Recent content by NathanLate

1. N

Help me finish the Eudoria map

+rep, the map has been very helpful. There is a teleport south of Fort Argus where there previously only where a outpost.
  2. N

How many hours do you intend to play?

bump.. I want more votes..
  3. N

How many hours do you intend to play?

How many hours do you intend to play during the Xfire contest between September 5th to the 14th?
  4. N

New Ad in Morse Code

Starts with: This is a message to all colonists our beloved planet invaded. We lost close too all our communication on systems. A small delegation of high ranked generals and scientists was able to escape to space, Is it translated already??
  5. N

What MA needs to do

what do you mean with "You'd think if the game was so profitable, they would try to make it more attractive to do things, not less"? They are upgrading the grafics to CryEngine 2, in a while.., that costs money, operate everyting takes money.
  6. N

What MA needs to do

-Starting from nothing doesnt do more than barely keep you going, it takes a shitload of time if you want to sweat, gather dung etc. its not worth the time. - If there were a floating currency would there be a floating exchange rate? Dont think that would be a good idea.. what would the...
  7. N

What MA needs to do

ok, maybe you cant say you create value when sweating. But you still earn money when sweating, so if I sweat like crazy, TT it and then withdraw. MA would lose money.
  8. N

What MA needs to do

Yea, agree with your view of sweat. About the economie: How could they controll the economy diffrently? Its a company and they have to create som sort of value. New PEDs have to be created by players depositing RLcurrency, and MA withdrawing it to gain som income. You cant have a closed...
  9. N

What MA needs to do

when you get sweat you create value. It is free for you to do, so MA could not have a high TT-value of sweat.
  10. N

Xfire Video Capture Contest

The new Xfire building is in PA. But you cant enter it.. It looks like you can walk in but its a invisible wall..:laugh:
  11. N

Question: When to switch SIB weapon?

ok, thanks
  12. N

Question: When to switch SIB weapon?

I have recently started skilling BLP pistoleer, and im using the SIB guide, but my question is if its optimal to switch weapon when the next weapons SIB kicks in? Isnt it better to use the old one a little bit longer because it still have SIB and its stats are better for your skill? regards...
  13. N

Info: Complete Name List Of All Haircuts Ingame!

Maybe Tintin isnt that well known in the US? He is in Europe. We have always called a haircut that points uppwards in the front for a tintin cut.
  14. N

Info: Complete Name List Of All Haircuts Ingame!

Here are two pics of Tintin
Back