Calypso 2012.2 list of outpost changes

Stave

Deactivated Account
Heres the complete list of outpost changes that took place in calypso 2012.2

A total of 15 outposts removed, and 1 outpost created in the form of Aloode TP being removed

W and NE Fury gone
NW Chuggs gone
West argus gone
west honuri gone
Aloode is a outpost now
se jason gone
East ares gone
east and south twins gone
East revive next to east twins gone
west osere gone
east zeus gone
West and east nymph gone

also noticed a few iron challenge brokers left where outposts used to be

Last edited:
Seems we don't need a War Titan Typhon to cause havoc on the face of our planet :)

Seems we don't need a War Titan Typhon to cause havoc on the face of our planet :)

I havent mapped the changes to revives this has caused yet, however, almost all changes are from areas overcrowded by revives, so i personally have no problems with the changes :)

The outposts were probably lost due to termites. Or Thermite.

:silly:

Have no problems either, it's just the scale of the recent topographical changes that amazes me :)

I'm only crying for Aloode TP, it was a great place for newbies.

Just adding the new TP´s

Fort Cayuze:

Fly or go by boat south from Cayuze to the little Island in the Ocean. Easy to find. Carfull, Cayuze and Fort Cayuze are PVP.

Missions there (briefly): Hunting Leviathan

Fort Isis:

It´s not south of Chug`s Hideout (I think Calypso news sayed so)
It is more like North/ West of it at location 66400/ 75379

The swamp there has a good mix of mobs from L1 (Puny) to L25. Nice location.

Mission there from Privat Ericsson (briefly): A mission broker is there but does not talk to me (yet)

Good hunting

Last edited:
J
It´s not south of Chug`s Hideout (I think Calypso news sayed so)

Mission there from Privat Ericsson (briefly): A mission broker is there but does not talk to me (yet)

News says west, you're confusing both new Forts. The mission broker is for the puny-mission, and does talk if you have that mission.

Also, levels don't mean much in this game. I can easily call a L67 Araneatrox Young, but a L32 or so Faucervix kills me, because damage-types are very different. So, most of the time, you should ignore the L.. part for mobs, since it isn't even a global indication.

Back