Recent content by mandu

1. mandu

TT Inflation

Both of those statements are true, but: IRL purchasing power of the dollar goes down with time, while in game purchase power of the PED ( for TT value at least ) remains constant. We don't pay more for 1 PED TT of ammo than we did 10 years ago. And the decay that MA gets is based on TT value...
  2. mandu

TT Inflation

That would be a sensible thing to do, but from what I saw on in the financials they release, they don't. I don't think they have enough capital to do that, handle their expenses, and maintain liquidity for withdraws.
  3. mandu

TT Inflation

The additional factors that you all are pointing out regarding the pricing of apartments are good points. I think my thesis should have focused more on the disconnect between IRL inflation, which affects all our abilities to pay to play, and the fixed TT costs that are not subject to inflation.
  4. mandu

TT Inflation

I listen to a lot of economics podcasts, and current affairs programs. The topic of Venezuela's economy is much discussed now, with their 10,000,000% inflation. Those discussions, and my recent ( tentative ) return to EU, has made me think a lot about the way the in game economy plays out...
  5. mandu

Tactical Strike: Secure The Node

Do these events typically have any special rewards / interesting loots / incentives? Or or they just increased spawns of the mobs?
  6. mandu

Entropia Universe - Why not be on steam?

I was thinking today about ways that MA could get new players, and I wondered if they were on Steam already. Googling returned this thread. It seems to me that with the new interaction controls, now is an even better time to list EU on Steam.
  7. mandu

Selling: Handgun Skill Implant

Selling a Hand Gun Skill chip: 9.97 PED TT @ 1103% = 110 PED PM in game or on forum if you are interested in buying.
  8. mandu

Selling: Legendary Exarosaur Strong

Bump I just taught this fella to bow :-) Still rare, and Still for sale.
  9. mandu

.....Bump.....
  10. mandu

Trading and Advertising Service

Thanks Brother! I'm at Twin right now if anyone needs to sell some loot.
  11. mandu

Trading and Advertising Service

Hi All; I'm offering services as a trade broker. Buying and Selling at Twin Peaks. Services Buy hunting and mining loots Take orders for specific items or materials within the limits of my bankroll ( PM with inquiries ) Advertise in Chat your event, services, shop etc. ( PM with inquires )...
  12. mandu

... :bump: ...
  13. mandu

Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

This was such a fun / exciting contest. Would love to see another contest like this. Maybe without the product tie-in though :D My entry:
  14. mandu

FYI: A New Year (Arkadia)

:laugh: I see. So Moon Deeds are currently entirely speculative. That chart is very informative, but there's no data on CLDs. Do you know what they payout now? Thanks for the info.
  15. mandu

FYI: A New Year (Arkadia)

What is the payout on the moon deeds now?