt MA say they did choose one of the best serverparks when they changed? geee this is the second time now they crash in less than 6 months lol... UNLESS it's new vu that is but i doubt it.

atleast seems to be working again

Last edited:
Today First Planet Co. attemted to upload the new CryEngine2 platform software. The resulting explosion left a 3km wide crater filled with radioactive slag. A Molisk Young was seen fleeing the scene giggling hysterically.

Film at 11.

UNLESS it's new vu that is but i doubt it.

lol ofc not there will be a advance warning of that, who knows how long it will take to impliment ce2. lol

as for the servers ive had no problems at all

The Client Loader is incredibly slow though it did finally open up for me and I managed to log in

yay didnt MA say they did choose one of the best serverparks when they changed? geee this is the second time now they crash in less than 6 months lol

how have you gone from "website is slow" to "servers have crashed" :scratch:

how have you gone from "website is slow" to "servers have crashed" :scratch:

huh? maybe read the first post again in the thread? server went poof and seemed to be like that for a long time.

huh? maybe read the first post again in the thread? server went poof and seemed to be like that for a long time.

The first post was made some days ago. At the time server had indeed gone done. Somneone seems to have bumped this today due to same or similar problem.

Indeed when I tried to log in earlier today I couldn't had same problem as indicated in first post. After a few tries I did manage to log on today.

Seems MA/FPC are doing "something" behind the scenes updating something on their side maybe. The result of their tinkering is probably whats causing the sluggish response and apparent "crashes".

Just my guess work. Don't really know.

The first post was made some days ago. At the time server had indeed gone done. Somneone seems to have bumped this today due to same or similar problem.

Indeed when I tried to log in earlier today I couldn't had same problem as indicated in first post. After a few tries I did manage to log on today.

Seems MA/FPC are doing "something" behind the scenes updating something on their side maybe. The result of their tinkering is probably whats causing the sluggish response and apparent "crashes".

Just my guess work. Don't really know.

doh i looked at the darn first post darnit to check so the date was correct :p seems i still hadnt woken up enough :p

Back