Recent content by mandu

1. mandu

Selling: sold

It makes 4K of your PEDs disappear!
  2. mandu

News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

I don't understand: What does frakite have to do with the migration?
  3. mandu

Selling: Boosted (L) BPs

B ( um ) Ps for sale.
  4. mandu

Badabump
  5. mandu

Bump ....
  6. mandu

Daily Bump...
  7. mandu

Howlers Recruiting

If your heart beats like a drum, and your leg's a little wet, it's 'cause the Reaper's come to collect a little debt Join the Howlers they said. It will be fun the said...
  8. mandu

These BPs are Boosted L bps which give a higher than normal return compared to non-boosted BPs. Warp Drive 1 (L) BP (L): 57 clicks = 60 PED Predator Helmet (L) BP (L): 5 clicks = 5 PED Predator Thigh Guards (L) BP (L): 4 Clicks = 4 PED Orca Helmet (L) BP (L): 2 Clicks = Make Offer Orca...
  9. mandu

Selling: Pets: Ancient Exa Strong & Mei Hua Quan

Wanting to sell two pets: Ancient Exosaur Strong : Make an offer Mei Hua Quan : Make an offer
  10. mandu

Howlers Recruiting

My candle burns at both it ends It will not last the night But ah, my foes, and oh my friends It makes a lovely light. - Edna St Vincent Millay That has nothing to do with Red Rising, but House Mars reminds me of this poem. ... Bump ... Howlers looking for recruits.
  11. mandu

entropia wiki sub pages do not work

If there's someone with a backup of the broken site who's willing to share with me, I may be able to import a lot of items to the Entropedia.wiki I'm working on.
  12. mandu

Entropedia.wiki enters the chat. Took a while to get my feet under me setting up the site initially. Still LOTS to do. But I've got a framework and the Weapon Section Started. But it's ( well past ) bedtime. More Tomorrow.
  13. mandu

Howlers Recruiting

My son, my son Remember the chains When gold ruled with iron reins We roared and roared And twisted and screamed For ours, a vale Of better dreams Join the Howlers; Break the chains.
  14. mandu

All right. I'll see what I can do this evening after work.
  15. mandu

I could, and would be happy to, make a new wiki site on my server. It would of course be starting from zero in terms of the data base. Thoughts? Worth doing?