Recent content by Laz135

1. Laz135

Dumpers, I hate em!!!

Gotta lovew the dumpers cant count the globals they have saved me from searching for ;)
  2. Laz135

Medicine

woot finally unlocked medicine :D
  3. Laz135

Gamer chick video

wow been a long time since i heard that, thx for digging out of the archieves m8 + rep to you
  4. Laz135

What's Your Hunting Style?

always first person here and use a combination of mouse and keyboard, varies if i am drinking a beer or smoking a cig :)_
  5. Laz135

Scamming Methods Exposed

no sympathy here for a scammer, had a few try but no success from me and i have no problem making it very public when one trys some of the scams that i have seen, seems that most scammers when they are confronted in open chat tend to leave in a big hurry, the key is to not leave rest even after...
  6. Laz135

Crystal Crusade

NBK Miners hit paydirt :yay:
  7. Laz135

Uber: nice iron hit

wow i cant believe i forgot to post this i hit this one over the last weekend
  8. Laz135

Discovery: UL Adjusted Hedoc M-450 + More

unreal m8 gratz for the true uber loot :wtg:
  9. Laz135

Achievement: 4000 Sweat Gatherer

holy crap i am at 711 and i thought that took time i cant even imagine the tim and effort put forth to reach to reach 4k + rep from me
  10. Laz135

some nice trox shots

got this on first yesterday didnt think much of it till i took a closer look at the esi then today i got this one, although he tried to run off as i fininshed another one i was lucky enough to get him back
  11. Laz135

Planet Calypso Miniteasers

need to cry 2 up Marco i am anxious to put this 1 gig video card to the test :yay:
  12. Laz135

Ban the Above User!

banned fr not killing the one who tried to kill spike :beerchug: :duh: :launcher:
  13. Laz135

Achievement: Helping noobs has its rewards, my very first solo hunting global!

karma rocks what goes around comes around:yay: keep up the good work
  14. Laz135

HoF: late 1 night

it was the weee hours of the morning local time when i decided to log in and see if any pilots were on to fly me down from cnd, not a big surpise that none were on and not really worried about now ;) in fact i am glad i decided to take 1 last shot at a nice mining run as the revious ones had...
  15. Laz135

Ban the Above User!

Banned for living in florida.......god i miss my home :D :wtg:
Back