New Ad in Morse Code

Casay

Stalker
Society
Damage Inc.
Casay Casay Onyx
New ad screen with mini-upate, (error as it's not)... hope someone is faster at translating this than me ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL COLONISTS. OUR BELOVED PLANET GOT INVADED. WE LOST CLOSE TO ALL OUR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS. A SMALL DELEGATION OF HIGH RANKED GENERALS AND SCIENTISTS WAS ABLE TO ESCAPE TO GET IN CONTACT YET. MY NAME IS GENERAL ROBERT MARSH, LEADER OF THE ARMED FORCES REMAINING ON EARTH. OUR ENEMIES WERE ABLE TO DECODE OUR LAST MESSAGE. THEREFORE WE USE THIS NEW CODE, IN HOPE THAT THE SCIENTISTS OF CALYPSO ARE ABLE TO DECODE IT. THE CRUELTIES THEY DID TO THE POPULATION OF EARTS ARE INCREDIBLE, IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DESCRIBE WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR PEOPLE, BUT WE FOUND A WAY TO STRIKE BACK, A WEAKNESS. SADLY, TOO LATE. WE LOST ALL OUR RESEARCH FACILITIES AND FACTORIES AND ALMOST ALL OUR SCIENTIHT ARE DEAD. SO WE ARE NOT ABLE TO DEVELOP NEW TECHNOLOGIES THAT UTILIZE OUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE ENEMIES, BUT YOU ARE. FIND DR. DUCHEV AND HANDOVER HIM THIS CODE:1OT94PEE63T75KRL229TH3FMZE68M8 HE KNOWS HOW TO ENCODE AND USE IT. HE'LL BUILD A WEAPON THAT WILL BE ABLE TO SHATTER OUR ENEMIES WITH A SINGLE STRIKE.I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN. FAREWELL. - GENERAL ROBERT MARSH

Done by michalpypek

Wasn't dine in min-update was alredy translated in another thread that started with different image.

Last edited:
is there a larger Pic available ???

but maybe it a picture done with ,./^°\`.´ such symbols :silly2:

(\__/)
(o_O )
(> < )

like this cat bunny etc.

-lina

update:
okay looks like a morse code :ahh:
ty for the bigger pic :)

Last edited:
could this be what your after?

Check Post 82

sounds the same so far.

We already decoded it on another thread some days ago :)

Last edited:
You guys might want to take a look at the image before you reply? It's not numbers.. it's in morse code. Same message? guess I won't bother posting translation then?

Sigh, sorry but a tad irritated atm - why is new image in old thread??? sigh...... like ppl gonna see that when it's under thread with different image.... sigh

You might want to go and have another look at what i directed you too:ahh:

Starts with:

This is a message to all colonists our beloved planet invaded.
We lost close too all our communication on systems.
A small delegation of high ranked generals and scientists was able to escape to space,

Is it translated already??

You might want to go and have another look at what i directed you too:ahh:

already was done if you read what you replied to and his translation at the top of this thres.... sorry you must be camping the thread without me having time to reply / correct...

i knew about that other thread with the numbers, but i never imagined that the morse code would have been decoded there too, and actually i was wondering why nobody had posted here about the morse ad.
so, glad you did, casay! :thumbup:

already was done if you read what you replied to and his translation at the top of this thres.... sorry you must be camping the thread without me having time to reply / correct...

Well i replied to your original post that told us to re-read your post as in your words "This is not numbers,Its morse!" again before we bothered to reply when clearly that was what you had to do:laugh:

You have obviously rechecked and realised your mistake and have edited your original post ;)

You asked,I (and another) answered,You replied(wrongly),I re-replied,you edited....no camping involved so please dont make out like I`m "camping" your threads.

Well i replied to your original post that told us to re-read your post as in your words "This is not numbers,Its morse!" again before we bothered to reply when clearly that was what you had to do:laugh:

You have obviously rechecked and realised your mistake and have edited your original post ;)

You asked,I (and another) answered,You replied(wrongly),I re-replied,you edited....no camping involved so please dont make out like I`m "camping" your threads.

sigh... I was doing my best to let ppl know about the ad. It being driven down 82 posts later in another thread about another image was just not findable as I had looked at that thread before even posting. Like I had already said I was a tad irritated by it all. But sorry, when I was obviously in the thread, posting, editing and correcting and to see that response well, irritated me even more.

Your welcome Djegre as I hadn't seen it translated before either.

sometimes people start pointless threads like crazy, and some other times people put "important" stuff buried in 100+ posts threads... go figure :dunno:

sigh... I was doing my best to let ppl know about the ad. It being driven down 82 posts later in another thread about another image was just not findable as I had looked at that thread before even posting. Like I had already said I was a tad irritated by it all. But sorry, when I was obviously in the thread, posting, editing and correcting and to see that response well, irritated me even more.

Your welcome Djegre as I hadn't seen it translated before either.

Thank you for posting :) I hadn't seen this in the other thread.

I want to shoot Robots :yay:

Thanks for deciphering the code

Back