Recent content by Tiink

1. T

Hola ! Help new player get teleport

...... i did
  2. T

how skill implant works

i think i may have said something backwards or i just dident understand if i have 200 rifle skill and i buy a chip with 1800 i get a) 2000 or b)1820 then i buy and install 2 more of the same chips is there a decay or is there still a set number of skills in each one so that i would have...
  3. T

how skill implant works

so then im gathering that they are stackable but what is the skill cap and can you reach the cap with all skills or is there an over all cap?
  4. T

problems

yeah i have capital lower and numbers in it its the same password ive used for a number of things
  5. T

problems

i cant find anywhere to put this i cant log into my acount i havent all day it told me that i hada bad user name or password so i tried to log into the "my section" and it told me that i had failed to many times and to wait 30 min an hour later on the first try i got the same message so i...
  6. T

how skill implant works

so then what happens if say i have a level 15 longblades skill and i buy one that has 1000 then i level up another 200 levels in it then i take it out... what happens?
  7. T

sweat end..

i know that sweating has a cap but what i cant seem to find is anywhere that says what the level and/or amount that it cuts off at all of the posts i can find about sweating are from over a year ago and arnt really helping me so much thanks -- tiink
Back