MoFu

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Well i didnt think it would lol..your visitor messages doesnt affect me either :D Just dont like people who rant even after when we finaly get atleast small part of what we wanted (the screens) U need a bit of respect. It was nice of Marco to react and post the screens but some ppl just cant shut up lol :D
    wtf is your issue? I wanted it to be public on purpose.
    You're noob! You're -rep didn't affect me at all anyway.
    Cool, another one in my collection of noobs who still didnt figure out the difference between private message and visitor rofl
    Thanks for the -rep.
    I've decided not to get into a debate with you on the subject but I dont see how its "obviously almost done".

Have a good day.
    Hey !
    Ok - here it is - short notice and all - just in my style !!
    We're planning a handful of group scenes for the finishing touches of my contest movie.
    It shouldn't take longer than an hour - if we're organized and ontime!
    We're planning the meet up at Billy's TP @ 23:00 MA time ! (Yea .. 20 minutes)
    I would appreciate and love all assistance from everyone here on EF - so I'm pm'ing a handful I saw online !!
    If you wanna help - please come along and bring others with you, if you're so inclined !!
    Thank you HUGE amounts in advance !!
    -Danielle YourMom-
    Omg, when will people figure out difference between PRIVATE and VISITOR message rofl
    I keep trying to give you plus rep.... but it keeps saying I need to spread it around... GAH!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back