Recent content by Semdog

1. Semdog

So...

What's UPPPPPPPPPP!
  2. Semdog

FYI: Sky not falling everything fine as always

Ped W/D registered on May 27 - W/D Committed Aug 20th. For those who remember correctly MA used to take the month of Aug off completely at PE so things have improved since the old days. Been here around ten years never a single problem with ped FYI. With love, Semdog
  3. Semdog

No Withdrawal ... no money?

my wd WD reg on Sep 4th - committed Nov 18. I will say that I did send a support case this week and it was responded to in one day and wire sent so perhaps I should of sent one in sooner but I waited around 50 something days. Cheers Semdog
  4. Semdog

Question: Are you with me, or against me?

two words dome 4 :p
  5. Semdog

Info: Mod & Imp fap list V2.0

Tier's How do tier's work again? :tongue2:
  6. Semdog

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

shadow I miss :)
  7. Semdog

Not so lengthy withdrawal

My Wd 38 Days for my WD to be wired. I think among other reasons with a few weeks hold time is to reduce the amount of fraud and chargebacks and a few extra weeks helps in this regard and that is also good for the community. Sem
  8. Semdog

New Community Manager

:) Gratz Skam and good luck in your new position :) Semdog Click to enlarge
  9. Semdog

Share your old memories from Entropia! (Screenies)

i like coins better than oils lol Click to enlarge
  10. Semdog

Selling: EON Foot Guards SGA (M)

21k:wtg: sem
  11. Semdog

Selling: EON Foot Guards SGA (M)

17.5k :wtg: sem
  12. M2s

M2s

sig
  13. Semdog

Selling: Shadow M set,ModMerc,ModFap blablabla....

hi mate, how things? did you have any interest in swapping impfap for the mod plus $$$ or just looking for a buyout? take care, sem
  14. Semdog

camera zoom/trackball

for whatever reason in this vu it seems like my slider thing on my mouse which i use to zoom in and out is overly sensitive to the point that i cant use scopes on my weapons or it gets annoying..does anyone have this issue or what option am i getting wrong?
  15. Semdog

My Statement on Land Grab

Leadership! How about how all the soc members with 100's of people followed their orders as given by their leaders during this LG?? You know there had to be many people in all the socs that at one point or another where like f-ck this lets start killing everyone or fck the agreement lets go the...
Back