Recent content by Serica

1. Serica

PCF current active mod's?

It's been a while since I've had the time to log in and help out with modding here. Sorry about that, but real life issues have had to come first.
  2. Serica

Uncovering the secrets of AI in Arkadia

/mod note/ Just to respond to the above fyi, when a forum member has a very low post count, their posts are automatically held for manual approval by a moderator before being published. This is part of the automated anti-spam protections for this forum. If you edit your post after it has been...
  3. Serica

Buying: Buying Bulk Skill / Equip Buyout

/mod note/ Hi there poker, As you're fairly new to PCF and you're looking to buy skills, I'm guessing that you might be fairly new to Entropia as well. (If you're an experienced player returning to the game though, you may know most of what I'm about to post anyway) When posting a buying...
  4. Serica

FYI: New PCF Moderator - Darkaruki

Wonderful to see another mod on the team :grouphug: Thanks also to 711 and e-lite for their ongoing work here too!
  5. Serica

Respect is EVERYTHING!!! - Don't lose it! - Kunrad Solo Reez

/mod note/ Perhaps not explicitly a 'scamming' accusation, however there is also this to consider: In addition, the screenshot in the OP contains an ingame PM, so has been removed from the post, and the PCF Gallery: While I understand the anger and frustration when agreements don't work...
  6. Serica

Question: About the Rep-system

/mod note/ It would be really nice to be able to spend a few days on family matters without members here creating drama ... We're all supposed to be adults here. Just saying. As my available time is extremely limited at present due to real life family commitments, and 711 has better access...
  7. Serica

A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

/mod note/ Bringing this rule to the attention of those who posted speculation about the OP's RL identity: While the OP has denied the accuracy of the speculation (and thus rules lawyers might suggest that the rule doesn't 'strictly' apply), I'm inclined to apply the spirit of the rule to the...
  8. Serica

Change every occurance of "entropedia.info" on this forum (and possibly entropiaforum)

Mods don't do that - that's strictly one of 711's privileges :)
  9. Serica

A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

If only ... the weather is perfect, I'm just not getting outside to enjoy it. As some are aware, for the past few weeks I've been helping my dad and his wife move into an aged care home (at their request), preparing their home for sale and sorting out their financial arrangements .. and all...
  10. Serica

Nightbird's Loot Distribution Theory

/mod note/ :locked:
  11. Serica

The rage quit and goodbye thread. bye bye!

/mod note/ such threads are not permitted on this forum, see rule 3.8: :locked:
  12. Serica

Entropedia problem

711, I've sent him a message to his RL Facebook, referring to this thread. I guess he still has your Skype contact to get back to you on.
  13. Serica

Edit Mob Locations

Last I checked, point locations worked fine, including for creature locations. However, polygon vertices can't be correctly edited.
  14. Serica

Achievement: Tier 8 Eron SoulReamer

/mod note/ This is an Achievements thread, so raising personal disputes are way, way offtopic here (as well as, well, anywhere on the forum really). :topic:
  15. Serica

Plots: Maps of Ithaca and Livas (and list of plot owners)

Once used to claim a plot, the CLD is converted to a CLD X, and that continues to get the same revenue as CLD.
Back