Recent content by Leland

1. L

new player needs to be pointed in the right direction.

Hello all, I am not going to make my first deposit until next week so i need some advise. I've been sweating so much I'm starting to sweat.... sold my first batch of sweat and bought the TT opalo(spelling might be off)and 13ped in amo.(as many of you know this did'nt get me far) Made a few...
  2. L

melee weapons?

1 or 2 handed weapon? whats the pro's and con's between the 1 and 2 handed weapons?
  3. L

Sweating high end mobs?

Thank you all for the reply's and the great advise, PA was getting kind of old, and I'm not making my first deposit until next week:( so the last 2 days i took a break from sweating and been doing solo TP run's...(only need 3 more then on to the next cont.) looking forward to getting back to the...
  4. L

Sweating high end mobs?

do you get more sweat from higher end mobs? I have been sweating outside of PA and was wondering if i was to travel out, say next to a lake somewhere and sweat higher end mobs would i get more sweat off the higher end mobs? I know its probably already been asked but just a quick question to...
  5. L

Hello Entropia, My first week here.

I agree, I have got a lot of info from reading here on the forums. I also did some TP runs today(solo) after downloading PEassistant(a must have) I now have a total of 10 TP's, started in port atlantis and made it all the way to the oil rig*sheew*It was a little rough:) well, I could see the...
  6. L

I did not see (Untrained)anywhere. Professional standings - weak sweat gatherer under mindforce - sweatgatherer LvL 21 rank poor(grade 1) I found a few helpful links is some other post. I Thank all of you for your advise.
  7. L

Hi all, I seen noob and said this has got to be the forum for me :) This past week I have been sweating and reading. sold the sweat and bought the newbie riffle(opalo I think-spelling might be a bit off)and the 10ped amo cell, off I went:) I made 5 hides and like 67 cents and was out of amo...
Back