Planet Calypso Miniteasers

As i watch that, i keep expecting to see him trip and crash and burn.

Bloody nice job Marco!
I love how the plants interact with your movement:D

Everythings looks awesome at the moment!

Melon

As i watch that, i keep expecting to see him trip and crash and burn.

:laugh: I thought he was going to trip and fall too. :silly2:

I think it would be awesome if someone took a wrong step, they faceplanted.

I've always thought so .. :dunno:

Thanks again for another teaser, Marco - now just awaiting 'the magic date.' ;)

Did I just see faster strafing :eek: Oh boy i've been waiting for that.

Yep - now you can run-strafe as well as the old walk-strafe.

probably means in first person you can run-strafe and fire as well. I can just see the gleam in those pk'ers eyes lighting up :)

Little changes like that make a huge difference for gameplay :)
Loving the mini-teasers so far!

:yay: sideways running

* deleted *

Last edited:
Yea looks nice with the movings and the vegetables following the runner :yay::D:wtg::D

that's a real gameplay modification and that's ... good :) appreciate this one

Yep - now you can run-strafe as well as the old walk-strafe.

OMG MARCO I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now just the Headshot Hitbox and no one will beat me at PK >D

Very impressive. That looks like Shinook there.

Now just the Headshot Hitbox and no one will beat me at PK >D

But what do you mean? Not hitting the target even when it is dead centre is part and parcel of EU!

Nice videos btw ... Love the strafing. If done right, pk is going to be 'proper' this time. :)

:laugh: I thought he was going to trip and fall too. :silly2:

I think it would be awesome if someone took a wrong step, they faceplanted.

I've always thought so .. :dunno:

Thanks again for another teaser, Marco - now just awaiting 'the magic date.' ;)

he looks kinda drunk when he starts to strafe to side. looks good though :D

just realized what makes it look odd,its the fact that his hip move in direction and that his waist does not change with the hips, and that he leans over a tiny bit too much which makes it look likes hes gonna fall over.

lol the last one was funny. And cool. Can't wait.

Sooo... is this still in development?? or testing?? I dont see radar, mobs, or any huds at all,, is this stuff top secret or was there just to many bugs and huds had to be changed? Anyway, the trees and water look great! :rolleyes:

There is one more thing that I want to see wich they havent implemented yet:

Footprints A...............
................A.............
..............A...............
................A.............
..............A...............
................A..............

Last edited:
very nice teaser.

I noticed that the banks of the beach up ahead were pretty steep, if the avatar crosses the edge will he loss traction and fall down into the water?

I just wanted to say this looks really good :) i cant wait to actually play it!

need to cry 2 up Marco i am anxious to put this 1 gig video card to the test :yay:

The ava looks drunk imho. :D

lovin the latest teaser, and i LOVE the fact that you can run strafe and not just sidestep. id love there to be more changes like that. and not just graphical changed with the exact same motion.

keep up the good work MA, this might actually take the edge off all the ped ive lost recently lol.

Well, judging by these teaser things it looks alright, even good.

However, I don’t dare allow myself to be glad. These things are the appetizers, and if the main course is moths away I’m setting myself again up for disappointment. Appetizers (however appetizing they are) can’t still the hunger.

All of last year I was on tenterhooks waiting for the big update, then at the beginning of this year I felt numb and didn’t care anymore, and now my impatience is awaken again...

I just hope that releasing these is a well thought out strategy, and that they are not just toying with us. The worst scenario would be to release these things now, then do nothing over the summer, and plan the switchover for October.

Ok, you got our attention MA and FPC... so it’s time to let us in. Get it over with. We have waited long enough.

Last edited:
The last two teasers I've found disappointing, they dont look much better than what we already have. Strafing is cool but they could have introduced that into the current system.

Back