Recent content by kislany

1. kislany

Entropia Universe 12.5.4 Release Notes

I was near the Quarry in Arkadia, and pressed T as I went to have lunch...instead ended up in the middle of the planet...oh well at least I got a new TP that I didn't have before :D Oh and yes, true, non-tradable items can still not be returned to the TT...back to the Storage they go for...
  2. kislany

These thing puzzle me

Ah that's easy. We are all energy matter, and we know that energy never disappears, it only transforms. Your previous body might be now a tree you pass by, a flower you see or even the dung you pick up on your journey. Or the mob you kill next :laugh:
  3. kislany

These thing puzzle me

I run barefoot across sand, stone, grass, dirt, and everything else that's on the floor, yet I never seem to need to wash my feet, and they're never scratched either. Oh and if you listen to running feet, they do sound like running shoes on concrete. I'm not even going to mention the smelly...
  4. kislany

Is it normal that punies and guardians drop the same thing?

Ok now to turn things around, for a laugh...I next went to Rogue Plains and found shinkibas and combibos. Killed about 15 low lvl shinkibas (I'm doing the iron challenge anyway) and found 4 Chikara Ashvin HR1's dropping almost one after another. My whole inventory screen is all red balls now, as...
  5. kislany

Can we have a limit to the number of active threads a user can maintain in the Trading section?

When I log on here I first click on the Forum link and then to New Posts in the menu below that. 2 clicks to read new posts. Not sure how I could customize that though.
  6. kislany

Ok got it now, this explains exactly what is happening with the loot. Will keep hunting and I guess it will even out over time. Thanks again everyone for the explanations. It's just so different from other online RPG games that I'm used to playing and I was wondering if I do experience something...
  7. exarosaur loot

exarosaur loot

8. exarosaur old

exarosaur old

9. kislany

I didn't count but I spent about 60 peds (yeah I know it's nothing compared to some of you guys, but afterall the thread is in the newbie section), every time getting ammo of 9 peds, getting back 3-4 peds in TT value. Once I got back 1.7 ped at TT value, as all I had to show for were nova and...
  10. kislany

Oh I killed way more than that, over the last 3-5 days I've done this testing quite a lot (the 3 mobs I mentioned were just for the last 20 minutes I've been logged on to the game, as an example). But anyway my question was about the different mob difficulty dropping the very same nova + 1...
  11. kislany

The last few days I'm experiencing pretty much the same drops from all punies (which I kill with 2 ammo with the M2100), and the various levels of exarosaurs (up to guardian I think lvl 5) and even snablesnots up to lvl 5 which takes me up to 15 or 20 shots with the Opalo. Now I know that I'm...
  12. kislany

Can we have a limit to the number of active threads a user can maintain in the Trading section?

I know I'm still new around here with hardly any voice at all, but yep, it is annoying as heck. Every time I come to the forum to learn something (sure I know about the 'search' option) or just read what people have been posted, the first thing I do is check for New Posts. I can hardly see...
  13. kislany

Calypso 2012.2 list of outpost changes

I'm only crying for Aloode TP, it was a great place for newbies.
  14. kislany

My Puny and Me

I just got a new friend...a powerful one this time. He lead me right to the steps of the service center within the beautiful small town of Fort Argus, bringing me to safety - you never know who lurks out there. Of course was not his fault that he's so strong that even touching me light on the...
Back